• ベストアンサー

日本語に訳してもらえませんか

Dear Thank you your answer. I'm sorry the fitness club close pm 10:00 and after pm 10:00 too late for taking Therapy because, It' off heater here. How about morning time after am 7:00 . Please , call us again !! Thank you very much .

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

お返事ありがとう。 申し訳ないのですがフィットネスクラブは10時に終了してしまうので、 それ以降というのは厳しいですね。 暖房も止まってしまうので。 できれば朝7時からというのはいかがでしょう。 お電話お待ちしています。 よろしくお願いします。

yuuka0106
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳してもらえないですか・・・

Dear Thank you for your interested in our Balneo Therapy. When are you coming here ? If you reservation early , we could control after pm 7:30 . And we have discount 15%~30% as following room type who stays in this hotel. If you decide your schedule, please tuoch us !! ( with your phone number ) Thank you so much! We are looking for you meet soon ! Best regards, JinHee Joung Therapy Manager

• 日本語に訳せる方お願いいたします(´;ω;`)

何度も申し訳ございません。涙 この英文を日本語に訳せる方お願いいたします(*´。・ω・。`*) Hi, Thank you for your quick response. We will ship your order today! You will get the track number by an email! Have a nice day! Best, Chicnova Dear Your order 1504110004M at chicnova.com had been shipped. Please track here:http://www.17track.net/en/result/post-details.shtml. Your tracking no. is RJ373958269CN. After receipt, if you find any problem with your order or want to exchange / return, please email to emily@chicnova.com Love, The Chicnova Team

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

My Dear Mika,As I told you, I wanted to write you an email, so here it is! ^o^ The reason is, of course, because today is our... meetingversary! XD I know it sounds stupid, but I like remembering these things! As I think this is really important. Well, it is for me, at least!It is important because, on august 23, I met you :D And I am so happy of this! You said you noticed my messages on worldfriends as I sent many! Well, it was a mistake since I didn’t know how to use the site XDD I only wanted to send one! XDD But I am happy I made that mistake, because you then contacted me back! Therefore, I hope you didn’t feel too disturbed that time! ^^’ Thank you so much!I am happy I have met you, Mika! I really think you are special! Because you are calm and shy...! ^-^ We might be living on different lands, but we always share the same sky! ... sounds like a videogame sentence... it probably is XDDDDDD But well XDI really, really hope we can meet someday, so that I can make you laugh with my stupid jokes all day XD I like it when you start laughing and can’t stop! :DDDDD think that….over time, I am getting somehow attached to you, you know? XD I would truly feel sad if we couldn’t talk anymore all of a sudden!And thank you again for your lovely letter. I keep it as a treasure. I read it every day before going to sleep! Thank you for writing it in Japanese and English, I am learning a lot from it! Well, I don’t want to bore you too much with my email XD so! I’ll stop here.

• 英語クラブに所属するKentaは,

『英語クラブに所属するKentaは,ALTのAllex先生から、下のような「招待状」を受け取りましたが出席できません。  Kentaの立場に立って、まず最初に、(1)の英文のあとに、欠席の理由を英語5語以上で書きなさい。次に(2)の空所に、帰国するAllex先生に伝えたいことを英語25字程度で書きなさい。ただし、英文はいくつでもよく、符号(、.?!など)は、語数に含まないものとします。  Dear Kenta、 I have to go back to Canada next month. So I'm going to have a party for the members of the English club at my home at 2:00 p.m. on July 23. Please come to the party.   Send your answer to me by e-mail. Thank you.                       Yours、                       Allex  (1) I am very sorry. I can't join you because ____________________________________      (2)_______________________________________________________________________________________  という質問に 以下のように答えた場合、まあOK といえるのでしょうか?微妙なニュアンスとかあると思うのですが、是非率直にご指摘ください。なお、解答者は、新中学3年生です。 (1) I am very sorry. I can't join you because I'm going to go to Hokkaido with my family. (2) I really enjoyed your class. Your class was very interesting. I had a very good time with you , and I enjoyed talking with you. See you, again. 

• 文法があってるかチェックしてもらってもいいですか?

I am so sorry to be late to say thank you about yesterday. Ive been bit tight for the couple of days... Anyway, thank you very much for coming see us! i enjoyed seeing you again. also very happy that you kindly told me about job information! hope you had a great time here and Nagoya~

• 日本語に訳して下さい

You're welcome, but I want my hair to be short for now www Ah well, now things are more clear (^^) But somehow I managed to forgot that hairstyle name w Since I do know tons of hairstyles Specially the mullet hairstyle and the king of the mullets: http://www.veryhappypig.com/blog/chris_waddle.jpg har har Thank you! Few girls have complained about my eyes too by the way :3 Yeah, there's nothing better than that LOL But in case we swim on the overflows here in Sao Paulo, we'll consider the roof of my house our "little personal beach" LMAO Also, that might become a little trouble, since I can't swim too. orz A kinda of a great and an unique experience :3 I like that! Nothing better than that, relaxing like that after a hard day. Oh yes! LMAO Not to mention that while here is noon, in Japan is midnight lol You look really good and really beautiful in those clothes~ (^o^) Also, one of the things I wanna see in Japan is cherry blossoms (^ω^) These last summer days are really hot and rainy. I can't wait for the autumn. There are days that I'm almost roasting

