回答No.1

couple in love でラブラブの二人です。 私たちはラブラブな二人(カップル)です。

zousan--
質問者

お礼

なるほど!回答本当にありがとうございました(^‐^)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

So I know we talked a about a week or two ago, u said contact u back in a couple days. I really really would love that sub cero, and if possible the stainless filly 13 nos. possible to work out a deal.. For one of them or possibly both? Thanks again

• 和訳お願い致します!

すみません!! 大至急、和訳をお願い致します! 「We are Not Helpless - We can help - These are strange and difficult times - Maybe together Our combined energies in some 'strange' and inexplicable way can help forge a vortex of Transformational Power that can truly help, change and transform world conditions in ways we never before dreamed- Love, Hope, Faith and Belief in our own personal power; In our own Psychic, etheric and Spiritual Energies and Abilities. We are ONE Human family and we are connected at many levels of our being.」 長くて申し訳ありません…。 よろしくお願い致します!

• 和訳してください

Minori looks so beautiful and elegant! And Ogichan is a t all handsome man, what a wonderful couple you are :) S anachana is growing! I am glad you are safe and wow, yo ur english is so good! I will write you and Ogichan anoth er letter soon. If I send youtube songs, can you view the n in Nihon? Fumie and Aika say hello and we are excited for when we can all be together again soon! Eli お願いします(;o;)

• 和訳お願いします!!

授業中の居眠りについてです。 ・ I did sleep in class all the time. But mondays were just hard on me. Just couldnt get started. Lol 一人暮らしについてです。 ・Here in the usa we stay with out familys till we are 18 but because how the world is more people are living with familys again. I was living alone since i was 17 but my family was havig a hard time so we got back together its a pain but i do love my bro and mom. Dont have a father never knew him and dont really want to. よろしくお願いします。

• 至急和訳お願いします!

2women involved in couple'S killing, cops say Once year after a Canadian couple were slain in their Hallandale winter home, police are now saying at least two unidentified women werer involved in the killings. At a news conference on Wednesday,police talked about as break in the double slaying that rocked this tucked-away normally tranquil neighborhood.

• 和訳

The Hangover and Ted are a couple of my favorite movies. 和訳お願いします。

• 簡単な単語ですが

気になる人から「We are a couple.」というメールをいただきました。 coupleは恋人という意味があるみたいですが、愛の告白と期待してもいいものなのでしょうか。

• 英文和訳お願いします。

ニュアンスがわからず困ってます。。今度、海外に住む友人を訪ねる予定なのですが・・・ my plan is we could just stay in one of the pension house for a couple of days then we could go to the Island and maybe spend 2 to 3 days there. よろしくお願いします(。>_<。)

• 和訳をどうかお願いします

You are a wonderful person but we are just in different stages in our life. I do want u to live a full life and I really don't have time to be in a relationship with anyone, I just need to concentrate on myself right now without other worries in my head. We always friends we both helped each other out a lot. I didn't want to hurt you and didn't know how to tell you that is why I been so distant

• 和訳お願いします。

お世話になったホストマザーからのメッセージです。 Hi ○○-I recognise you now! What are you doing? Are these your children or someone erse`s? We are living back in NZ now-we moved 18months ago.The 3 children are my grandsons-now I have a little grannddaughter as well! Cheers,○○ 和訳お願いいたします。