• 締切済み

英語訳を見てもらえませんか。

1) Both trays to be removed from place and modification to be done. 2) Maker to supply 3 Nos. new cover so that the defective ones can be replaced. 1)両方の皿はその場所から取り外されそして、変更(場所を)された。「これは過去形でいいのでしょうか」 2)メーカーはカバーを三枚支給している、それゆえ損傷したカバーは取り替えることが出来ます。 このような訳でいいのでしょうか、宜しくお願いします。

みんなの回答

回答No.1

こんにちは 何か具体的な情景が想像しがたいので訳出がかなり難しいのですが、 Both trays were detached from the place and replced. Because the maker supplis 3 covers, if it is damaged, it can be swapped with another cover. とかですかね。

chokorinn
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。 助かりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 訳を教えてください!

the auditors felt that probable revenue streams (before overheads) would be sufficient to cover amortization over the balance of the 3 year write off policy. 「監査役は推定される収入源(間接費用前)が償却をカバーするのに十分であると感じていた」 というような感じだと思うのですが、over以下の訳し方が分かりません。教えてください。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!

Sometimes a person‘s whole life can be changed in an instant.Elizabeth Blackwell‘s life changed one afternoon in 1844 when she went to visit a friend who was dying.As Blackwell later described the scene, the dying woman asked her why she did not think of studying medicine, since she was smart and healthy.When Elizabeth reminded her friend that there were no women doctors,the woman sighed and said that if she had been treated by a ‘lady doctor,‘ she might not be dying.At that time, it was not considered proper for women to talk about or know anything about the human body. Elizabeth‘s sick friend had been so ashamed to mention her internal problems to a man that she hid her pain for too long.When she finally sought treatment, it came too late to save her life. Elizabeth couldn‘t get the dying woman‘s suggestion out of her mind. She decided to devote her life to medicine. To earn money for her medical training, Elizabeth took a teaching job in North Carolina.It happened that the principal of the school where she worked was a medical doctor.He had lots of medical books,and Elizabeth  to read them was free when her teaching work was done.She wrote to twentyーnine medical schools asking for admission.Most didn‘t even reply, and the ones that did were very rude.Friends suggested that she dress up as a man to attend medical school, but Elizabeth wanted to be accepted for what she was.A small medical college in NewYork finally said ‘yes.‘ Elizabeth graduated in 1849 at the head of her class,the first woman in the United States to receive a medical degree. 

• 立ち上げるとこんな英文の表示がでます。意味がわからないのです。

毎回毎回立ち上げ時に窓がでて以下のような英文が表示されます。 the restore IT partition space is low! the oldest backup point will be removed automatically to free up space for new ones. 何かしないといけないのでしょうか?何なのか気になりますので、ご存知の方いらっしゃいましたらお教えくださいませ。

• 誰か翻訳お願いします(>_<) こちらの英語を翻訳してもらえませんか?

誰か翻訳お願いします(>_<) こちらの英語を翻訳してもらえませんか?? Dear Takahiro, Apologies for the item being defective. If your products get damaged within 50 days after shipments (The order shipment date and order notification are provided to you by email) and the return shipping fee is less than 40% (for countries in South America or Europe) or 30% (for all other countries) of the defective item(s) value, and also less than $40 (USD), please return the item(s) by cheapest way with tracking number (ordinary mail) to the below Drop Off Box Address, we will cover the actual postage (according to the shipping receipt you provided). After your shipment, please take a picture of the proof of shipment (shipping receipt, certificate of posting, tracking number stub, etc). We will arrange the replacement and reimbursement for your return postage after the package is received and processed. TO: DealExtreme RE: ORDER # ______ Room 225-226, Block B, Focal lndustrial Centre 21 Man Lok street Hung Hom, Kowloon HONG KONG PS: Please use the cheapest way to ship the item(s) back. Courier services such as EMS, UPS, Fedex, TNT, DHL etc are NOT eligible for return shipping cost reimbursements But if the product turns out to be defective after 50 days from shipments, please notice that the return shipping costs (both ways) will be the sole responsibility of you. We will still try to exchange your defective products for a brand new one where possible. VERY Important: please remember to include a note in your package indicating the following items: 1. Your order number, 2. sku numbers returned and quantity, and 3. a short description of the problem(s) of the defective unit. This note will help expediting the processing time for you. Thank you. If you have any questions on the return, please feel free to contact us again at anytime. Thank you for your patience and understanding. 回答お願いします(>_<)

• 英語の問題を教えて下さい!

