• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

英文の和訳お願いします

When coke which is almost but not quite pure carbon is burned many other chemicals are produced. When these additional chemicals come into contact with flux,ore and metals at very high temperatures still more reactions take place. Some of the products of these will almost certainly get into the final metal in the form of impurities. You can see, then, that when a steel of the greatest purity possible is required the elimination of gaseous or solid fuels and their products would heip. (ore・・・鉱石 chemicals・・・化学生成物 flux・・・溶剤 impurities・・・不純物 gaseous fuel・・・気体燃料) この英文なのですがどうしても和訳できず困っております・・・ どなたか教えてください!

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数17
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (14850/31615)

「殆どが炭素であるが全部が炭素でないコークスが燃焼する時は、多様な化学生成物が出る。  このような余分の化学生成物が溶剤に接触すると、鉱石と金属は高温ではさらに(化学)反応を起こす。  このような産物の一部は、最終的な製品の中に不純物として残ることは確かである。  したがって最高の純度の鉄鋼が要求される時は、気体ないし個体燃料、及びその産物の除去が要求されることが分かるだろう。」  でしょうか。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳お願いします

You can see, then, that when a steel of the greatest purity possible is required the elimination of gaseous or solid fuels and their products would heip. (gaseous fuel=気体燃料) この英文なのですがどうしても和訳できず困っております・・・ どなたか教えてください!

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

The third things to say is: we need to understand what we now call the core competencies of your organization. What are we really good at? That also requires something you shouldn’t do. You probably, by now, all have beautiful methods of capital allocation. Before you make a decision to invest, you make thirty studies and you may be advance enough to use all four ways we know to analyze a capital investment. When I started business almost 70 years ago, we used these methods which were in every book, but we could not apply them because it would have required hundred of clerks.

• 和訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

When dealing with the regular monitoring of effluents containing complex mixtures of chemicals, the composition of which may change radically with time, it is desirable to analyze large numbers of samples.

• 以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。

It seems churlish to say it when so many years of dedicated work have gone into DARE(※) , but it is hard to escape the conclusion that it is not truly comprehensive. ※=アメリカ地域語辞典 です

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

Here we examine the relationship between the sun and climate by measuring the carbon-14 content in tree-rings with annual time resolution. The GCR flux and hence the activity level of the sun can be monitored by carbon-14. Our particular focus is around the period of the Maunder Minimum and the early Medieval Maximum Period (EMMP) in the 9–10th century. Sunspot numbers and the activity levels of the sun gradually change in time with quasi-cycles of about 11 years (Schwabe cycle).The polarity of the solar intrinsic magnetic field, which is more or less a simple dipole at every activity minima, reverses at every activity maximum. It changes the track of protons, the positively charged main constituent of GCRs, due to the spirally expanding interplanetary magnetic field formed by solar wind (Kota and Jokipii, 1983) and hence changes the attenuation level of GCRs in the heliosphere. Bulk of the GCRs comes from the polar region of the heliosphere when the polarity of the sun is positive, while GCRs come from the horizontal direction when negative.The attenuation of GCRs in the heliosphere is, therefore, more sensitive when the polarity is negative to the intensity of solar magnetic field and the tilt angle of the current sheets which expand horizontal direction. Thus the variation of the GCR flux on the earth has a “22-year” cyclic component, and will be transferred to the variations in carbon-14.

