• ベストアンサー

化学英文

主に式の説明だと思いますが、 おかしな点を指摘してください。 This may be related to Eq(A) by noting that for an ideal-gas mixture the concentration of H2 is これは、理想気体混合物のためにH2の濃度がそうであることに注意することによって式(A)と関連できます。 Differentiating the logarithmic form of Eq(G) and using Eqs(B) and (E), we obtain 式(G)の対数を微分し、式(B)と(E)を使うことで、私たちは次式を得ました。 Thus the activation energy, in principle, depends on whether the rate equation is expressed in terms of concentrations or partial pressures. 従って、活性化エネルギーは、原則として、速度方程式が濃度か分圧について表現されるかどうかによっています。 This difference of 6% is too small to bediscerned from rate measurements of the usual precision. 6%のこの違いは小さすぎるので、通常の精度の速度測定と識別できません。 These units and commonly used English units will be used in subsequent chapters. これらの方法、および一般的に使われた英国法は、次の章において使われます。 It may be helpful here to note the conversion of common kinetic quantities. それは、共通の運動の反応率を観察するために、ここで役立っているかも知れません。 Rate constants of order n have units of (time)-1(concn)1-n. n次の速度定数は、(タイム)^-1(concn)^1-nの単位を持っています。

• 化学
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mmky
  • ベストアンサー率28% (681/2420)
回答No.1

This may be related to Eq(A) by noting that for an ideal-gas mixture the concentration of H2 is これは、理想気体混合物のためにH2の濃度があることに注意することによって式(A)と関連できます。 Differentiating the logarithmic form of Eq(G) and using Eqs(B) and (E), we obtain 式(G)の対数を微分し、式(B)と(E)を使うことで、次式を得る。 (私たちは、は訳さないのが通例です。) This difference of 6% is too small to bediscerned from rate measurements of the usual precision. 6%のこの違いは小さすぎるので、通常の精度の速度測定では識別できません。 It may be helpful here to note the conversion of common kinetic quantities. 一般的な運動量の変換をここに記載することは、役立にたつでしょう。 日本語であれば、「参考のために 一般的な運動量の変換をここに記載する。」ということですね。 コメント:訳のコツがつかめたようですね。直すところもあまり無いようです。論文の書き方では書いている筆者が(I suggest)のように出てきませんがあたかも筆者が話しているように訳するとわかり安いですね。話ことばの接続語として、where, so that, since , thus, we obtain, なんかがあると思えばいいんですね。参考まで 参考程度に

その他の回答 (1)

• rei00
  • ベストアンサー率50% (1133/2260)
回答No.2

お書きの訳や #1 さんの回答で充分かとも思いますが,少し追加いたします。 【1】  これについては「QNo.539552 化学英文の ran と form」で回答していますので,そちらを御覧下さい。「H2 is」の後にどんな内容が続くかが分かりませんので何とも言えませんが,「for」は「~の場合には」や「~について(は)」と取るべきです。お書きの『理想気体混合物のためにH2の濃度がそうである』では意味不明になってしまいます。 【3】 【訳】 従って,活性化エネルギーは,原則として,速度方程式が濃度で示されているか分圧で示されているかで変わってきます。 【注】 お書きの訳でも良いと思います。が,「depend on whether」の「~かどうかによる」とは「~かどうかによって違いがある。変わる。」と言ったニュアンスだと思いますので,そう訳する方が自然な日本語になるように思います。 【5】 【訳】 これらの単位及び一般的に使われる英国単位を次の章で使用します。 【注】 「unit」は普通に「単位」で良いと思います。「English units」は「ポンド」や「ヤード」の事ではないでしょうか?(どんな内容が書かれているかが不明ですので,「方法」の方が適しているかもしれません) 【7】  お書きの訳で良いのですが,『 (タイム)^-1(concn)^1-n』は「 (時間)^-1(濃度)^1-n」とした方が適切でしょう。  ご参考まで。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳確認お願いします

