J2EE technology and enterprise integration capabilities

このQ&Aのポイント
  • J2EE technology is widely adopted for server-based, n-Tier application development and forms an important part of companies' service orientation strategies.
  • Organizations with enterprise-level integration requirements will need to work with vendors who can make J2EE and other enterprise technologies work together.
  • IONA, with its robust enterprise integration capabilities, its new alliance with the JBoss Group, and its introduction of Orbix Connect, demonstrates its ability to provide a platform of continuing IT value.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

下記のIT関連の英文の訳が分かりません。

下記のIT関連の英文の訳が分かりません。 下記の文章はとあるサイトに掲載されていたIT関連の文章です。 「"Java 2, Enterprise Edition (J2EE) technology is one of the most widely adopted and popular standards-driven platforms for server-based, n-Tier application development, and as a result, forms an important core of many companies’ service orientation strategies,” said Ron Schmelzer, senior analyst, ZapThink LLC. “Organizations with enterprise-level integration requirements will need to work with vendors who can make J2EE and other enterprise technologies work together in a way that leverages software assets today and builds an architecture capable of supporting tomorrow’s needs. IONA, with its robust enterprise integration capabilities, its new alliance with the JBoss Group and its introduction of Orbix Connect, demonstrates that it is can provide that platform of continuing IT value."」 一応、自分で訳せるところがほとんどなのですが、 よくわからない部分もあり、ご教授していただきたいと思っています。 わからない部分は以下です。 ・Organizations with enterprise-level integration requirements will need to work with vendors who can make J2EE and other enterprise technologies work together の文章は 「企業レベルでの統合を必要としている(要件としている)組織はJ2EEと他の企業技術を一緒に機能させることができるベンダーと仕事をするようになる必要がある。」 というふうに訳せるのですが、 そのあとの in a way that leverages software assets today and builds an architecture capable of supporting tomorrow’s needs. という文章と、どう繫がるのかがよくわかりません。 leverageは不加算名詞なので、動詞で使用されていると思いますが、 単数の主語がないので、何故leverageにsが付いているのかがわかりません。 あと、in a way that の意味はなんでしょうか? ・IONA, with its robust enterprise integration capabilities, its new alliance with the JBoss Group and its introduction of Orbix Connect, demonstrates that it is can provide that platform of continuing IT value. 上記の文章の全体の意味はどうなるのでしょうか? また、it is can というふうになっていますが、 これはどのような文章の構造になっているのでしょうか? 質問が多くなってしまい、申し訳ありませんが、 ご教授していただきたいと存じます。 頂いたご回答に追加でご質問などもしてしまうかもしれませんが、 何卒宜しくお願い致します。 m(_ _)m

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

問1.Organizations with enterprise-level integration requirements will need to work with vendors who can make J2EE and other enterprise technologies work together in a way that leverages software assets today and builds an architecture capable of supporting tomorrow’s needs 企業レベルで統合必要がある組織はソフトの利点の影響力を行使し、明日の必要をうまく支えることができる構造を組むことができる形でJ2EEとほかの企業テクノロジーを一緒に機能できる商人と組む必要がある。 that構文でleveragesと言う動詞が使われています。簡単な例で言うとIt is certain/that he will goと同じ構成の文章です。 IONA, with its robust enterprise integration capabilities, its new alliance with the JBoss Group and its introduction of Orbix Connect, demonstrates that it is can provide that platform of continuing IT value。 健康な組織融合能力を持つIONAは新しいJBOSSグループとの連合、そしてOrbixコネクトに紹介されたことにより長続きするITの有用性があるプラットフォームを提供することができることを論証する。 It is canと言うのは向こうのミスです。これはisを抜いてIt canとなるはずだったのだと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