空欄に入る語を選ぶ問題です。 Some people think the phrase ″elective surgery″ means a surgical procedure that is optical. This may be true some of the time, but it is not (1) the case. Elective surgery can often refer to surgery that must be done but that is not a life-threatening emergency. This means patients may schedule their surgery days, weeks, or even months in advance. One of (2) common examples of elective surgery is Lasik eye surgery. Because elective surgery is considered (3) important, some insurance companies do not cover patients who wish to have this kind of treatment done. (4) (1) (a)always (b)never (c)hardly (d)seldom (2) (a)as (b)more (c)the most (d)very (3) (a)as (b)fewer (c)much (d)less (4) (a)However, you can earn a huge amount of money by undergoing surgery. (b)Thus, it is better to consult your insurance company. (c)Otherwise, you might not have enough time to undergo surgery. (d)For that reason, the success rates for the surgery are very low. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

Aside from the fact that there were now two hills to assault (with the Nek between them), the problems facing General Wilfrid Malleson were similar to those at Salaita. The hills were covered by dense bush, which became thicker further up the hills. The plains around the hills provided no cover, meaning any attacking force would be subjected to murderous fire from above.The attack on Latema began on March 11, 11:45am. Brigadier-General Malleson, fresh from defeat at Salaita, had at his disposal the 1st East African Brigade for the operation, consisting of: Belfield's Mounted Scouts Mounted Infantry Company Nos. 6 and 8 Field Batteries No. 134 Howitzer Battery 2nd Rhodesia Regiment 3rd King's African Rifles 130th King George's Own Baluchis A machine gun battery of the Loyal North Lancashires Volunteer Machine Gun Company

• 英語の文章を訳して下さい。

Joffre began to dismiss commanders in early August, beginning with the VII Corps commander Bonneau and by 6 September had removed two army, ten corps and 38 divisional commanders, by transferring them to Limoges ("Limogé"). The VII Corps in the south was reinforced by two divisions, a cavalry division and the First Group of Reserve Divisions. The corps was renamed the Army of Alsace, to relieve the First Army of concern about Alsace during the operations in Lorraine. Two corps were removed from the Second Army and became a strategic reserve. Joffre met Sir John French on 16 August and learned that the British could be ready by 24 August, Joffre also arranged for Territorial divisions to cover the area from Maubeuge to Dunkirk. The German siege of the Liège forts ended on 16 August and the 1st and 2nd armies with twelve corps and the 3rd Army with four corps, began to advance behind cavalry screens. On 18 August, Joffre ordered the Fifth Army to prepare for a German offensive on both banks of the Meuse or to meet a small force on the north bank. The Fifth Army began to move towards Namur, in the angle of the Meuse and Sambre rivers on 19 August, which required a march of 100 kilometres (62 mi) by some units.

• よろしくお願いします

When I use a gender-neutral bathroom to pee, I put the toilet lid down when I’m done. But when there’s no lid, I still put the seat down so if the next person to use the bathroom is a woman (or a man who will be sitting), the seat will already be down and they won’t have to handle the seat. I think men tend to be the ones who make the seats gross in the first place so we should be the ones saddled with this mildest of burdens to occasionally touch toilet seats. But am I encouraging lazy men after me to just pee on the seat, making the whole bathroom less hygienic? This turned into a whole thing when I brought it up with friends. This turned into a whole thingとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の文章

It's one of the must-see attractions for visitors to London. Most tourists only get to look at the outside of the famous clock tower. But for a few thousand people a year who organise a tour of it, this is how it sounds on the inside... The clanking of the old machinery which operates the clock and those bongs. It can only be visited if it's arranged in advance by contacting a member of Parliament, usually only done by the small number of UK residents who are aware of it. But rather than those tours being free in future, there'll be a charge of fifteen pounds per person. House of Commons officials say it will simply cover the 111-thousand pounds a year it costs to provide the tours. But a group of disgruntled MPs argue that UK residents already pay through their taxes. They say Big Ben is a world-renowned symbol of British democracy, and visiting it should be free. このニュースが伝えていることを簡単にまとめて教えてください。 宜しくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

While out of town with my boyfriend, we went to the breakfast buffet at our hotel. We were the only ones in the room of the help-yourself-style breakfast. They were out of cream cheese at the time and I found myself disappointed. Trying to be helpful, my boyfriend went into fixer mode and helped me look around the room to see if I’d missed it or if we could find a stash to replenish the supply, which included him quickly checking in what I’d assumed to be an unlocked closet/storage area. went into fixer modeはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、if we could find a stash to replenish the supply, which included him quickly checking in what I’d assumed to be an unlocked closet/storage area.の和訳もお願いします。よろしくお願いします