一部で申し訳ありませんが、おかしな点をご指摘ください。 However k2 ≪ k1' since step 2 in the mechanism is assumed to be slow. しかし、第二段階以降のk2はk1'よりも非常に小さく、遅いと仮定されます。 Hence, with little error, the forward and reverse rates for step 1 may be equated to each other: よって、小さな誤差、第一段階のための正および逆の速度によってお互いに同等視できます。 The validity of the approximation as a function of the value of the rate constant is examined in Prob.2-26, 速度定数の値の作用としての近似の有効性は、速度定数が問題2-6内で考察できます。 Such large rate constants are characteristic of most free-radical reaction systems and, indeed, it was for such systems that the stationary-step approximation was first developed. そのように大きい速度定数は、殆どのフリー・ラジカル反応系に特有で、実に、そのような定常状態近似が発展したのはそのような機構でした。 For example, a reaction may be primarily homogeneous but have appreciable wall or other surface. 例えば、反応は第一に均質であるかもしれないけれど、容易に評価できる壁や、他の面をもっているかもしれません。 In these instances k may depend on the concentration and nature of the catalytic substance. これらkの例において、触媒作用の物質の濃度と自然に依存できます。 When the concentration effect of the catalyst is known, it is better to include the catalyst concentration in Eq(2-9), so that k is independent of all concentrations. 触媒の濃度効果が知られているときに、それが触媒濃度を式(2-9)に含めているのにより良いので、kは全ての濃度から独立しています。

• 化学英文の ran と form

ranは動きとして訳し、 formは形や形態と訳したのですが、 確認をお願いします。 In the last column of Table 2-1 the reciprocal of the absolute temperature is shown for each run. 表2-1の最後の列において、それぞれが動くために絶対温度の逆数が示されます。 It has been suggested that water vapor may have caused the low rates in these cases. これらの場合に、水蒸気が低い速度の原因かもしれないことは提言されました。 This may be related to Eq(A) by noting that for an ideal-gas mixture the concentration of H2 is これは、理想気体混合物のためにH2の濃度がそうであることに注意することによって式(A)と関連できます。 If (T1, k1) represents one of n data points, the values of A and Ep/Rg which describe the least square fit are もし(T1,k1)がnデータ点の内の1つを表しているならば、最小二乗法を表すAとEp/Rgの値が適合します。 Carrying out the summations indicated for all the data points, with the data in Table 2-1 for k1 and T1, we find すべてのデータ点のためにk1とT1のための表2-1のデータによって示された合計を実行し、私たちは見つけました。 A quicker but less accurate method is to draw, visually, a straight line through the data plotted as ln (k1)p vs 1/T, measure its slope, and multiply by Rg to obtain the activation energy. より迅速であるけれど、それほど正確でない方法は、ln(k1)p vs 1/Tとしてプロットされたデータを通して直線を視覚的に引くことであり、その傾きを測定し、活性化エネルギーを得るためにRgの値を加えます。 For gaseous reactions the rate equation (A) is the pressure form for this example. 気相反応のために、速度方程式(A)はこの例のための圧力形態です。

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

5. Normalization of collisional rate First, we introduce an enhancement factor defined as the ratio of the collisional rate <P(e, i)> to that in the two-body approximation <P(e, i)>_2B: R(e, i)= <P(e, i)>/ <P(e, i)>_2B (27) The factor R(e, i) gives a measure of the collisional rate enhancement due to the effect of solar gravity. In the two-dimensional case, <P(e,0)> is given by Eq. (11) while <P(e, 0)>_2B is defined by <P(e,0)>_2B=(2/π)E(√(3/4))ρ_(2D)v, (28) where E(k) is the second kind complete elliptic integral and ρ_(2D)v is given by Eq. (3) with <e(2/2)> replaced by e^2 (note that the units are changed, i.e., v=(e^2+i^2)^(1/2) and Gm_p=3). The numerical coefficient 2E(k)/π(=0.77) is introduced so that the collisional rate <P(e,0)>_2B coincides with <P(e,0)> in the high energy limit, v→∞ (see Paper I and Greenzweig and Lissauer, 1989). In the three-dimensional case, <P(e,i)> is given by Eq. (10) while <P(e, i)>_2B by Eq. (1) with <e(2/2) > and <i(2/2)> replaced, respectively, by e^2 and i^2. It should be noticed that <P(e,i)> has the dimension per unit surface number density n_s. Then, we define <P(e,i)>_2B by nσv/n_s; (n_s/n) corresponds to twice the scale height (in the z-direction) of a swarm of planetesimals. Usually, the scale height is taken to be i*a_0* (i.e., i, in the units here). As in the two-dimensional case, we require that <P(e,i)>_2B must coincide with <P(e,i)> in the high energy limit. Then, by introducing the numerical coefficient (2/π)^2E(k) (=0.49~0.64) (see Paper I), we have <P(e,i)>_2B=(2/π)^2E(k)πr_p^2{1+(6/(r_p(e^2+i^2)) }(e^2+i^2)^(1/2)/(2i), (29) with k^2=3e^2/4(e^2+i^2). (30) 6. The collisional rate for the two-dimensional case In this section, we concentrate on the collisional rate for the two-dimensional case where i=0. In this case, the small degrees of freedom of relative motion allow us to investigate in detail behaviors of orbital motion: it is sufficient to find collision orbits only in the b-τ two-dimensional phase space for each e, as seen in Eq. (11). 長文ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 Displacement is one means by which the dream does this. In the first place, it is the effect of feeling which is displaced, so that what appears to be most important and full of emotion in the dream may be really of least significance, whereas an apparently trifling matter may be pregnant with meaning. The emphasis of the dream is thus displaced and so eludes the censor.