• tjhiroko
  • ベストアンサー率52% (2281/4352)
回答No.2

>in a way that leverages software assets today and builds an architecture capable of supporting tomorrow’s needs. in a way that のthat は way を先行詞とする関係代名詞で、「今日のソフトウェア資産を活用し、明日のニーズをサポートできるアーキテクチャを構築するやり方で」といった意味でどうでしょうか。 >IONA, with its robust enterprise integration capabilities, its new alliance with the JBoss Group and its introduction of Orbix Connect, demonstrates that it is can provide that platform of continuing IT value. 「その着実な企業統合の手腕と、JBoss Groupとの新たな提携と、Orbix Connectの導入により、IONA は自らがITの重要性を続けていく基盤であり、且つその提供が出来るということを示している」ということでしょうか。 it is can provide...の部分ですが、もしかしてisはこの文を作った人がうっかり消し忘れたのかと思い、念のためこの形を検索してみたところ結構使用例が見つかりましたので、間違いではないようですね。 となると、この文の場合でのつながりを考えるとしたら、it is that platform とit can provide that platform との複合体と考えればいいのかなと思い、このような訳にしてみました。 ただし全く自信なしです、すみません。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の訳  文法について

one of the first rules as t how to read a book is to know what sort of book it is. That means knowing what intention the author had and what sort of thing you can expect to find in his work 本の読み方でまず身につけるべきことの1つは、それがどんな類の本なのかを知ることである。つまり、筆者がどんな意図をもっていたのか、その本を読めばどんなことがわかると思えるのかということを知ることである what sort of book it isのit isはなんのためでしょうか?必要ありますか? 又、That meansからの訳がさっぽりわかりません。 解説していだだけないでしょうか?

• 英文の訳

英文でわからなかった文がありました。訳を教えてください。 In the United States, for example, many cities do not have a 13th street; man buildings do not have a 13th floor. It is surprising, though, that the number 13 is considered unlucky in the United States. The country was originally divided into 13 states. On the dollar bill there is a picture of an incomplete pyramid with 13 steps. The bald eagle carries an Olive branch in one of its claws with 13 leaves and 13 berries on it. In the other claw it is holding 13 arrows, and above its head there are 13 stars. 宜しくお願い致します。

• 下記英文の解釈について質問があります 1

What's on your schedule at the moment? Doing release-related work for lokai, like getting the website ready, spreading the word about the release, doing lots of finetuning with the live versions of the pieces. With this program, it is an even more refined and live process. Next to that, I am finishing my second KMET soloalbum, doing some live Shows in Spain with Fatima Spar & the freedomfries, and also working on the trio exklusiv album. With this program, it is an even more refined and live process. この部分の解釈ですが、with this programというのは、finetuning云々のことをさしているのですよね。 それと、live processがうまく解釈できません。 refined process and live processということでしょうか?このliveは品詞は形容詞ですか? というか、live processがなければかっちりはまるのですが・・・。 You could have just continued down with your solo efforts. What made you come together for a new Lokai album nonetheless? I like to work with Stefan a lot. For me it´s a very unique way of creating music. At the same time, we are both continuing with our solos. My second solo album is almost ready. I am looking for the right place to release it right now. It is called KMET and it´s an electronic Singer-Songwriter project. In the studio I write, record, play and sing it all. Also on stage, it works as a one man show with the support of a little live sampler. I think with "transition", lokai have found their very own sound and aesthetic. So that alone offers to me something no other project can. We have very different personalities (even though some people think we are brothers) and this can be quite fruitful. With lokai, it´s is clear that certain sounds or structures will not fit. So it is a restriction that makes the world a little smaller and for me that is a great way to work. Complete musical freedom and variety are aspects I can entertain as a solo artist. まずthe support of a little live samplerのa little live samplerですが、a は冠詞でlittleは小さい、つまり、ライブ用の小さいサンプラーというふうに解釈しているのですがどうでしょうか。 (サンプラーというのは、まぁともかくそういった”楽器”のようなものがあります)

• すみませんどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

すみませんどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。 ok pleas im in japan if she want she can report it in japan im in japan and l can come to the police call me with my number its work in japan pleas l dont know japanes lieer like this how come now its not 20eu now its carid card l want to see

