• ベストアンサー

in the last little while

" If i was in that kind of place (warm place) in the last little while, I'm very sure that you would know from my skin colour " -in the last little while の意味を教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

in a little while 「しばらくの間」+ last 「最近の」で 「最近そういう暖かい場所に行ってたんなら、肌の色でばれてるってー!」 (日焼けしてるだろうから、ってこと) みたいな感じだと思います。 ご参考まで。

関連するQ&A

• whileについて

お世話になります。 以下の文についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 I know it was in Guam while on vacation with my family and I wsa about 7 or 8 years old. whileの後はI was が省略されてうるのでしょうか? 基本的なことで恐縮でございますが、どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• in my corner

This irrational urge of mine comes from an incredibly selfish place, I know that much. I want someone in my corner. I love my dad so much, but he’s moving on with his life in a way that I’m not fully a part of. I know that much.は「それくらいのことは分かっている」みたいな感じでしょうか?in my cornerの意味もよろしくお願いします

• It was in those d~の解釈について

添付ファイル文章の It was in those days ,that very year I believe, the‘disgraceful action of the age took place の部分の文法構成がどうなっているのか 理解できないです。 It was in those days ,that very year I believe, ( that) the‘disgraceful action of the age took place で強調構文になっているのか、 自信がないです。 解説お願いします。 このageは新聞社の名前です。

• in color..ここのinはどう訳すのですか?

冗談めいた事を話していました。 If I were a mosquito I would not bite your skin because your blood is green in color and dirty! もし私が蚊だったら、あなたの血(皮膚)は吸わないだろうな。(噛まない)。なぜなら緑の血だし、汚いから。 ここでのinは何の為にあるんですか?あと、would notが will notだったら、絶対吸わないになりますか?

• shape ~ in の意味

shape ~ in の意味 Kirsten and Jimmy enter the model house through the front door. Kristin: "It's been awhile. I have to figure out what kind of shape this place is in." what kind of shape this place is inの意味を教えてください!

• 意味を教えてください

すみませんが教えてください。 A:Sometimes I wonder if I'd listened to you two years ago, would I be President right now? Do you ever wonder that? B:No sir, I know it for sure. Bの答えは I know it for sure that you wouldn't be President. という意味でしょうか? No, I didn't just wonder. Because I know it for sure that you would be President. という可能性もありますか?

• a little と little 使い方

I will be there in few seconds.すぐ行くから。  He seems he needs few more hour to calm down. 彼は落ち着くのにもう少し時間がかかりそうだね。 I saw him little while ago.少し前に(さっき)彼を見たけど。  Step back just bit more.もう少しだけ下がって。  You look little weird.君、なんかちょっと変だよ。  Add few more scoop of sugar, please.もう少し砂糖を足してください。  You did little too much.ちょっとやりすぎたね、君。 上の文はある解説の中にあった文です。これらの「little」 「few」 の前に「a」をつけないといけないと思うのですが、もしかしたらこれでいいのか、解説をお願いします。

• Japanese school in Tokyo

I would love to go to Tokyo for studying Japanese language in full time course for one year soon. If you have a highly reccommendate school, please please let me know. I just studied it for six months since last year but my plan is very serious. Please advice me, thanks.

• 英文 訳すのを手伝ってください。

(1)I really believe-and I've believed this f-from the beginning, not, this is not something, some revelation from the last week or so-that the tablet market would eventually surpass the PC market. (2)And I think everybody, kind of, heard that in the beginning, kinda, laughed that off and said, "No away." You know? There were many naysayers and so forth out there. Today I think there's a lot more believers in that.  (1)not, this is not something, some revelation from the last week の部分なんですが、notはthis is not somethingとsome revelation from the last week を否定しているのですか? some revelation from the last week 先週から気づいていたを否定して先週から気づいていなかった ここはなんとなくわかるのですが、 this is not somethingの部分 これはなにかがないの否定でなにかがないわけでもない と訳すのですか? (2) And I think everybody, kind of, heard that in the beginning, kinda この部分が訳せなくて困っています。 everybody,kind ofが主語でheardが動詞ですか? kindaは副詞ですか?

• 仮定法の問題です。

英語の仮定法の問題で困っています。間違いがあるそうなんですが、どこが間違いなのかわかりません。教えてください。お願いします。 Q次のうち、誤っている箇所を1つ選んでください。 1.I wish I can show you the pictures I took in Kyoto last Sunday. (1)can show (2)the pictures I (3)took (4)in Kyoto last Sunday 2.If I still have every cent I have spent on cigarettes and beer, I would be a very rich person indeed. (1)have (2)every cent I have spent (3)on cigarettes and beer, I (4)would be a very rich person indeed. 3.If I heard the news at that moment, I would have come home immediately. (1)heard (2)at that moment, I would (3)have come    (4)home immediately 問題は以上です。よろしくお願いします。