Lady Gagaのグラミー賞パフォーマンスでの英語聞き取りについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Lady Gagaのグラミー賞でのパフォーマンスでの英語の聞き取りに困っています。
  • MANとGAGAの対話では、MANがGAGAをモンスターだと言っているようです。
  • 最後の部分では、GAGAが'Speechless'と言っているようですが、確認したいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の聞き取りをお願いします!

Lady Gagaのグラミー賞でのパフォーマンスでの英語が正確に聞き取れません。 英語が得意な方教えて下さい。 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=263GOfEHXl4&feature=player_embedded# 1:38より MAN ) Everyone's going to google for GAGA. GAGA) Stop no! MAN ) Her mind controling pop music is growing my vicious! Take her away. GAGA) No MAN) She is a monster. She is a monster and she is turning on all of you until monsters. She is a monster... GAGA) Take my picuter hallywood. I wanna be a star!! ラスト GAGA) So speechless 最初のGoogleとか、もしあっていても文脈に不安があります。 最後はSongなのかSoなのかいまいち不安です。 聞き取りが得意な方、教えて頂けると大変助かります。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

Everyone's going goo goo for Gaga! Stop, no! Her mind-controlling pop music is ruining my business! Take her away. She's a monster. She's a monster, she's a monster! And she's turning all of you into monsters. She's a monster... Take my picture Hollywood. I wanna be a star! Last: So speechless... goo gooは日本語に訳すと「ぎゃーぎゃー」です。「ガーガにぎゃーぎゃーと」かけているわけです。

talalalala
質問者

お礼

GabrielleDさん!! ありがとうございます!! すっごくすっきりして助かりました☆ goo gooのとこ、勉強になりました。 本当にありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の関係詞についてです。問題の採点お願いします。

関係詞の複合関係代名詞、複合関係副詞の問題です。 各組の文がほぼ同じになるように()内に適語をいれなさいと言う問題です。 1.No matter ( what ) they say, do what you think is right. ( Whatever ) they say, do what you think is right. 2.He takes a walk every morning ( however ) cold it is. He takes a walk every morning no matter ( how ) ( cold ) it is. 3.She is with her dog at any time I see her. She is with her dog ( whenever ) I see her. 間違っているところがあったら教えてください! 和訳も添えていただけると嬉しいです。 ご協力お願いします。

• 英語の添削おねがいします!!

下のABCDEを正しい順番に並び替えて、それにあったタイトルをつけ、さらに綺麗な文になるようにSIGNAL WORDSをいれなさい。 A.When she got home,she was tired. B.She left home at 7. C.She got up and changed her clothes. D.She got to work at 8:15. E.Work was so hard that she had no time for lunch. という問題で私は Her life is very hard. First,she got up and changed her clothes. Morover,she got to work at 8:15. Furthermore,work was so hard that she had no time for lunch. Also,she left home at 7. Therefore,when she got home,she was tired. というタイトルとSIGNAL WORDS(上文のFirst,Morover,Furthermore,など)をいれました。添削お願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。(大学受験用)

英語が苦手なので、文法や表現のミスなども教えていただけると嬉しいです。 【設問】 Who should look after the elderly -their families or the State? (100~150語) In my opinion, the state has to look after the elderly. This is why that it is difficult for families to take care of elderly completely. Take my home example. My grandmother is nineteen years old. She is not able to walk herself. So, we support her. However my parents come home so lately. They cannot look after her. So, I usually cook dinner and let her eat it. Then, I take a bath with her. When I finished all her care, I go to bed about eleven p.m. I have no time to use myself. As a result, I am tired. Moreover, I am often exhausted to daily care. Families such as mine need someone’s help. In short, it is necessary for the state to look after the elderly in order to protect their family.(137)

• 英語の問題

( )の中には何が入りますか? 1.彼女は残りの人生を少女たちに料理を教えることで過ごした。 She ( ) the rest of her life ( )( ) to girls. 2.この箱は何のためのものですか。 ( ) is this box ( )? 3.彼女は起こって、さようならも言わずに出ていった。 She ( )( ) and left ( )( ) good bye. 4.結局自分で朝食を作ることになった。 I ( )( )( ) my own breakfast. 5.彼は友だち付き合いがいい。それで彼は人気がある。 He is very friendly. That's ( ) he is so popular. よろしくお願いします><

