活性化エネルギーとは何ですか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 活性化エネルギーとは、化学反応が進行するために必要なエネルギーのことです。
  • ヴァントホッフ方程式を積分することで、活性化エネルギーを表すことができます。
  • 活性化エネルギーは、反応物から活性化状態へのエネルギー障壁を示します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文:活性化エネルギー

If we integrate the van’t Hoff equation, Eq(2-18), replacing K with K* and ΔH゜ with ΔH*, the result is もし私たちがヴァントホッフ方程式を積分するならば、kをk*、ΔH^○をΔH*と交換し、結果は、式(2-18)より Combining Eqs(2-29) and (2-30) gives 式(2-29)と(2-30)を結合し、与えられます。 Since ΔH* is the energy required to form the activated state (AB*) from A and B, e^(-ΔH*/RgT) is the Boltzmann expression for the fraction of molecules having an energy ΔH* in excess of the average energy. ΔH*が、AとBから、活性化状態(AB*)を形成するために必要なエネルギーであるので、e^(-ΔH*/RgT)は平均的なエネルギーの過剰にエネルギーΔH*を持っている分子の一部のためのボルツマン式です。 This gives some meaning to the activation energy E in the Arrhenius equation. これは、アレニウス方程式においてある意味を活性化エネルギーEに与えます。 The diagram in Fig2-1 shows that this value is the energy barrier that must be overcome to form (AB*), and ultimately, product C. Fig.2-1の図は、この値がエネルギー障壁であり、それを乗り越えるために(AB)*を形成し、最終生成物Cになることを示します。 The value of Eq(2-16) rests substantially on the accuracy with which it represents experimental rate-temperature data (see Example 2-1). 式(2-16)の値は、それが実験的な速度-温度データをあらわしている十分に正確な残りです。

• 化学
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Umada
  • ベストアンサー率83% (1169/1405)
回答No.1

rheartさんの訳で大筋は合っていると思いますが、細かい部分で構文や訳語の選択で直した方がよい個所もいくつかあるようです。私とて完璧ではないですが、気付いた点を直しながら訳してみましたのでご参考に。 「KをK*、ΔH°をΔH*で置き換えてファントホフ方程式(2-18)を積分すれば、結果は」 replacingは分詞構文ですね。 「(2-29)と(2-30)を組み合わせると(以下が)与えられる」 「ΔH*はAおよびBから活性化状態(AB*)をつくり出すために必要なエネルギーであるから、e^(-ΔH*/Rg T)は、平均エネルギーよりΔH*(以上)過剰なエネルギーを持つ分子の割合を示すボルツマンの表式である。」 fractionを「割合」と訳すのがポイントです。 「これは、アレニウス方程式における活性化エネルギーEにいくつかの意味を与える」 「図2-1に示すダイヤグラムは、(AB*)を形成し最終的に生成物Cを合成するために乗り越えなくてはならないエネルギー障壁の値を示す。」 「式(2-16)の値は、「それ」が速度-温度の実験データ(例2-1を参照)を表す際の精度に実質的にかかっている」 前後関係にやや不明な点があるので、"it"はとりあえず「それ」と訳しました。 おそらくは"The value"のことだと思います。「"The value"の値そのものはとりあえず計算できるが、実験データから"The value"を求める際の精度が重要であり、精度が不十分であれば"The value"の意味は薄れてしまう」と言いたいのではと推測しています。 "rest on"は「基づく、かかっている」と訳します。ここを名詞の「残り」と訳すと動詞がなくなってしまいます。 経験を積めばうまく訳せるようになりますよ、健闘を祈ります。

