• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

全国超難関高校模範解答を教えて下さい。

(1) She can speak French little,but you do. ア.not as well as イ.not well than ウ.not so better than エ.not so better as (2)My sweater is more expensive than yours,but my mother’s. ア.cheap less than イ.less cheaper than ウ.expensive than less エ.expensive less than (3)今年は去年より雪が多かった。 We( )( )( ) this year than last year. (4)He reads fewer books than his mother and father did when they were as old as he is now. He doesn’t read( )( ) as his parents did when they were his( ). (5)As we grow up,we become wiser. ( )more we grow,( )( )we become. (6)He is a scholar rather than a teacher. He is not ( )( )a teacher ( )a scholar. (7)She likes tea better than coffee. She prefers tea ( )coffee. (8)彼女は今日は昨日よりずっと病状がよろしくない。 She is( )( ) today than yesterday. (9)He is three years older than she. She is( )( ) him( ) three years. (10)ニューヨークは世界で最も大きく、最も興味深い都市のひとつです。(英作文)

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • 閲覧数118
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • MXT500
  • ベストアンサー率67% (101/149)

(1) (2) 問題の指示がわかりません。 (3)~(9)は、二つの文の意味が合うように( )内に適語を入れるものと解釈。 (3)今年は去年より雪が多かった。 We(had)(more)(snow) this year than last year. (4)He reads fewer books than his mother and father did when they were as old as he is now. He doesn’t read(so)(much) as his parents did when they were his(age). (5)As we grow up,we become wiser. (The)more we grow,(the)(wiser)we become. (6)He is a scholar rather than a teacher. He is not (so)(much)a teacher (as)a scholar. (7)She likes tea better than coffee. She prefers tea (to)coffee. (8)彼女は今日は昨日よりずっと病状がよろしくない。 She is(much)(worse) today than yesterday. (9)He is three years older than she. She is(junior)(to) him(by) three years. (10)ニューヨークは世界で最も大きく、最も興味深い都市のひとつです。(英作文) New York is one of the largest and the most interesting cities in the world.

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

模範解答、ありがとうございました。 今日から、夏休みなので期間中、必死で覚えます。

関連するQ&A

• これでいいでしょうか??

比較の書き換えの問題です。 (1)I like coffee better than tea.(preferを用いて) →I prefer cofee to tea. (2)Fresh coffee is better than instant coffee.(superiorを用いて) →Fresh cofee is superior to instant coffee. (3)This camera is less expensive than that one.(原級を用いて)  →This camera is not as expensive as that one. どなたかお願いします!!

• 比較の和訳教えてください

比較の和訳教えてください 1 He is no more sensible than you. 2 You are not less diligent than your brother. 3 Tomatoes as well as potatoes grow here. 4 Tomatoes grow here as well as potatoes. 5 I like him all the better for his human weakness. 6 I can't stand this any longer. 7 There is no more milk in the glass. 8 He earns not more than 2000 yen. 9 This problem is not less difficult than that one. よろしくお願いします

• 模範解答をお願いします。16問あります。

1.次の文の( )内に入る最も適切な語句を下から選び、記号で答えよ。 You ought to ( ) than to go such a dangerous place. (ア)have better (イ)know better (ウ)make better (エ)turn better 2.日本語の意味になるように、( )内から適切な語句を選び、記号で答えよ。 (1)私達の家は君の家の2倍の大きさだ。 Our house is twice the ( (ア)width (イ)extent (ウ)size (エ)large) of yours. (2)お好きなだけクッキーを取って下さい。 Please take ( (ア)how many cookies (イ)so many cookies (ウ)as many cookies (エ)the many cookies) as you like. (3)私達は皆その事を期待していなかっただけに、それだけ一層喜んだ。 We were all the ( (ア)less (イ)none (ウ)more) delighted because we had not expected it. (4)イギリス人だったら、そんな風には発音しないでしょう。 An Englishman ( (ア)doesn't pronounce (イ)wouldn't pronounce (ウ)didn't pronounce (エ)wouldn't have pronounced) it like that. (5)その海岸は美しかった!もっと長く滞在できたらよかったのだが。 The beach was beautiful! I wish I ( (ア)have stayed (イ)could have stayed (ウ)can stay (エ)will stay) longer. (6)もしあの時十分に時間があったら、私は休暇で沖縄へ行けただろう。 If I ( (ア)would have (イ)had (ウ)have had (エ)had had) enough time, I could have gone to Okinawa on vacation. (7)この絵は見れば見る程魅力的です。 The more I look at this picture, ( (ア)less (イ)more (ウ)the less (エ)the more) attractive it looks. (8)彼は恥ずかしがり屋だから、かえって好きです。 I like him ( (ア)much (イ)such (ウ)all (エ)as) the better for his shyness. (9)彼は私の3倍もの数の本を持っている。 He has three times the ( (ア)collection (イ)number (ウ)volume (エ)size) of my books. (10)彼女はそんな事をするほど馬鹿ではない。 She knows ( (ア)worse than (イ)less than (ウ)better than (エ)more than) to do such a thing. (11)一生懸命働いた後に休息を取るほど楽しい事はない。 Nothing is ( (ア)most pleasant (イ)as pleasant (ウ)such pleasant (エ)more pleasant) than taking a rest after hard work. (12)馬が魚でないのと同様、鯨は魚ではない。 A whale is no ( (ア)less (イ)more (ウ)better (エ)longer) a fish than a horse is. (13)私があなたを援助できれば良いのだが。 I wish I ( (ア)can help (イ)could have helped (ウ)could help (エ)helped) you. (14)私はとても疲れていた。もしそうでなければ、昨晩君と一緒にパーティーに出かけただろう。 I was very tired. Otherwise, I ( (ア1)had gone (イ)went (ウ)would go (エ)would have gone) to the party with you last night. (15)暑い時には食欲を失いがちであるため、夏には冬ほど体重が増えそうにない。 You are ( (ア)less likely (イ)less unlikely (ウ)very likely (エ)very unlikely) to gain weight in summer than in winter because you tend to lose your appetite when it is hot.

