• ベストアンサー

いつになく急いでいます。お願いします。

お願いします。 ゴールデンウィークの間中、どこも混雑していると思うから、わざわざそんなところに足を運びたくないんだ。 と英文で言いたいのですが、私に力を貸してください。 宜しくお願いします。 During Golden Week holidays, I know it's with many people heavily crowded wherever I go, so I'd rather not take the trouble of paying a visit to that kind of place. などと英訳してみましたが...

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

Gです。 TGIFです!! 私なりに書いてみますね。 まず、profitable-dさんの文に沿って、 During the GW, I know everywhere will be so crowed, so I would not make a trip! フィーリング英語を使って、 I can 't understand why people want to waste their time go thru the mess druing the GW holidays!! If I were them, I would not!! I would not even bother trying go somewhere during the GW, as I know I will be stuck everywhre I go and waste my time (can't enjoy)!!! Every year I feel so stupid going somewhere during the GW, and I know this year the situation will still be the same. So nobody will be able to convince me to make the same mistake! I hate crowded places!!! I'm not gonna make a trip during the GW this year, because I know everywhere is too crowed to enjoy. これでいいでしょうか。 分からない点がありましたら、補足質問してください。

profitable-d
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!  間に合いました!この文章をコピーして、今から英会話学校に行ってきます! まず、私の文に沿って英文にしていただいたものを話し、次に、フィーリング英語も言ってみようと思います! 毎年、大きな連休が来るたびに”I can 't understand why people want to waste their time go thru the mess druing the GW holidays If I were them, I would not!! !!” まさにこのように思っていました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• Pippin
  • ベストアンサー率50% (196/389)
回答No.2

こんにちは。私だったら、 During the Golden Week holidays, I know it would be crowded wherever it is, so I'd rather not make an effort to travel. profitable-dさんの文を少し変えただけです。crowded自体が大勢の人という意味なのでいらないと思います。最後の所はもうちょっと短くしてみましたが、言いたいことと意味が違うってしまうようでしたら元のままでもいいと思います。

profitable-d
質問者

お礼

回答をいただいてありがとうございます!! >最後の所はもうちょっと短くしてみましたが 短い方がいいですね! 勉強になりました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.1

How about this? I'm afraid every place will be very crowded during the G.W.holodays, so I wouldn't dare to visit such a place.

profitable-d
質問者

お礼

教えていただいてありがとうございました。 は~っ”dare to”という言い方もありますね! とても参考になりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語

1:The day will soon come () everybody uses a computer. (1)the way (2)when (3)where (4)which 2:That story reminds me () l went to ltaly. (1)of where (2)where (3)when (4)of when 3:The people present were worried about Betty because no one was aware () she had gone. (1)of where (2)that the place to (3)that the place was (4)of the place to 4:We have a lot of holidays during the week from the end of April to she beginning of May. () we call it Golden Week. (1)That's why (2)That's because (3)It is the reason for (4)It is what 5:() you talk reminds me your father. He also had a good sense of humor. (1)The way (2)When (3)Which (4)Why 解答と和訳お願いします

• holidayなのか、holidaysなのか。 KH

連休(ゴールデンウィーク)を英語で書くとき、 例えば 「連休中にアメリカでホームステイしてきたんだって?」 と書くとき、 「I hear you stayed a family in the USA during the "Golden week" holiday.」 と、私はしたのですが、 holidayを単数とするのか、それとも複数とするべきなのか、教えてください。 英文にも自信がないので、間違っていたら教えてください。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

The place doesn't get crowded until after 7:00 pm, so I start using a machine in an empty part of the gym.

• 添削願います

世間ではゴールデンウイークだったが私はその間ずっと仕事だった People enjoy few-day weekend but I had been worked during the holiday. 世間の言い方が悩みました。 よろしくお願いします

• shape ~ in の意味

shape ~ in の意味 Kirsten and Jimmy enter the model house through the front door. Kristin: "It's been awhile. I have to figure out what kind of shape this place is in." what kind of shape this place is inの意味を教えてください!

• asの意味

度々すみません。 http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=2209627 の中ほどのPaulQさんの投稿の後半部なのですが、 However, as it seems the morning, rather than the weather is snowing, and in refers to a place rather than a time (morning) this is better as I was born during a morning of heavy snow”. 2行目最後のasはどのような意味でしょうか? 分かる方がいましたら教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語にしてください!

My friends are coming also for 10 days but I'll do something to see u during golden week. It is highly required!

• in the last little while

" If i was in that kind of place (warm place) in the last little while, I'm very sure that you would know from my skin colour " -in the last little while の意味を教えてください。

• 和訳うまく出来ないところ教えてください

I was again, like rather often during summer months, a bit away from home during the weekend...again very typical things to do during summer, swimming because of hot weather, cycling and barbecue + new potatoes, yumm yumm. また私だよ。ときどき夏の期間の週末は家からでる。(家にいない、離れる?) 夏の間は典型的なもので、暑いから泳ぐし、サイクリングしたりBBQしたり新ジャガ食べたり。おいしーー!! (likeはどう訳しますか?また ratherは~よりむしろと、ありますが、ここでは家にいるよりむしろ、と、いう意味ですか?) Now the last week of work before my vacation is about to begin, then I have my annual vacation of 4 weeks. 先週仕事の前に?、私の休が始まります。 1年ごとに4週間の休みがあります。 I don't mind this type of vacation, it's nice to be a bit out of the house for a change. 私はこの休みのタイプを気にしない。それはほんの少し家の外にでて変われるからいい。 So from next weekend, do not be worried if there's no email from me, I can only access my work email from my mobile phone... だから来週末、そこから私のメールがなくても心配しなくていい。私の携帯から自分の仕事のパソにつなげれるから。 お願いします。

• 英作文について。

次の日本語に合うように()内に入る語を入れなさい。 1.今年のゴールデンウィークは4月29日から始まります。 Golden week (start on April 29th). 2.昨年は何も計画を立てませんでした。 I (didn't plan)do anything last year. 3.他のボランティアの人たちと友達になれればよいと思っています。 I hope I(make friends with people of volunteers)there. これで意味の通る英文になっていますか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • MFC-J6573CDWでインク交換の表示がされない問題について相談します。
  • 新しいシアンインクを交換したが、検知されずに解決方法を試したがうまくいきませんでした。
  • 前にも低温のため印刷できないトラブルがありましたが、復旧した際にはインク交換の表示が出ていました。
回答を見る