rheart
質問者

お礼

ご説明有難うございました。 がんばります。

関連するQ&A

• 英文:アレニウス式

文がうまく繋がらなかったところを書きました。 文同士が離れている場合もあって混乱しているのですが・・・。 The dependency of k on temperature for an elementary process follows the Arrhenius equation (2-16) k=Ae^(-E/RgT) where A is the frequency (or preexponential) factor and E is the activation energy. 素反応のための温度の依存性は、Aが頻度因子であり、Eが活性化エネルギーであるアレニウス方程式に従います。 Combining Eqs(2-16) and (2-9) yields 式(2-16)に式(2-9)を与え結合する (2-17) -dCa/dt=Ae^(-E/RgT)C[α]{A}C[β]{B} This provides a description of the rate in terms of the measurable variables, concentration and temperature. これは、測定できる変数、濃度、および温度について速度の詳細を与えます。 For an elementary reaction whose rates are rapid enough to achieve a dynamic equilibrium the van't Hoff equation states that 速度が動的な平行に到るための十分に急速な初期反応のためにヴァントホッフ方程式はそれを述べます。 Suppose the reaction is (2-19) A+B⇔C →(k2) ←(k'1) with forward and reverse rate constants of k2 and k1'. もし反応がk2とk1'の正および逆の速度定数を持つならば。 The right-hand side of Eq(2-20) can be divided into two enthalpy changes, ΔH1 and ΔH2, such that 式(2-20)の右手側は、は2回のエンタルピー変化、ΔH1とΔH2に分けられます。 (2-21) ΔH=ΔH2-ΔH1

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

To avoid this difficulty, we consider the scale height to be (i+αr_G) rather than i, where α is a numerical factor; α must have a value of the order of 10 to be consistent with Eq. (35). For the requirements that in the limit of i=0, <P(e,i)>_2B has to naturally tend to <P(e,0)>_2B given by Eq. (28), we put the modified collisional rate in the two-body approximation to be <P(e,i)>_2B=Cπr_p^2{1+6/(r_p(e^2+i^2))}(e^2+i^2)^(1/2)/(2(i+ατ_G))            (36) with C=((2/π)^2){E(k)(1-x)+2αE(√(3/4))x},                (37) where x is a variable which reduces to zero for i>>αr_G and to unity for i<<αr_G. The above equation reduces to Eq. (29) when i>>αr_G while it tends to the expression of the two-dimensional case (28) for i<<αr_G. Taking α to be 10 and x to be exp(-i/(αr_G)), <P(e,i)> scaled by Eq. (36) is shown in Fig. 17. Indeed, the modified <P(e,i)>_2B approximates <P(e,i)> within a factor of 5 in whole regions of the e-I plane, especially it is exact in the high energy limit (v→∞). However, two peaks remain at e≒1 and i≒3, which are closely related to the peculiar features of the three-body problem and hence cannot be reproduced by Eq. (36). Fig. 16a and b. Behaviors of r_min(i,b): a i=0, b i=2, 2.5, and 3.0. The level of the planetary radius (r_p=0.005) is denoted by a dashed line. Fig. 17. Contours of <P(e,i)> normalized by the modified <P(e,i)>_2B given by Eq. (36). Fig. 16a and b.↓ http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=4940423993.jpg Fig. 17.↓ http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=5825412982.jpg よろしくお願いします。

• 英文(式の説明)

式の説明が出てきて、単語の意味が判らなくなります。 下手な文ですみませんが、見てください。 Then Eq(2-20) may be split into two equations, one for the forward reaction and another for reverse reaction, which will have a difference in agreement with (2-21): そして、式(2-20)は正反応のためのものと逆反応のための別のものとに式(2-21)の一致とは異なり、分かれているかも知れません。 (2-22) d(lnk2)/dT=ΔH2/(RgT^2) (2-23) d(lnk'1)/dT=ΔH1/(RgT^2) An alternate derivation is based on the concept of an intermediate state, often called a transition or activated state, which is a postulate of the transition-state theory (Sec2-26). ●交替の派生は、遷移状態 しばしば遷移または遷移状態の理論で活性化状態と呼ばれる の理論に基づきます。 Suppose that product C of the reaction もし反応の生成物がCならば (2-25) A+B→C is formed by decomposition of an activated form of reactants A and B, which will be designated (AB)*. (AB)*と称される反応物AとBの活性化した形の分解を形成します。 Then the reaction occurs by two elementary steps, そして、反応は2つの素過程で起こります。 If the first step is comparatively rapid in both forward and reverse directions, (AB)* will be in equilibrium with A and B so that its concentration is given by ●もし正と逆の方向において第一段階がかなり急速で、過ぎてその濃度が与えられるように、(AB)*がAとBによって平衡にあるならば (2-28) C{AB*}=K*C{A}C{B} where K* is the equilibrium constant for the formation of (AB)* . k*が(AB)*の形成のための平衡定数である。

