• 締切済み

文構造 翻訳が分かりません。

As a participant observer who was also the mentor of the teacher preparation program from which these participants are draw , I was aware that the pre-service teachers became accustomed to my presence and revealed many situations to me during the student teaching practice. がさっぱりわかりません; 後半は何とかなりそうですが前半がさっぱりです。 participant は参加者 the mentor of the teacher preparation program は教師教育プログラムの指導教員 …翻訳ができません。わかる方お願いいたします。

みんなの回答

• Paw2
  • ベストアンサー率57% (15/26)
回答No.1

As a 1<participant observer> 2<who was also the mentor of the teacher preparation program> 3<from which these participants are draw > 構造としては、1がメインの名詞で「participant observerとして」となり、その説明というか補足が2で、更に2の補足が3となります。 3のdrawは過去分詞drawnのタイポだと思われます。 では頑張ってください。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文法

He lectured the teaching method of English to high school English teachers. He lectured to high school English teachers on methods of teaching English. 上の文は間違っていて、それを正すと下の文になるんですけど、このことを文法的に説明してください。 He lectured on methods of teaching English to high school English teachers. ではだめなんですか。何で下の文になるんですか?教えてください。

• 英文の構造と邦訳

Rather than issue each participant a separate proxy to vote its shares, DTC drafts a single proxy (the "omnibus proxy") granting to each of the multiple participants listed in the proxy the right to vote the number of shares attributed to it in the omnibus proxy. 上記英文の構造が分りません。お訳しと併せてご指導宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願いします

EUの通貨統合がうまく機能していないので、 アメリカの投資家がイラついている、というのが英文の趣旨です。 (1)The economic crisis has revealed the reluctance of those least affected to bail out the hardest hit. ★of those least affected to ~の英文構造を詳しく教えてください (2)So much for the convergence monetary union was meant to bring よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。(翻訳サイトで訳したやつでないのお願いします。) 1.Harry Potter is also similar in many ways to traditional British school stories where the hero has to overcome many difficulties. 2.Here Rowling's magical setting puts an added spin on familiar themes and types such as schoolyard bullying, class snobbery, club rivalry, eccentric teachers, and even the earthy groundskeeper. 3.Rowling is especially adept at describing the sympathetic teacher and mentor Dumbledore, who nurtures and guides pupils toward the realization of their individual identities and destinies. ※ハリー・ポッターに関連した内容です。

• 英語論文翻訳お願いします

The intervention was found to be acceptable and safe for the selected were missed because of exercise-in-duced musculoskeletal complaints, nor did any subjects drop out because of dissatisfaction with the program. Medical illness requiring hospitalization did cause two participants to withdraw, illustrating the role of intercurrent illness as a cause of deconditioning and progressive debilitation 34. The conclusion that the intervention was only partially effective is based on the evaluation of five types of outcome variables. Strength, endurance and gait improved significantly, but left the treated patients still considerably below age-matched healthy individuals in these respects. Aerobic work capacity and balance were not improved by the 12wk of exercise. The participants in the exercise program did increase their lower extremity muscle strength. The isotonic strength measurements increased symmetrically, whereas the isokinetic strength measure ments revealed left-side gains to be greater than those on the right. In addition to strength, both right and left lower extremity muscular endurance improved significantly. At the end of the exercise program, however, the average scores for strength and endurance were still only about 65% of age-matched normal values. すみません… お願いします

• 【至急】翻訳をお願いします! 

【至急】翻訳をお願いします!  K:Thanks to you, all my experiences here in Korea have been much more fruitful than I ((1)expect). N:(...A...) Say, how were yesterday's school visits? K:Wonderful! For some one like me who wants to be an English teacher after graduating from the univercity, visiting the English classes at elementary, middle and high schools was very useful. N:Good. Were they different from yours in Japan? K:(...B...) ((2)begin) with, the teachers were teaching English through English. Moreover, the students were very active. Many of them volunteered to respond to the teachers in English. Most of all, they were not afraid to speak English. The elementary school students were most active, though. After school they surrounded me and greeted me in English. KとNの対話文です。 ●(.....)内の(1)・(2)の単語を、正しい形に直してください。 ●AとBにつきましては、下記の選択肢より適切なものを選んでください。 ・Yes, definitely. ・Good. ・I think so.

• 英語の訳の一文 いまいち上手に訳せない

訳おねがいいたします。 my heart was full of joy to think of the fine surprise they would have when i revealed to them that i was their son, and that i had come back home laden with gold and welth.    以上です。大体は理解できるのですが上手に訳せません。お願いします。

• 下記の文章の翻訳をお願いします。

members of the public, recruited through a newspaper, participated in 'a study of memory'. subjects were told that they would play the role of 'teacher' and would be teaching a series of word pairs to a 'learner'. teachers were instructed to press a lever to deliver an electric shock to the learner, for every error made. teachers saw the learner being strapped into an electrically wired chair with an electrode placed on the wrist, and were convinced of the generator's authenticity by being given a sample shock of 45 volts. then, seated in front of the generator with 30 switchers ranging from '15 volts-mild shock' to '450 volts-danger:severe shock', teachers were told to move up a level for each error made. the experimenter remained in the room throughout. in reality, the learner was an actor who did not receive chocks but who had been trained to respond as if he did, and briefed to make many errors. as the shocks became stronger, the actor began to shout and curse. at the level market 'extreme intensity shock' the actor went quiet and no longer answered questions. not surprisingly, many of the subjects objected and asked to stop the experiment. the experimenter instructed them to continue. a staggering 65 per cent of the subjects continued right to the end of the shock series (450 volts) and none stopped before 300 volts (when the actor began to kick the adjoining wall). the results of this experiment suggest that ordinary people will go very far indeed when they are told to by someone in a position of authority. 文頭も小文字にしています。 一応改行はしましたが見辛いかもしれません。 誤字などがありましたらすみません。 よろしくお願いします。

• なぜ進行形なのでしょうか

My daughter has a master's degree in education and spent three years as a nanny when she was an undergraduate. She recently began her first teaching job with second-grade children. The principal is terrific. However, there is an older teacher who has been at this school for years, and she is making my daughter's life miserable. This teacher runs the show. My daughter quit going to the teachers lounge, because it was a place for gossiping about other teachers and parents and speaking negatively about the children. She was pulled into the principal's office and informed that the other teachers found her "cold" and unsociable because she wasn't going to the teachers lounge. she wasn't going to the teachers loungeは文全体が過去形なので過去形になっているのは分かるのですが、なぜ進行形なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文の訳が分かりません。

As long as the japanese were content with the student-teacher relationship every-thing was fine. However, the stronger japan became the greater the friction between it and its mentor. Much of that friction came from a feeling in america that the japanese had spurned what they had been taught. conflict and competition led eventually to war, and the following occupation supplied the americans with a welcomed chance to become teachers again.

15%OFFで割引された商品は何か?
このQ&Aのポイント
  • レシートに15%OFFの記載がないため、割引された商品を特定できません。
  • スギ薬局のクーポン・キャンペーンで15%OFFが適用された可能性があります。
  • 15%OFFが適用された商品を確認するためには、スギ薬局にお問い合わせください。
回答を見る