新聞の休みの日は手持ちぶさた。朝のコーヒーを楽しみ、ゆったりと駅へ

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 新聞の休みの日は手持ちぶさた。いつもはあわただしい朝の時間が特に長く感じられる。しかし、朝のコーヒーを楽しみ、駅までゆったりと歩けるのはこの日だけだ。
  • 休刊日もまんざらすてたものではない。
  • 私の解答:I have nothing to do in press holidays. I feel busy and long morning time much longer than that of usual. However only press holidays can I enjoy morning coffee and go to the station at ease. Press holidays aren't altogether bad.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の添削お願いします。

問 新聞の休みの日は手持ちぶさただ。いつもはあわただしい朝の時間が特に長く感じられる。しかし、朝のコーヒーを楽しみ、駅までゆったりと歩けるのはこの日だけだ。休刊日もまんざらすてたものではない。 私の解答 I have nothing to do in press holidays. I feel busy and long morning time much longer than that of usual. However only press holidays can I enjoy morning coffee and go to the station at ease. Press holidays aren't altogether bad. よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

• emryk
  • お礼率28% (6/21)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nagatos
  • ベストアンサー率20% (23/112)
回答No.1

I feel busy and long morning time much longer than that of usual. [Those mornings makes me feel much longer than usual.] However only press holidays can I enjoy morning coffee and go to the station at ease. [But only this day, I can enjoy morning coffee and stroll to the station.]

emryk
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 nagatosさんの解答の方が自然な英語という感じがしますね。 参考になりました。 お世話になり、ありがとうございましたm(_ _)m

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

早起きは苦手という人が多いようだ。私も夜更かしは平気だが、早起きはとてもつらい。 ただ、所用で早く起きる日は気分が一新する。頬を打つ朝の大気は優しく快い。 一日がことさら長く、充実した時間をすごした実感がある。よし、明日からはと心に 決めるのだが、翌朝になるとその決心は鈍ってしまう。 It seems that many people are not good at waking up early.This is true of me very much, while I don't mind staying up late. However, I feel fresh in waking up early for some reasons. The air which awake me is comfortable. When I do it, I feel the day to be longer than usual and realize I spent full time in it. I heartily decide to do so from tomorrow, but I always lose the decision next morning. 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

中学一年生のある朝、登校の途中で、猫が朝日を浴びてのんびり眠っているのを見て、うらやましいなあと、思わずにはいられなかった。 あいつ、一体何を考えているんだろう。そう感じた瞬間、妙なことを思いついた。考えることをやめてみよう。ちょっと足を止めて、早速、目をつむって試みた。しかし、すぐにあきらめた。「考えることをやめてみよう」と考えることを、やめることができなかったからである。 One morning in my first year of middle school, I was walking down the road to school , when I saw a cat basking in the morning sunshine, dozing lazily. At this sight I couldn't help but feel envy for him. What the heck was he thinking, I wondered. Then suddenly a queer idea popped into my head: what if I ceased to think? I stopped walking right away, closed my eyes and tried to stop thinking. A moment later, however, I gave it up; I found it impossible to stop thinking about "trying to stop thinking." 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 至急!英作文の添削をお願いします

至急!英作文の添削をお願いします 1)私は日曜日にお気に入りの衣料品店によく行き、必ず少なくとも1つは買います。※never fail to do を使用 I often go to a clothing store at Sunday and never fail to buy one. 2)他の店に比べて、その店の衣服は私の好みに合っているのです。※suit を使用 Compared other shop, the store's clothes is suit to my tastes. 3)春になったので、私はジャケットを1着新調したいです。 Being gotten Spring, I want to have a jacket. 4)誕生日用にいくらかお金をもらったので、今度の日曜日にその店に行くのを楽しみにしています。 I get some money to birthday, I look forward to go the shop next Sunday. 5)日曜日なので店はいつものように若者で混んでいます。しかし私は気にしません。※as usualとmind使用 Since it is Sunday, the store is crowded by young people as usual. But I was never mind. 分かっていない部分が多いです。 分詞を使うのかな?とも思いますがよく分かりません。 いくつか英文を挙げてくださると助かります。 アドバイスよろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

1.天気予報によると土曜日の午後と日曜の朝は晴れるよ。でも、土曜日の夜は、雨のようだよ。 2.その日本人学生の一人は日本で柔道のチャンピオンだったんだ。英語の勉強を手伝ってあげれば、僕に柔道を教えてくれるって彼は約束したんだよ。 1.According to weather forecast, it will be fine in Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning, but it will be rainy in Saturday evening. 2.One of the Japanese students who is champion in Japanese Judo promised me that he teach me how to Judo, if i help you with English study. 恐縮ですが…細かい添削と解説をお願いします。よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

英作文の添削・アドバイスをお願いします ものの見方や好みは人さまざまである。たとえば,駅前のハンバーガー店は,人々にとってどのような意味を持つだろうか。多くの人にとっては,ハンバーガーを味わう場であろう。しかし,肉が苦手な私にとっては,ハンバーガーを楽しむというよりは,仕事帰りにちょっと立ち寄り,コーヒー一杯で一日の疲れをいやす,くつろぎの場である。本を持ち込み,書斎代わりに使うことも少なくない。 There are various view points and preference according to each person. For instance, what do hamburger shops in front of stations mean for people? For the most people, they are the places for tasting hamburger. As for me, however, they aren't the places for it. I rather stop by them on my way home from work and use them as a relaxing place with a cup of coffee for getting rid of fatigue of a whole day. I also often use them as a room for reading books, bringing books there.