• 中3 期末テストの模範解答を教えてください。

(1)It snows a lot here in winter. We (   )(   )(   )here in winter. (2)My mother is a very careful driver. My mother(   )very (   ). (3)We didn’t have any rain last week. We (   )(   )rain last week. (4)I was very excited at the football game. The football game was very(   )(   )me. (5)When was KinKakuji temple built? (   )(   )is KinKakuji temple ? (6)We are sometimes happy but sometimes unhappy. We are not (   )happy. (7)He found it easy to answer the question. He could answer the question(   ). (8)She speaks English very well. She is a very (   )(   )of English . (9)How about one more cup of coffee? How about(   )cup of coffee? (10)He likes English,and she likes English,too. He likes English,and (   )(   )she . 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 次の問題を教えて頂けますか?

1 日本の気候はイギリスより温和だ。 The climate of Japan is milder than ( )( )England. 2 The neckless is not so expensive as it appears. The neckless is ( ) expensive than it appers. 3 We couldn't help laughing at his joke. We coudn't help ( ) laugh at his joke. 4 Whenever we meet, we have a quarrel. We never meet ( ) ( ) . よろしくお願いします。

• 難関高校問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)彼女は私に暇かどうか聞いてきた。 She(    ) me(    )(    )(    ) free. (2)残念ながら話し合う時間はほとんどない。 There (    )(    )time for argument,I ‘m afraid. (3)彼は正直なのでうそをつけない。 He is(    )(    )honest person (    )he can’t tell a lie. (4)あの家に住んでいる男とはめったに話さない。 I(    ) talk with the man(    )(    ) that house. (5)あのレストランで昼食をとりませんか。 (    )have lunch at that restaurant,(    )(    )? (6)彼女はクラスで2番目に背が高い。 She is (    )(    )(    )in her class. (7)パリは日本のどの都市よりも美しい。 Paris is(    )(    ) than(    )(    ) in Japan. (8)これほど素晴らしい絵は見たことがない。 I have(    )(    ) a (    )wonderful picture than this one. (9)彼が君に腹を立てるのももっともだよ。 It is(n    ) that he(    ) get angry with you. (10)この本は易しいので、君にも読めるよ。 This book is(    )(    )(    ) you(    ) read.

• 難関高校問題の解答(7問)を教えて下さい。

(1)ラジオによると、明日は晴れそうです。 will/ tomorrow /it/ radio/ that /fin/ be /the /says (2)私が学校を欠席していることを両親は知らなかった。 absent /didn’t/ school/ was /my parents/ know /from/ I/ that (3)なんとなく、彼がやって来そうな気がする。(1語余分) that/ something /me/ tells/ he/ will/ feel/ come (4)病気だったので、彼女はそこに行けなかった。 was/ couldn’t/ because/ sick/ go/she/ there /in/ she/ bed (5)彼女は家に着くとすぐに勉強を始めました。 began /soon /got/she/as /to /home/she/as /study (6)とても寒いから、オーバーを着たほうがよいですよ。(1語不足) better /overcoat /is/you/ on/ it/your/put/cold/that /had (7)私はとても疲れているので、もうこれ以上歩けません。(1語不足) so /walk /I /can’t/ am /more/tired /that /I

• 英語の模範解答をお願いします(自己採点のため)4

The airplane is flying very slowly . 感嘆文に She goes shopping once a week .  付加疑問文に Make the same mistake again .  否定文に We went to the movies yesterday .  疑問文に He has a very expensive watch .  感嘆文に

• 比較級について

英語の比較級で質問です。 すみません3つも質問させていただきます。 (1)彼は彼女より二歳年上、を比較で書くと、 He is two years older than she He is older than she by two years He is two years senior to she、など、色々ありますが、これと反対で、 She is less old than he、という文章があります。 劣等比較?という言うらしいのですが、例えばyoungの場合は、人は年が若くなることはないので、less youngとかはできないらしいのですが、なぜless oldとできるのでしょうか? また、 (2)そこに行ったほうが良い、という場合、 You had better go thereを置き換えると、You would be better to go thereとなるのでしょうか? had better=would be better? (3)最後に、none the lessの場合、彼はそれに失敗したけど、私は彼が好きだ、を英語でいうと、 I love him none the less because he fails it =He fails it, but I love him none the less とありますが、二番目のnone the lessを最後に持ってきていますが、none the lessはどこでもおけるのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 比較級を分かりやすく教えてください!

次のような比較級を勉強しています。 (1)「very」「much/ a lot/ far」を使った例題。 ・Tom is very old. ・Tom is much/a lot/far older than I am. (2)「less....than」「 not as ..... as」を使った例題。 ・A pen is less expensive than a book. ・A pen is not as large as a book. 手持ちの参考書にも、上記のような例文は載ってなく解説もありません。 このような比較級を始めて見ました。 今、勉強中でどうしても使い分けを知りたいのですが、理解できずに居ます。どうか説明をお願いできないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。