• 3行の英文の和訳をお願いします。

すみませんが、こちらの英文の和訳をお願いします。 『I will also be leaving some of them for the company that is moving into our current space. The idea is NOT to open the boxes when we get to the new office. I am pretty exhausted but it will be over in another week.』

• 以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。

長いので部分的にでも一向に構いませんのでお願いします。 Late in the last century these epthes focused on the Irish , and often , it must be said, they were as witty as they were wounding. 注 epthes=descriptive phrases of praise or blame used of a person. この後アイルランドでは昔~と言う単語は・・・を意味したといった文がいくつか並び。 Now almost the only slur against these fine people is to get one's Irish up , and that isn't really taken as an insult. So objective evidence , even among the authorities is, not always easy to come by. not always easy to come by.は「いつも見つけるのは簡単ということはない」見たいな意味だと思うのですがSo objective evidence以下は良くわかりません。

• 和訳お願いしますo(^-^)o

Like tiny balloons, they bang when they burst ; and when heard together, these collective pops make the chorus of noise heard before the water has come to a full boil. Only when the upper level of water has been heated to the boiling point, is the water at a uniform temperature. The water is properly boiling with smooth, soothing sounds. 長文で申し訳ありませんがお願いします(>_<)

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします(>_<) The Great Pacific Garbage Patch is mostly made up of pieces of plastic. The sun's light causes the floating plastic to break up into smaller and smaller place, but they never completely disappear. These small pieces of plastic can damage sea animal. Moreover, when fish and birds eat them by mistake, they are passed on to many other living things in the food chain. break up into &#65374; 分裂して&#65374;になる food chain 食物連鎖

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

As mentioned above, there are two peaks in R(e,i) in the e-i diagram: one is at e≒1 (i<1) and the other at i≒3 (e<0.1). The former corresponds directly to the peak in R(e,0) at e≒1 found in the two-dimensional case. The latter is due to the peculiar nature to the three-dimensional case, as understood in the following way. Let us introduce r_min (i, b,ω) in the case of e=0, which is the minimum distance during encounter between the protoplanet and a planetesimal with orbital elements i, b, and ω. In Fig. 16, r_min(i,b)=min_ω{r_min(i,b,ω)} is plotted as a function of b for various i, where r_min<r_p (=0.005) means “collision”; there are two main collision bands at b≒2.1 and 2.4 for i=0. For i≦2, these bands still exist, shifting slightly to small b. This shift is because a planetesimal feels less gravitational attracting force of the protoplanet as i increases. As i increases further, the bands approach each other, and finally coalesce into one large collision band at i≒3.0; this large band vanish when i≧4. In this way, the peculiar orbital behavior of three-body problem makes the peak at i≒3 (e<0.1). Though there are the peaks in R(e,i), the peak values are not so large: at most it is as large as 5. This shows that the collisional rate is well described by that of the two-body approximation <P(e,i)>_2B except for in the vicinity of v, i→0 if we neglect a difference of a factor of 5. Now we propose a modified form of <P(e,i)>_2B which well approximates the calculated collisional rate even in the limit of v, i→0. We find in Fig.14 that <P(e,i)> is almost independent of i, i.e., it behaves two-dimensionally for i≦{0.1 (when e≦0.2), {0.02/e (when e≧0.2). (35) This transition from three-dimensional behavior to two-dimensional behavior comes from the fact that the isotropy of direction of incident particles breaks down for the case of very small i (the expression <P(e,i)>_2B given by Eq. (29) assumes the isotropy). In other words, as an order of magnitude, the scale height of planetesimals becomes smaller than the gravitational radius r_G=σ_2D/2 (σ_2D given by Eq. (3)) and the number density of planetesimals cannot be uniform within a slab with a thickness σ_2D for small i. Table 4. Numbers of three-dimensional collision events found by orbital calculations for the representative sets of e and i. In the table r_p is the radius of the protoplanet. Table 5. The three-dimensional collision rate <P(e,i)> for the case of r_p=0.005 (r_p being the protoplanetary radius), together with two-dimensional <P(e,i=0)> Fig. 14. Contours of the evaluated <P(e,i)>, drawn in terms of log_10<P(e,i)> Fig. 15. Contours of the enhancement factor R(e,i) Table 4.↓ http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=1484661557.jpg Table 5.↓ http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=6760884829.jpg Fig. 14. &Fig. 15.↓ http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=8798441290.jpg 長文になりますが、よろしくお願いします。