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

To avoid this difficulty, we consider the scale height to be (i+αr_G) rather than i, where α is a numerical factor; α must have a value of the order of 10 to be consistent with Eq. (35). For the requirements that in the limit of i=0, <P(e,i)>_2B has to naturally tend to <P(e,0)>_2B given by Eq. (28), we put the modified collisional rate in the two-body approximation to be <P(e,i)>_2B=Cπr_p^2{1+6/(r_p(e^2+i^2))}(e^2+i^2)^(1/2)/(2(i+ατ_G))            (36) with C=((2/π)^2){E(k)(1-x)+2αE(√(3/4))x},                (37) where x is a variable which reduces to zero for i>>αr_G and to unity for i<<αr_G. The above equation reduces to Eq. (29) when i>>αr_G while it tends to the expression of the two-dimensional case (28) for i<<αr_G. Taking α to be 10 and x to be exp(-i/(αr_G)), <P(e,i)> scaled by Eq. (36) is shown in Fig. 17. Indeed, the modified <P(e,i)>_2B approximates <P(e,i)> within a factor of 5 in whole regions of the e-I plane, especially it is exact in the high energy limit (v→∞). However, two peaks remain at e≒1 and i≒3, which are closely related to the peculiar features of the three-body problem and hence cannot be reproduced by Eq. (36). Fig. 16a and b. Behaviors of r_min(i,b): a i=0, b i=2, 2.5, and 3.0. The level of the planetary radius (r_p=0.005) is denoted by a dashed line. Fig. 17. Contours of <P(e,i)> normalized by the modified <P(e,i)>_2B given by Eq. (36). Fig. 16a and b.↓ http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=4940423993.jpg Fig. 17.↓ http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=5825412982.jpg よろしくお願いします。

• 英文:アレニウス式

文がうまく繋がらなかったところを書きました。 文同士が離れている場合もあって混乱しているのですが・・・。 The dependency of k on temperature for an elementary process follows the Arrhenius equation (2-16) k=Ae^(-E/RgT) where A is the frequency (or preexponential) factor and E is the activation energy. 素反応のための温度の依存性は、Aが頻度因子であり、Eが活性化エネルギーであるアレニウス方程式に従います。 Combining Eqs(2-16) and (2-9) yields 式(2-16)に式(2-9)を与え結合する (2-17) -dCa/dt=Ae^(-E/RgT)C[α]{A}C[β]{B} This provides a description of the rate in terms of the measurable variables, concentration and temperature. これは、測定できる変数、濃度、および温度について速度の詳細を与えます。 For an elementary reaction whose rates are rapid enough to achieve a dynamic equilibrium the van't Hoff equation states that 速度が動的な平行に到るための十分に急速な初期反応のためにヴァントホッフ方程式はそれを述べます。 Suppose the reaction is (2-19) A+B⇔C →(k2) ←(k'1) with forward and reverse rate constants of k2 and k1'. もし反応がk2とk1'の正および逆の速度定数を持つならば。 The right-hand side of Eq(2-20) can be divided into two enthalpy changes, ΔH1 and ΔH2, such that 式(2-20)の右手側は、は2回のエンタルピー変化、ΔH1とΔH2に分けられます。 (2-21) ΔH=ΔH2-ΔH1

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

A blind date is a date for two people who have never met before. Their mutual friends usually arrange the match. With the rise of the Internet, blind dates are becoming more common than before. Through instant messaging and Internet chat forums, people have a chance to meet people. Blind dating is exciting for some people, but it can be a stressful emotional experience for others. This may be mainly due to a lack of self-confidence and the inevitable fear of meeting an unknown. In the United States, people often talk about the experience of their friends. Some people like to gossip a lot. People who like to gossip often talk about individuals they may not know and that can be hurtful, especially if rumors and gossip continue to be shared. This conversation is between two friends about another friend. In this case, the two friends, Amy and Lisa, having the conversation want the information to remain confidential in order to protect this mutual friend, Toshi. At the end of this conversation, the two friends agree to keep their information confidential. "I've got your back" is a phrase used as reassurance between friends. the phrase is used to show confidentiality, solidarity and trust.