• IT関連の英文和訳を教えてください。

お世話になります。 IT関連の英文なんですが、以下の部分の訳が よくわかりません。 <参考のため 分からない箇所の直前の文も記載します> Another good thing about the Spine is that the library is broken into separate files. Spine core, ajax, local storage and routes are separate files so it’s possible to pick which one to include in our apps and avoid loading unnecessary code. <以下がわからない英文です> I think this is something that could be done with Backbone as its mainly one file that could be broken up to make things lean and cleaner. as its mainly ~の部分がどこにかかってるのかが良く分からず、 意味をうまく取れません。 ご教授いただけると大変助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 下記の英文を訳そうと思ったのですができませんでした。この英文を下記のよ

下記の英文を訳そうと思ったのですができませんでした。この英文を下記のように訳された方がおりました。これについて3つ質問があります。 1.この訳は正しいのでしょうか? 2.特に”it rests” をどう訳すのかわかりません。 3.正しいのなら訳を読んでも意味がわからないのですが、具体的にどんな意味なのでしょうか? Keynes believe that economic stability is a fundametal requirment of libery,and that, as is a basic right, responsibility for delivering it rests with goverment. ケインズは経済の安定が自由の基本的な要求であり、基本的な権利として、政府は干渉すべきでないと考えた。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の訳を教えて下さい。

英文の訳を教えて下さい。 下記の英文の"For broadband service providers,"からの文章が訳せません。 Ethernet is the legacy broadband PC connection for residential broadband. While it may be suitable for LAN-equipped offices, the installation of an Ethernet network interface card is anything but trivial for the average home PC user. For broadband service providers, Ethernet represents capital- and service-intensive technology, primarily because of the truck roll that is involved in installing and configuring the customer's PC with the Ethernet-based modem. Moreover, the relative complexity of Ethernet cards makes it highly unlikely that these products will ever be widely adopted in the retail home PC market segment. それ以前の文章については訳せていますが、その2文だけが訳せません。 何方かご教授下さいますようお願いします。

• 下記英文の解釈について質問があります 2

You could have just continued down with your solo efforts. What made you come together for a new Lokai album nonetheless? I like to work with Stefan a lot. For me it´s a very unique way of creating music. At the same time, we are both continuing with our solos. My second solo album is almost ready. I am looking for the right place to release it right now. It is called KMET and it´s an electronic Singer-Songwriter project. In the studio I write, record, play and sing it all. Also on stage, it works as a one man show with the support of a little live sampler. I think with "transition", lokai have found their very own sound and aesthetic. So that alone offers to me something no other project can. We have very different personalities (even though some people think we are brothers) and this can be quite fruitful. With lokai, it´s is clear that certain sounds or structures will not fit. So it is a restriction that makes the world a little smaller and for me that is a great way to work. Complete musical freedom and variety are aspects I can entertain as a solo artist. So that alone offers to me something no other project can. この一文は倒置?でしょうか? もともとはどうなるのでしょうか? With lokai, it´s is clear that certain sounds or structures will not fit. So it is a restriction that makes the world a little smaller and for me that is a great way to work. 結構この人の文章では、with~, というのがありますが、これは上記の場合Lokaiでは、という風に訳せばよいでしょうか? その次のit's の it はthat以降ですよね。That certain sounds or structures will not fit is clear.その次の文章がわかりません。soは後のthatと因果関係があるのでしょうか? それと、上記とは別に This second album was really a lot about getting our own "lokai sound". この文章ですが、 シンプルな構造にすると this second album was getting our own lokai soundということでしょうか? そうすると、aboutがうまく解釈できないのですが・・・。 以上となります。長いですがよろしくお願いいたします…。

• itの用法について(英文)

To achieve that goal, it will move through different parts of Fig. 1, starting with GPNs and regions, through ABS and WCs, to OJs, focusing on the problem of measuring value and its geographical distribution in GPNs. 上記英文中,冒頭のitの用法が良く分かりません。ご指導願います。他は分かります。宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の訳

It can be shown mathematically that the cyclomatic number is equal to one more than the number of decisions in a program, and there are many programs that have a large number of decisions but are easy to understand, code and maintain. 最後のcode and maintainがどのようにかかるのか分かりません。どなたかご教授お願いします。