• ベストアンサー

この訳の違いってなぜ・・・??

pearl17の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • pearl17
  • ベストアンサー率35% (95/270)
回答No.3

自分自身の部屋の場合は、 a room of his own です。 もしくは his own room a 名詞 of 所有代名詞 の用法でいちばんよく使われるのは、a friend of mineですが、これは、「たくさんいる友人のなかのひとり」という意味になります。 ですから、「部屋がいっぱいあって、その中のひと部屋」というのでは、意味が通りませんね。 なおお節介になりますが、 It's nice for "a" child の冠詞が抜けています。 それから、for のあとに文章はきません。 It's nice for a child to have a room of his own. というように、to不定詞の副詞的用法にするべきでしょう。

noname#16133
質問者

お礼

すごく良くわかりましたー!!それにミスまで指摘してくれてホント助かりました!!ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 選択肢の問題

初歩的な質問かもしれませんが 慶応の問題で It' nice if a child can have[ ] 1 a room of himself 2 a room of his own 3 his only room 4 a room of his で正解は2ですが、4は解説があったからともかく 1と3はどの部分でよくないでしょう?

• 英文の問題

He has no room of his own(彼は自分の部屋をもっていない) この文ですが、彼は自分の部屋をもっていない なら、don’t have としたらいいんじゃないんでしょうか なぜno room にするんでしょうか。。noとするときは、どういうときなんでしょうか 後、lookという単語ですが、look atにしたりしますが このatがつくときとつかないときの違いをおしえてください

• oneselfとone's ownの違い

Gary Lee has been looking for an office building for rent near residential areas to start a dry cleaning business of ( ). ( )に当てはまる人称代名詞を答えなさいという問題です。 選択肢はhis ownとhimselfです。 名詞 of~の形を両方取ることができ、文意もどちらとも通ると思うのですがどのような違いがあるのでしょうか? 答えはhis ownです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 訳をお願いします。

Compliment is to say something nice. Complement is to add to, enhance, improve, complete or bring close to perfection. So, I can compliment your staff and their service, but if you have no current openings, you have a full complement of staff. And your new app may complement your website. For which I may decide to compliment you. 下記のセンテンスの訳がどうしてもわかりません。よろしくお願いします。 So, I can compliment your staff and their service, but if you have no current openings, you have a full complement of staff. And your new app may complement your website.

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

My incredible husband of two years has a 4-year-old daughter with his ex-wife. I have actively helped raise "Christie" since she was barely a year. We haven't communicated with the mother since the time we took her to court for refusing visitation, but my husband and I have always provided for Christie in every way possible, above and beyond the court-ordered child support. We haven't communicated with the mother since the time we took her to court for refusing visitation, but my husband and I have always provided for Christie in every way possible, above and beyond the court-ordered child support.の訳をよろしくお願いします

• すみません訳お願いします

すみません訳お願いします I have finally managed to realize my dream ─ I have opened a restaurant of my own.

• 日本語訳教えてください。

日本語訳教えてください。 You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do. The way I see it, Got made lots and lots of people. Why? Because it’s a good thing to have all different types of people. Each person has his or her own individuality and character, and the most important thing it to express that 

• 日本語訳教えてください。

日本語訳教えてください。 You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do. The way I see it, Got made lots and lots of people. Why? Because it’s a good thing to have all different types of people. Each person has his or her own individuality and character, and the most important thing it to express that 

• 科学的訳が・・・

Huxley's purported reply to the Bishop " that he would rather have a miserable ape for a grandfather" than a bishop who used his intelligence to ridicule a scientific matter was perhaps rhetoric and bluster to cover his own nakedness ! という文章の" that he would rather have a miserable ape for a grandfather" という部分を直訳したら、『彼は祖父のために惨めな類人猿を持っていた方がましです』という変な訳になってしまいました。進化論の話なのですが、何かいいニュアンスがないでしょうか。英語が苦手なものでして・・・ アドバイスお願いします。

• この英文は文法的に正しい?

It's a rare case of a remixer understanding the strengths of an original track, then doing what he can to augment those strengths rather than leave his own sonic fingerprints everywhere. (It's ~ remixer)がカンマ以降のSVになるのはわかるのですが、このような英文はカチカチの文法的には正しいのでしょうか。カチカチの文法とは例えば、文法書にこのような記述法がある、と記載されるレベル?