• 化学英文

主に式の説明だと思いますが、 おかしな点を指摘してください。 This may be related to Eq(A) by noting that for an ideal-gas mixture the concentration of H2 is これは、理想気体混合物のためにH2の濃度がそうであることに注意することによって式(A)と関連できます。 Differentiating the logarithmic form of Eq(G) and using Eqs(B) and (E), we obtain 式(G)の対数を微分し、式(B)と(E)を使うことで、私たちは次式を得ました。 Thus the activation energy, in principle, depends on whether the rate equation is expressed in terms of concentrations or partial pressures. 従って、活性化エネルギーは、原則として、速度方程式が濃度か分圧について表現されるかどうかによっています。 This difference of 6% is too small to bediscerned from rate measurements of the usual precision. 6%のこの違いは小さすぎるので、通常の精度の速度測定と識別できません。 These units and commonly used English units will be used in subsequent chapters. これらの方法、および一般的に使われた英国法は、次の章において使われます。 It may be helpful here to note the conversion of common kinetic quantities. それは、共通の運動の反応率を観察するために、ここで役立っているかも知れません。 Rate constants of order n have units of (time)-1(concn)1-n. n次の速度定数は、(タイム)^-1(concn)^1-nの単位を持っています。

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

The second feature seen from Fig.11 is that the profile of R(e,0) does not depend significantly on r_p (for r_p=0.005 to 0.0002). Only an exception is found near e≒1, but this is, in some sense, a singular point in R(e,0), which appears in a narrow region around e≒1 ( in fact, for e=0.9 and 1.2, there is no appreciable difference between r_p=0.005 and 0.0002). Thus, neglecting such fine structures in R(e,0), we can conclude that R(e,0) does depend very weakly on r_p. In other words, the dependence on r_p of <P(e,0)> is well approximated by that of <P(e,0)>_2B given by Eq. (28). Now, we will phenomenalogically show what physical quantity is related to the peak at e≒1. We introduce the collisional flux F(e,E) for orbits with e and E, where E is the Jacobi energy given by (see Eq. (15)) E=e^2/2-(3b^2)/8+9/2. (31) The collisional flux F(e,E) is defined by F(e,E)=(2/π)∫【‐π→π】p_col(e,i=0, b(E), τ)dτ. (32) From Eqs. (11) and (31), we obtain <P(e,0)>=∫F(e,E)dE. (33) In Fig.12, F(e,E) is plotted as a function of E for the cases of e=0, 0.5, 1.0, and 2.0. We can see from this figure that in the case of e=1 a large fraction of low energy planetesimals contributes to the collisional rate compared to other cases (even to the cases with e<1). In general, in the case of high energy a solution for the three-body problem can be well described by the two-body approximation: in other words, in the case of low energy a large difference would exist between a solution for the three-body problem and that in the two-body approximation. As shown before, this difference appears as an enhancement of the collisional rate. Thereby an enhancement factor peak is formed at e≒1 where a large fraction of low-energy planetesimals contributes to the collisional rate. よろしくお願いいたします。

