• ベストアンサー

並べ替えです

ある問題を議論すればするほど複雑に見えてくる。 (the,complex,you,more,debate,the,it,more,issue,seems,an) もっとよいプランを提示できませんか。 (you,can,a,plan,better,offer)? 私の娘は妻に劣らないほどおしゃべりだ。 (is,my,no,talkative,my,than,wife,daughter,less,is) よろしくお願いします

noname#148072
noname#148072
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.1

ある問題を議論すればするほど複雑に見えてくる。 the, complex you, more, debate, the, it, more, issue, seems, an The more you debate an issue, it seems the more complex. もっとよいプランを提示できませんか。 (you,can,a,plan,better,offer)? Can you offer a better plan? 私の娘は妻に劣らないほどおしゃべりだ。 is, my, no, talkative, my, than, wife, daughter, less, is My daughter is no less talkative than my wife is.

関連するQ&A

• 本当にこの英文は正しいのでしょうか

My daughter can speak better English than me. これは正しい英文ですか?weblio Email例文集に載っていた英文なのですが、違和感を感じました。 better Englishということは、Englishを比べているからthan以下はmeという「人」ではなく、mineなどの「もの」ではないかと思うのですがどう思いますか? つまり、 My daughter can speak better English than mine. でないといけない気がします。 もしくは、同じ意味のことを言いたいのなら、 My daughter can speak English better than I (can). My daughter can speak English better than me. なども使えると思います。 間違いがあればご指摘よろしくお願いします。

• moreとbetterの使い方の違い

(1)I love you more than he does. (2)I know you better than he does. なぜ(1)はmoreで(2)はbetterになりますか?moreとbetterの使い方の違いを教えていただけますか? (3)I love you more than he does. (4)I love you better than he does. (3)と(4)はどちらが正しいですか?その理由を教えていただけますか? どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英文の並べ替え&間違い訂正の添削をお願いします

※穴埋め 1)Mai can (faster/else/finish/much/than/anybody/her calculation) in her class. →finish her calculation much faster than anybody else 2)I don't particularly like him,but he's the (of/better/two/the) candidates. →? 3)I've had so much to do at work recently and I'm really tired.I'd prefer to (at home/drive/my weekend/rather than/spend) all the way to Kyoto. →spend my weekend at home rather than drive 4)For nature lovers,(is/more/nothing/refreshing/than) pure cold water from a mountain stream. →nothing is refreshing more than 5)Our dog is (a pet/not/as/so/much) a number of our family. →? ※間違い訂正(間違い→訂正の順) 6)The children's television program,"Sesame Street",is far more popular as any other show of its genre. far more popular as→more popular than? 7)The bag I have now is three times so expensive as the one I had before. three times so expensive as→three times as expensive as 8)My brother studied all the hard because my mother praised him. ?→? 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

I recently lost my wife after many years together. It was an amazing marriage, and I miss her immensely. I am looking to find a companion. The problem is, my daughter is not in my corner on this issue. not in my cornerは「賛成していない」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語について

(1)My pencil is as long as your pencil.とMy pencil is as longer as your pencil. (2)I like dogs better than cats.とI like dogs best than cats. (3)I am more happy than my sister.とI am happier than my sister. どちらが正しいでしょうか?

• She used to be..

Emi is more talkative than she used to beと あったのですが、後半はなぜtoのあとにbeがくるのかが 解りません。不定詞の何用法ですか? 教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 添削をお願いします。

添削をお願いします。 「daughter を日本語で言う場合、自分のdaughterなら、”musume"を使います。しかし、他の人のdaughterを指す場合、”musumesan"という言い方の方が好まれます。この方が自然です。」 To say own "daughter" in Japanese, we use "musume". However, when we say about other's daughter, we use "musumesan" preferably. This is better. 「wifeを日本語で言う場合は、自分のwifeなら"tsuma"を使います。しかし、他の人のwifeを指す場合は、”okusan"を使います。」 To say own wife in Japanese, we use "tsuma". However, we say about other's wife, we use "okusan". 「"musumesan" , "okusan"と言った方が、柔らかい印象になります。」 "musumesan", "okusan" give more soft image. 自分で訳すと、なんだかぎこちない文章になってしましました。 どなたか、もっとうまい訳に添削して頂けないでしょうか?お願い致します。

• 「君の笑顔に勝るものはない」の英訳

「君の笑顔に勝るものはない」の英訳を教えてください。 There is no smile more beautiful than your smile. There is nothing more beautiful than your smile There is no better girl more than your smile これらの表現はおかしいですかね?できれば、There is から文章をはじめたいです。 こういう場合は、beautiful 以外の単語ですとどういうのが使えますか? お願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致しますm( _ _*)m

この英文を日本語に訳して下さいm(_ _)m It seems culturally there is more pressure on Japanese girls to get married and have children. More than western girls I think. Do you think that is true? よろしくお願い致します~m(_ _)m

• 英語の比較の問題で困っています。

比較の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q(  )に入れるのに最も適当なものを、それぞれ(1)~(4)のうちから1つ選びなさい。また、訳もしなさい。 1.Professor Yamamoto is (  ) my mother. (1)twice old as (2)twice older than (3)twice as old as (4)as twice old as 2.My house is (  ) wonderful than yours. (1)no more (2)neither more (3)no much (4)neither much 3.No (  ) student can do better than John in mathematics. (1)other (2)another (3)more (4)any 4.The closer the relationship, the (  ) the chance for the expression of true feelings. (1)great (2)more great (3)greatest (4)greater 5.Mary is beautiful, but her sister is (  ) more beautiful. (1)most (2)much (3)so (4)very 6.Tokyo is the third (  ) city in the world. (1)largest (2)larger (3)large (4)more large 7.This is what annoys me (  ). (1)furthest (2)best (3)deepest (4)most 8.This computer is (  ) to mine. (1)better (2)important (3)efficient (4)superior