• 自由英作文の課題を解きました。時間のある方だけで結

自由英作文の課題を解きました。時間のある方だけで結構です。もし添削して頂ける方は、次に繋がる助言を頂ければ幸いです。よろしくお願いします。 題:早朝のクラブ活動を禁止することに賛成か、反対か。理由を含めて150字前後で答えよ。 I agree with this statemet that club activities in the early morning should be prohibited for two reasons. Firstly, it goes without saying that the most important thing for students in their school life is taking their lessons properly.However, the students who participates their club activity in the early mornig cannot practice that because of fatigue.For example,some students sleep and the other studnts are daydreaming in their lessons. Secondly, I think club activty in the morning is inefficient.Most club activities can only practice more than one hour in the morning.This means they spend that time only warming up.But they have to do it again when they start their club activity after school.For this reason,I think we should make more time after school intead of early morning. I think club activity early in the morning is burden for students.Therefore, we should solve this problem to devise more time after school insted of doing club activity early in the morning.Because of these reasons I mentioned above, I agree with this statemet that club activities in the early morning should be prohibited. 私は早朝のクラブ活動を禁止することに2つの理由により反対です。 一つ目は、言うまでもないことだか、生徒にとって学校生活において一番大切なことは、ちゃんと授業を受けることである。しかし、早朝に部活をしている生徒は疲労のあまり、それができていない。例えば授業中に寝ている生徒もいれば、ぼーっとしている生徒もいる。 二つ目は、早朝のクラブ活動は非効率であると思う。殆どのクラブは朝に1時間ちょっとしか活動できていない。すなわち、その時間ではウォーミングアップしかできないということである。しかし、放課後に部活を始める時もそれをしなければいけないのである。 私は早朝の部活は生徒にとって重荷であると思う。それゆえ、放課後にもっと時間を捻出することで、その問題を解決すべきである。以上の理由から私は早朝の部活動を禁止することに賛成する。

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

Although an email is not enough, and a video is not enough as well, I want to try to tell you how much I appreciated your gift! I got so, deeply moved from this…that I don’t even know what to say (and this is so rare!). I was expecting to receive my new watercolor brushes today, so, when the postman rang the doorbell, I though ‘YEPPEEE!!! My new brushes! Hurray!’ and I hurried to the door! Then he said: “There are 2 packages for you boy!”. I thought “Weird, the sent 2 packages for 3 small brushes?”. Then I read what was written on one of them… and I totally forgot about brushes. It was your gift. I was...stunned! Surprised! Totally, incredibly happy. I went back inside, here in front of my pc. And I started shaking, as I was so…! I opened it, and saw your sweet presents, and sent you the SMS and LINE messages, then read the letter. Yes, I did cry (please, don’t think I am a crybaby! XD). I got really moved by what you did. You know I like Ranma and bought me something about it...it's...I can’t describe how happy I am, that's why I will record the video right after finishing the email. And I love everything you sent me! The Christmas Origami, so beautiful and delicate!. And the Onsen souvenir ;__; thank you for thinking about me when you went there…! And the stamps, and the letter… Mika! There are so many things I would like to be able to say. Mika, you are so special for me, thank you! I will now record the video, and write the transcript of what I say (I hope I don’t start crying! XDDDD I promise I won’t!) Take care, Mika, I am with you. Always. Don’t ever feel alone. Because if you need, I will be with you. I will never leave you alone! Fabio The transcript of the video------------ gosh XD okay I cried but just a little XDDDD Sorry! Hi….hey! Its….hard to find the right words to thank you. I wrote it in the email but I want to thank you. I know it’s not enough, it will never be enough…a video, or an email! I…. I am really, really happy…uhm…for…for what you sent me. I really like these (showing ranma notebooks)…. I like this (the souvenir from onsen). I like…the stamps….and the letter! And this…well, you wrote on it so I like it! I…I am so happy of it. And… I don’t know exactly what I want to say! Because…uhm… (pause) I said I would have done that but I’m doing it XD don’t worry! It’s just…thank you. I appreciate it, I appreciate it so much! And… If I ever feel alone… I will… shake this! I will shake this and I will know you are somewhere and… hopefully happy! And….uhm! Sorry… And… aww my voice sorry! I am so so happy you sent me these things that I don’t even know what to say… now you’ll think I’m a crybaby right? I am not a crybaby…but…I, I am… I got so moved from your present that really I don’t know what to say! And….Sorry….! Sorry I am so happy that I can’t help it. I am a crybaby right? XD You think so! But… uhm…uhm….yes! thank you…thank you so much! Thank you so much! For your really… unique gift! Thank you!

• 英文メール

Aというアドレスメールに送ってほしいのに、間違えてBというアドレスを お知らせしてしまいました。 次はAじゃなくてBに送って。というニュアンスでメールしたいです。 ビジネスe-mailです。添削お願いします。 Dear Mr ○○, Thank you for your kind action for sending. and, I'm sorry that make a mistake in the e-mail that should be send. Would you please send to mail " BBB@BBBB.BB " again. Yours Sincerely, BBB

• 英文の意味が分かりにくいので解説をお願いしたい

After too many years I found myself last week once again in the first deer-park I ever saw ; and the change was only me. The same beautiful creatures were there, of the dappled variety, feeding in little groups, and moving exactly in their old mysterious ways. I was glad I had seen so few deer since,and none dappled. I will not see these again for some time, just to keep that emotion of surprise and delight green and sweet. They should be kept not ordinary, but extraordinary. They must remain an event. I am very sorry for villagers who live near deer-parks ; while having so much, they miss so much. 後半が分かりにくいのですが、全体的に英訳して頂ければ助かります。 特に、 I was glad I had seen so few deer since,and none dappled でのsince の意味。 They must remain an event. の意味。 I am very sorry for villagers who live near deer-parks ; while having so much, they miss so much. の意味も分かりません。 鹿はlast week 以前にはもっと少なかったのでしょうか?時制がよく分かりません。 宜しくお願いします。