• この英語文法を間違っていないか見てくださいm(_ _"m)ペコリ

オーラルの授業で「友達」について10文弱と 「親」について10文弱を先生にスピーキング しないとなりません。 そこで私が考えた文に文法的に間違いがないかチェックしてくださいm(_ _"m)ペコリ スピーキングなので単語のスペルの間違いは 関係ないですo(*^▽^*)o 「友達」  I speak about my friend His name is Shirai We are the same age He is an industrious student His study hours was 16 hours a day when he was a high shcool student He passed the entrance of Tokyo University I respect him 「親」 My home is single-mother family My mother is in her 40s She divorced her husband 4 years ago She is a part-timer She has a serious nature She is a hard worker I respect her ですm(_ _"m)ペコリ どうかよろしくお願いしますm(_ _"m)ペコリ

• 英語の問題教えて下さい!

what(are,is,matters,to,if,willing,you)take part in the project. She is no longer(used, what,to,be,she). my(me,uncle,I,today, has,am,what,made) この並びえを教えて下さい。

• かっこ内の間違えを直してください

Read the paragraph and change the underlined mistakes My friend Jane likes to study so she is really smart, but she also likes to exercise so she is really (smart) as well. Recently she passed her driving test and went for a drive but a stone cracked (the front glass) and she had to take the car to the (gas stand) to get it repaired. There she met a car mechanic who had many (charm points) and they started talking. He told her she was beautiful, but she said “I want (to lose my weight)”. He replied “But you are perfect”. Within a year they were married. He still has not fixed her (front glass) though.

• 英語の問題についてです

一部自分で解いてみたものの、英語が苦手でさっぱり分かりません。 どなたか分かる方、宜しくお願い致します>< *日本文から英文に* 彼らはジョンにチームのキャプテンになってほしいと思っている They want John to have captain of their team. 私の両親は私にテレビゲームをさせてくれない My parents don't let me play video games. 私の兄に宿題を手伝ってもらった I had my brother help me eith my homework. 彼らは彼女が歌うのを聞いたことがなかった They have never heard her sing. 何を読んだらよいか教えてください Please tell me what to read 私はあなたに以前会ったことがあるようだ I seem to have met you before *2文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように()に語を入れる* The box is so heavy that no one can lift it. →The bos is ( ) ( ) ( ) lift. She was kind that she helped me with the work. →She was ( kind ) ( of ) (to ) help me with the work. *[]内の適当な疑問詞を用いて、対話文を完成しなさい* Tell me when to see her. - See her on Friday. Tell me how to take.- Take this one. Tell me what to add some.- Add some eggs. Tell me whici to go there.- Go there by train. [what/when/how/which] *()内の語を適当な形にして入れなさい* 彼らはその仕事を終えてしまったようだ(finish) They appear to have finished the work. その計画はうまくいっているようだ(work) The plan seems__________. 宜しくお願い致します・・・!

• 高1英語 話法 教えてください!

テスト前で、来週まで授業がないので、答えがあってるか教えてください! 解説していただけるとありがたいです! 問 直接話法は間接話法に、間接話法は直接話法にしなさい。 (1)My boss asked me to get in touch with my client as soon as possible. My boss said to me, "You get in touch with my client as soon as possible. (2)"What's up?" I asked her. I said to her what's up. (3)She said a Christmas tree was in the her attic and she needed it brought down. She said,"a Christmas tree is in the my attic and need it brought down". (4)I said to her,"What do you want with a tree?" I asked her what you wanted with a tree. (5)She said her grandchildren were stopping by for a visit. She said to her grandchildren "You are stopping by for a visit." お願いします!

• よろしくお願いします

My sister is dying; at the most she may survive until next Christmas. She has a 3-month-old daughter and has been raising her boyfriend’s 6-year-old son. The boyfriend is now in prison for at least the next decade. This little boy has no one but us right now. My parents are elderly, my brothers are unable to take on any of this yet, so it falls to me. it falls to meはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします