• ベストアンサー

和訳をよろしくお願いします

The place doesn't get crowded until after 7:00 pm, so I start using a machine in an empty part of the gym.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

そこは午後7時を過ぎるまでは混まないので、私はジムの空いているスペースでマシンを使い始めます。

Seek_The_Truth
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします!!

以下のメールを訳してください。 翻訳機で訳しましたが理解出来ませんでした。 お願いします。 ============================== Hey, The latest without talking to mom is that she might only stay in Japan for 2 weeks. she wants to stay in western style hotels for the whole trip. I can not get her medicare changed in time for the trip so I think Judy is right and we should buy travel insurance. The better one that I look at today was 350 for mom. any we get has to have the benefit of exempt from preexisting conditions. The basic one for everyone else if you want it should run less than 170. I still haven't got the advanced directive or the power of attorney yet. do we still want that? I think the house is in my name per the email sent by Judy. so what else do we need to get things ready. I have an appoint with dr. pokala the pulmonologist for travel. the hospice will not get hold of us until after we return from japan. The water pill that she took today did not do anything. that the latest so far.

• 英文とその和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

Some Europeans who ride rush-hour trains in Tokyo find the experience so unbearable that they get up more than an hour earlier to take a less crowded train that stops at every station rather than suffer the squeezing and pushing of an express train at rush hour. The crowded trains are also the most common complaint of many of my returnee students when they first come back from the United States or Europe. 日本語訳 東京でラッシュアワーの列車に乗ったヨーロッパ人は、その経験はとても耐えがたいとわかる、そこでなるべく混まない、ギュウギュウに押し込まれることに耐える快速便ではなく、各駅停車の列車に乗れるように1時間以上早く起きる。 混み合う列車は、アメリカやヨーロッパから最初に帰国した時の、多くの私の帰国生の最もよくある不満でもある。

• 和訳をお願いします。

The same procedure is repeated until the division of b_i becomes as fine as the limit of an accuracy of the computer (about 10^-12) and a number of fine spikes are found. After all, we cannot succeed in the decomposition of the discontinuities completely and, hence, we cannot answer whether or not there exists an infinite hierarchy in the fine structure of b_f.

• 和訳お願いします。

In the rush to deploy 100 ground-based interceptors by 1997 ... the military will have to design and start buying SDI before any of the missiles, radar or communications involved are tested. The proposal ... violates the fly-before-buy principles that Pentagon leaders “have labored so hard to put into place.” 特にfly-before-buy,put into placeのところが分かりません。和訳お願いします。

• 和訳して欲しいです。お願いします。

Her party had an element of surprise when a famous movie star came by. The fans relate to the character because he seems so ordinary, like themselves. In order to save Gotham City, Batman has to take the bomb in his new flying machine far away over the ocean.

• 和訳をお願いします。

The German IX Corps relieved IV Corps and the commander cancelled the planned counter-attack, choosing to concentrate on the defence of the O.G. Lines, which were the next objective of the British. The bombardment reached a climax on 26 July and by 5:00 p.m. the Australians, believing an attack was imminent, appealed for a counter-barrage. The artillery of I Anzac Corps, II Corps and the guns of the two neighbouring British corps replied. This in turn led the Germans to believe the Australians were preparing to attack and so they increased their fire yet again. It was not until midnight that the shelling subsided.

• 英語 文法

The movie will start( ) an hour. と He came back ( ) an hour. の(  )には inとafterのどちらが入りますか

• 次の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします。

次の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします。 Then,too,we have an appendix we don't need.The appendix is very handy for some herbivores;a rabbit couldn't get along without one.The human diet,however,makes an appendix unnecessary,so it has dwindled away in the process of evolution,but not entirely.

• 和訳をお願いします。

The British attacks established a footing on the heap at great cost, due to machine-gun fire from the spoil heap and others in Battle Wood further north. At 9:00 a.m. the infantry withdrew to allow the area to be bombarded from 2:30 to 6:55 p.m. for an attack by a reserve battalion at 7:00 p.m. The 23rd Division had many casualties caused by flanking machine-gun fire from the spoil heap while clearing Battle Wood, which took until the evening. In the centre of the attack, a company from each battalion advanced behind the barrage, to an observation line several hundred yards down the east slope of the ridge, at 8:40 a.m. assisted by eight tanks and patrols of cavalry. Most German troops encountered surrendered quickly, except at Leg Copse and Oosttaverne Wood where they offered slight resistance. British aircraft added to German difficulties, with low-level machine-gun attacks. The second objective (the observation line) from Bethleem Farm to south of Messines, Despagne Farm and Oosttaverne Wood, was reached with few casualties. Ground markers were put out for the three divisions due to attack in the afternoon and the area consolidated. The defensive frontages of the British units on the ridge had been based on an assumption that casualties in the advance to the first intermediate objective (blue line) would be 50 percent and in the advance to the ridge (black line) would be 60 percent. There were far fewer British casualties than anticipated, which caused congestion on the ridge, where the attacking troops suffered considerable casualties from German long-range machine-gun and artillery fire. The British planners expected that the two German Eingreif divisions behind the ridge would begin organised counter-attacks at about 11:00 a.m., and arranged for a long pause in the advance down the eastern slope, thereby enabling an attack from consolidated defensive positions, rather than an encounter in the open while the British were still advancing.

• 和訳をお願いします。

An attack from Bernafay Wood intended for the same time, was delayed after the battalion lost direction in the rain and a gas bombardment and did not advance from the wood until 6:00 a.m. The move into Trônes Wood was nearly unopposed, the battalion reached the eastern fringe at 8:00 a.m. and sent patrols northwards. A German heavy artillery bombardment began at 12:30 p.m., on an arc from Maurepas to Bazentin le Grand and as a counter-attack loomed, the British withdrew at 3:00 p.m. to Bernafay Wood. The German counter-attack by the II Battalion, Infantry Regiment 182 from the fresh 123rd Division and parts of Reserve Infantry Regiment 38 and Reserve Infantry Regiment 51, was pressed from Maltz Horn Farm to the north end of the wood and reached the wood north of the Guillemont track.