• この英文を和訳して欲しいです。

Gerontology is defined as the science of aging. Actually it is made up of the knowledge about aging derived from many sciences, including biology, psychology, and sociology. Gerontologists are the scientists who study aging. Gerontologists have been accused of focusing only on the declines of aging, and of assuming that the characteristics of the aged are the primary causes of the problems of elders. Such a focus on declines is a subtle form of ageism because it ignores the possibilities of growth and improvement with age. The assumption that the characteristics of elders are the cause of the problems of elders is another subtle from of ageism, because it ignores the extent to which the ageism embedded in our social structure and culture contribute to the problems of elders. The extent to which various theories in gerontology may contribute to ageism is discussed in Chapter 6. Geriatrics is the study of the medical aspects of old age, and the application of gerontology to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of illness among older persons. Thus, while gerontology deals with all aspects of aging, geriatrics is limited to the medical aspects. Physicians may be subject to several kinds of ageism. Because they focus on illness and disability, they may forget that health and ability is normal among elders. They may be tempted to blame any difficult or obscure illness on old age and assume that nothing can be done about it. Geriatricians and other providers of service to elders may exaggerate age differences and needs of elders in order to promote their own service roles. Several gerontologists charge that gerontology is becoming increasingly "biomedicalized" and that this produces a negative view of aging. Kalish suggested that there is a "new ageism" found especially among advocates and service providers for the aged. It stereotypes the "elderly" in terms of the characteristics of the least capable, least healthy, and least alert of the elderly. It perceives the older person as, in effect, a relatively helpless and dependent individual who requires the support services of agencies and other organizations. It encourages the development of services without adequate concern as to whether the outcome of these services contributes to reduction of freedom for the participants to make decisions controlling their own lives. It produces an unrelenting stream of criticism against society in general and certain individuals in society for the mistreatment of the elderly, emphasizing the unpleasant existence faced by the elderly.

• 英文:活性化エネルギー

If we integrate the van’t Hoff equation, Eq(2-18), replacing K with K* and ΔH゜ with ΔH*, the result is もし私たちがヴァントホッフ方程式を積分するならば、kをk*、ΔH^○をΔH*と交換し、結果は、式(2-18)より Combining Eqs(2-29) and (2-30) gives 式(2-29)と(2-30)を結合し、与えられます。 Since ΔH* is the energy required to form the activated state (AB*) from A and B, e^(-ΔH*/RgT) is the Boltzmann expression for the fraction of molecules having an energy ΔH* in excess of the average energy. ΔH*が、AとBから、活性化状態(AB*)を形成するために必要なエネルギーであるので、e^(-ΔH*/RgT)は平均的なエネルギーの過剰にエネルギーΔH*を持っている分子の一部のためのボルツマン式です。 This gives some meaning to the activation energy E in the Arrhenius equation. これは、アレニウス方程式においてある意味を活性化エネルギーEに与えます。 The diagram in Fig2-1 shows that this value is the energy barrier that must be overcome to form (AB*), and ultimately, product C. Fig.2-1の図は、この値がエネルギー障壁であり、それを乗り越えるために(AB)*を形成し、最終生成物Cになることを示します。 The value of Eq(2-16) rests substantially on the accuracy with which it represents experimental rate-temperature data (see Example 2-1). 式(2-16)の値は、それが実験的な速度-温度データをあらわしている十分に正確な残りです。

• 英文…訳していただけませんか?

長文を訳しているのですが、二文だけ、どうしても訳せない文があって困っています。 どなたか英語が得意な方、訳していただけませんか? Similarly , one teacher may prefer to give explicit explanation and practice of a new grammar point before getting students to use it in a communicative activity. Another teacher may prefer to introduce the grammar point in the form of a contextualized dialogue and only draw the attention of the student to the grammatical form after they have used it communicatively or pseudocommunicatively. お願いします;;