• アレニウスの式からの計算

(2-22)(2-23)~(2-24)の導出が上手く出来ません。 説明しなければならないので、詳しく教えて下さい。 (2-16) k=Ae^(-E/RgT)  A・頻度因子、E・活性化エネルギー 速度が動的平衡に達しうるだけ十分速いような 素反応に対してのヴァントホッフ式は (2-18) dlnK/dT=ΔH^〇/(RgT^2) 反応が以下のようならば (2-19) A+B⇔C →(k2) ←(k'1) 平衡と速度定数は関係がある。        K'=k2/k'1 この結果を使い、式(2-18)はこのように書かれる。 (2-20) dlnk2/dT-dlnk'1/dT=ΔH/(RgT^2) 式(2-20)の右辺は,ΔH1とΔH2の2回の エンタルピー変化に分割できる。 (2-21) ΔH=ΔH2-ΔH1 即ち、 (2-22) d(lnk2)/dT=ΔH2/(RgT^2) (2-23) d(lnk'1)/dT=ΔH1/(RgT^2) どちらかの式を積分し、積分定数をAとすることにより、アレニウス式、式(2-26)の結果が与えられる。 (2-24) k=Ae^(-ΔH/RgT)

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

5. Normalization of collisional rate First, we introduce an enhancement factor defined as the ratio of the collisional rate <P(e, i)> to that in the two-body approximation <P(e, i)>_2B: R(e, i)= <P(e, i)>/ <P(e, i)>_2B (27) The factor R(e, i) gives a measure of the collisional rate enhancement due to the effect of solar gravity. In the two-dimensional case, <P(e,0)> is given by Eq. (11) while <P(e, 0)>_2B is defined by <P(e,0)>_2B=(2/π)E(√(3/4))ρ_(2D)v, (28) where E(k) is the second kind complete elliptic integral and ρ_(2D)v is given by Eq. (3) with <e(2/2)> replaced by e^2 (note that the units are changed, i.e., v=(e^2+i^2)^(1/2) and Gm_p=3). The numerical coefficient 2E(k)/π(=0.77) is introduced so that the collisional rate <P(e,0)>_2B coincides with <P(e,0)> in the high energy limit, v→∞ (see Paper I and Greenzweig and Lissauer, 1989). In the three-dimensional case, <P(e,i)> is given by Eq. (10) while <P(e, i)>_2B by Eq. (1) with <e(2/2) > and <i(2/2)> replaced, respectively, by e^2 and i^2. It should be noticed that <P(e,i)> has the dimension per unit surface number density n_s. Then, we define <P(e,i)>_2B by nσv/n_s; (n_s/n) corresponds to twice the scale height (in the z-direction) of a swarm of planetesimals. Usually, the scale height is taken to be i*a_0* (i.e., i, in the units here). As in the two-dimensional case, we require that <P(e,i)>_2B must coincide with <P(e,i)> in the high energy limit. Then, by introducing the numerical coefficient (2/π)^2E(k) (=0.49~0.64) (see Paper I), we have <P(e,i)>_2B=(2/π)^2E(k)πr_p^2{1+(6/(r_p(e^2+i^2)) }(e^2+i^2)^(1/2)/(2i), (29) with k^2=3e^2/4(e^2+i^2). (30) 6. The collisional rate for the two-dimensional case In this section, we concentrate on the collisional rate for the two-dimensional case where i=0. In this case, the small degrees of freedom of relative motion allow us to investigate in detail behaviors of orbital motion: it is sufficient to find collision orbits only in the b-τ two-dimensional phase space for each e, as seen in Eq. (11). 長文ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 速度式の英文

和訳にもちょっとは慣れてきたと思ったのですが、 いまだに辞書から推測できない単語がちらほらと出てきます。 専門の言い回しを知らないもので、文の形も変になったものを書きました。訂正をお願いします。 When measured rates do not agree with the theory it is usually found that the reaction is not an elementary step and the mechanism changes with temperature, or that physical resistances are affecting the measurements. 測定された速度が理論と一致しないときには、通常、反応が素過程と温度を持つ機構変化ではないか、または物質的な抵抗が測定に影響しています。 The Arrhenius equation provides no basis for discerning the value of E. アレニウス方程式により、基礎は、Eの値を認識することにまったく提供されません。 Since rates normally increase with temperature, the activation energy is positive. 普通、速度が温度によって増大するので、活性化エネルギーはポジティブです。 Hence it could be combined with A to give a new constant, A. それ故、新しい定数A'を与えることでAと併用できました。 Then Eq(2-33) is applicable if ln r replaces ln k and A replaces A. そして、もしlnrがlnkと交換し、A'がAと交換するならば、式(2-33)は適用可能です。