• 英作文添削お願いします。

テーマはここ数年のニュースで話題になったものというものです。 I was interested in the news which the age of adult should be lowered to eighteen years old. I agree with this idea. Young people these days are overprotected. They can't know anything about the world. It is true that people in their teens still aren't mentally and physically mature. Many teenager don't have a full time job, live with their parents and depend on their parents, However, this is the reason why the age of adult should be lowered. Someday, they will have to live by their own. If they have to be responsible to everything they do, they will become aware that they should be independent. They would also appreciate their parents. よろしくおねがいします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

英作文の添削をどなたかお願いします。 (1)たくさんの苦情の手紙が私のところに送られてくるが、 重要なものには受け取った日に返事を出すことにしている。 Many letters of complaint is sent to me. I am to reply to important ones on the day I am given them . (2)たった一言の激励と理解の言葉があれば、 あの少年が間違った方向に進むのを防ぐことができただろう。 With just a word to understand and encourage that boy ,we could have prevented him from going to wrong way. あと encourageはsvoが可能かどうかもお願いします。 宜しくお願いします!

• 大学受験対策用の自由英作文なのですが、添削よろしくお願いします。

大学受験対策用の自由英作文なのですが、添削よろしくお願いします。 テーマは「思い出に残っているプレゼント」です。 I much remember that my aunt bought me a very expensive wallet for my entering high school. Before that,I used shabby one and I had no money to buy such expensive one. So,I was much pleased with the wallet and the longer I have used it,the more I have liked it. I desire to use it for a long time and am very grateful to her. 加えて、質問があるのですが、 第4文のthe longer~以下ですが「長く使えば使うほど愛着がわいてきた」の意訳で書いたのですが時制は現在完了でいいでしょうか? では、よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします  

欲を言えば例文だけでなく間違いの箇所の指摘をしてくれると助かります。 彼は家まで車で送りましょうかと言ってくれたが、私はその申し出を丁寧に断り、駅までゆっくり歩いていった。 He said that he would drive me home but I refused it politely and strolled to the station. 私の家は大通り沿いにあるので、道路の騒音に悩んでいる。 Because my house is on the big street, I have the trouble that the street is noisy. 翌日彼女に会うので、彼は早く寝ることにした。 He decided to sleep early to meet her the next day. 試験の日が近づくにつれて、彼らはだんだん神経質になっていった。 As the day of the exam was approaching, they got more and more nervous.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

英語でスピーチをする予定があり、原稿を作ったのですが、文法や自然な表現に自信がないので、長文ですが添削をお願いします!^^ Are you happy? Of course there are many happy, enjoyable things. Sports, movies, shopping, and so forth. However, there are also many unhappy, depressive things. Do you surely think you are really happy? Today, the world is facing many serious problems. Discrimination, poverty, war, and so forth. However, we Japanese don’t have such serious problems. We were born in blessed, rich land, Japan. We can eat, buy what we want, and …..live. Then, what are the problems? Big one of the problems Japan facing is a problem of stress. I also suffer from the stress. “One pair of half pants is called pajamas”. “I’m called a Yankee because my hair is gold.” I’ll move on my topic. There are many stress. Human relationships, anxiety, a sense of inferiority, the number of stress is limitless. Because of these stress, many people cannot imagine bright future, only suffer from stress. If we suffer from stress, we cannot concentrate enjoyable things, and enjoy our lives. Stress has influence on not only our mind, but also our body. You can imagine depression as mental disease, difficult breathing, circulatory system and digestive system. To know these effects, perhaps you know how serious stress is. By the way, have you think of any solutions for stress? As I said before, there are many kind of stress, and those causes are also different. But I declare one cause of stress is broadcasting. This linkage is seemed unrealistic. However, media make us imagine there are full of sad accidents, crimes, disease and so on. We live in dark world. Why do we believe that? This is because we watch a number of news, broadcasting sad and dark things. Our brains believe the world we live is dark, not bright unconsciously. Of course there are not only dark ones, but also bright ones, but media focus on dark ones more easily, than bright ones. As I take one example, news about bullying. This news is broadcasted many times, and gathers much attention. That’s why our brains believe the world is full of sadness, hopeless. And we easily feel depression and suffer from stress. Then, how can we save ourselves? How can we release stress? Which way is the best way to solve the problem? Excluding the cause of stress? Or Changing society itself creating stress? Banning broadcasting dark news? All of them are not seemed effective way to solve it. Do we have to endure stress or deceive ourselves? We don’t suffer from stress. I’m OK. I’m OK. I’m happy No way. I refuse to do that. All we have to do is to deceive our brains. We have two simple choices to do. 1st is to look into just bright future. If we do that, our brains recognize only bright future without thinking and we think in a positive way. However, this way is not a perfect way. Some really suffer from stress and cannot look into bright future. Then, I will introduce 2nd way. 2nd is to appreciate 3 things every day and write down them. For example, I live with my aunt and she takes care of me. Now, I write down three things. 1st, “my aunt cooks a meal for me.” Thank to that, I keep my health and eat delicious food. 2nd, “every morning, my aunt sends me to the station.” That’s why I can save my time in the morning and sleep more. 3rd, “on my birthday, my aunt give me 1000 yen.” 1000 yen is not a little money!! To continue this, your brains will believe there are full of many happy, bright, fine things. We live in a happy world. Some of you think why this is beneficial for you? Yes. I’ll explain it. By getting this thought, positive way to look into your future, you suffer from less and less stress, and are released from stress. This is totally enough. And, the effect is not only reducing stress. Please don’t be surprised. By released from stress, your brains work well as 30%. You will not have trouble to studying. You will be able to get degree more easily. Good! If you got this thought, your future would be bright. I hope you will get bright future.