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

In Fig.13, we compare our results with those of Nishiida (1983) and Wetherill and Cox (1985). Nishida studied the collision probability in the two-dimensional problem for the two cases: e=0 and 4. For the case of e=0, his result (renormalized so as to coincide with our present definition) agrees accurately with ours. But for e=4, his collisional rate is about 1.5 times as large as ours; it seems that the discrepancy comes from the fact that he did not try to compute a sufficient number of orbits for e=4, thus introducing a relatively large statistical error. The results of Wetherill and Cox are summarized in terms of v/v_e where v is the relative velocity at infinity and v_e the escape velocity from the protoplanet, while our results are in terms of e and i. Therefore we cannot compare our results exactly with theirs. If we adopt Eq. (2) as the relative velocity, we have (of course, i=0 in this case) (e^2+i^2)^(1/2)≒34(ρ/3gcm^-3)^(1/6)(a_0*/1AU)^(1/2)(v/v_e). (34) According to Eq. (34), their results are rediscribed in Fig.13. From this figure it follows that their results almost coincide with ours within a statistical uncertainty of their evaluation. 7. The collisional rate for the three-dimensional case Now, we take up a general case where i≠0. In this case, we selected 67 sets of (e,i), covering regions of 0.01≦i≦4 and 0≦e≦4 in the e-i diagram, and calculated a number of orbits with various b, τ,and ω for each set of (e,i). We evaluated R(e,i) for r_p=0.001 and 0.005 (for r_p=0.0002 we have not obtained a sufficient number of collision orbits), and found again its weak dependence on r_p (except for singular points, e.g., (e,i)=(0,3.0)) for such values of r_p. Hence almost all results of calculations will be presented for r_p=0.005 (i.e., at the Earth orbit) here. Fig.13. Comparison of the two-dimensional enhancement factor R(e,0) with those of Nishida (1983) and those of Wetherill and Cox (1985).Their results are renormalized so as to coincide with our definition of R(e,0). 長文ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

We evaluated <P(e, 0)> for 12 cases of e between 0 and 6: e=0.0, 0.01, 0.1, 0.5, 0.75, 0.9, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 2.0, 4.0, and 6.0. As for r_p, we considered three cases: r_p=0.005, 0.001, and 0.0002. These are representative values of radii of protoplanets at the Earth, Jupiter, and Neptune orbits regions, respectively. The numbers of collision orbits found by our orbital calculation are shown in Table 3 for representative values of e. From Table 3 we can expect the statistical errors in the evaluated collisional rate to be within 5% for the cases of e≦1.5 and within 8% for e=4 and 6; they are smaller than that of the previous studies by Nishida (1983) and by Wetherill and Cox (1985).    The calculated collisional rate is summarized in terms of the enhancement factor defined by Eq. (27) and shown in Fig.11, as a function of e and r_p. From Fig.11 one can see that the collisional rate is always enhanced by the effect of solar gravity, compared with that of the two-body approximation <P(e,0)>_2B. In particular, in regions where e≦1, R(e,0) is almost independent of e, having a value as large as 3. At e≦1, R(e,0) has a notable peak beyond which the enhancement factor decreases gradually with increasing e. For large values of e, i.e., e≧4, <P(e,0)> tends rapidly to <P(e,0)>_2B. As seen in the next section, we will find a similar dependence on e even in the three-dimensional case (i≠0) as long as we are concerned with cases where i≦2. お手数ですが、よろしくお願いします。