• 締切済み

英語の訳を教えて下さい!

I STILL HAVE LOVE FOR YOU THOUGH… の正確な意味が分かる方教えて下さい!

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• ab21
  • ベストアンサー率5% (5/86)
回答No.4

>ツールバーとはケータイからでも調べられるのですか? 多分、無理だと思います。ブラウザを使っていないと。

noname#97642
noname#97642
回答No.3

まだ貴方の事を愛しているけど、、、、

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

デモ アナタガ スキデス

• ab21
  • ベストアンサー率5% (5/86)
回答No.1

「私は、あなたが、好きでもかかわらず、・・・」だと思います。グーグルツールバーをダウンロードしたら、ポインターを合わせるだけで、意味が表示されるので、それを使って訳しました。

8flower8
質問者

お礼

即、わざわざ調べてくださってご丁寧にありがとうございました!参考になりました! ツールバーとはケータイからでも調べられるのですか?

関連するQ&A

• 初歩的な英語ですが、、、

よく、歌なので、「still」が使われていますが、 「I still for you love」ってどういう 意味になるんですか? 「still」って物静かにとかって意味が あるみたいですが、イマイチ意味が理解 出来ませんm(_ _)m 宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 訳をおしえてください。

Though I admit what you say I still believe I'm right.の訳が分からないのですが。自分で訳すと意味不明になってしまいます。宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の歌詞 日本語の訳を教えてください

好きなアーティストさんの英語の歌詞なのですが 英語ができないので意味を理解できません この曲を覚えたいので訳を知りたいです 教えていただきたいです You you for you My love will goes on I just wanna be with you and let it show I` ve known you for years my love goes on and on I believe my heart it feels for you you です。スペルが間違っていたらごめんなさい よろしくお願いします

• 英語の訳を教えてください。

We can not place an order for the boutiques as the orders have been done a long time ago. Regarding the other boutiques in Japan that ordered this reference I will check with our licencee and let you know. Tell me if it is ok for you. 1文目のplaceは動詞なのでしょうか? 2文目どれがどこにかかるのかよく分からず 正確な意味がよく分かりません。 3文とも全訳をお願い致します。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

In Indonesia, a common greeting is , 'Are you going for a wash?' This may annoy a foreign student who stays with an Indonesian family . Even though she may like the family very much , and even though she may speak excellent Indonesian and know that, 'Are you going for a wash?' is a polite greeting , she still may get irritated when members of the family greet her in this way when she is heading to the washroom with her towel. A very common form of greeting is to ask whether someone has eaten yet.Many Asian cultures use this as a from of greeting , not just the Chinese. For example , the Burmese are always asking. ' Have you eaten?' The appropriate response is to say that you have. Like, 'How are you?' and 'Where are you going?', 'Have you eaten?' is not a real question.

• 英語訳をお願いします(イギリス人からのメールです)

初めて質問させていただきます。 イギリス人の友達から来たメールの意味がわからず、もし分かる方がいらっしゃいましたらお願いします。もしかしたらスラングが入っているのでしょうか? 彼はclub関係の知り合いで、今私はパリ在住なのですが彼はイギリス人ですが彼女と仕事の関係でパリに在住です。今回下記のやり取りをしました。 (以下彼) Hey hey you still in Paris. Have't seen you for a bit,just wondering do you do massages my back is killing me, I have a friend in London also japanease, and she has technic. So I was just wondering if your good at that. Hope your well (私) yes! i still in Paris just now.But next week i'm going London meybe 4 days. It's fangtastic and good timing!! (彼) hey hey, bonjour, do you do massages..

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

はじめまして。英訳をしてみたのですがどうしてもうまくいかないので、どなたか教えてください。 お願いします。 peel me to the core Don't go I will be there Wait for me to see my lotus I've never felt like this way Everytime You take a breath I'm rooted in you basement Since I can be your medicine my sense and tenseness go high Everytime you treat me weird I'm melted in you and I swell Monumentally Obsessively Love me Take me Take me for tomorrow Peel me peel me the core I have tol you that I would show you Peel me to that corner Everytime You take a breath I'm rooted in you basement Since I can be your medicine my sense and tenseness go high Everytime you treat me weird I'm melted in you and I swell Monumentally Obsessively Love me

• 英語の質問です。これはどういう意味ですか?

I still like emailing better though because I don't know.. I just do, and not a lot of people have my email, But whatever you prefer

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

英文の訳に関しての質問なのですが I'm always supporting you. と伝えたら I love you for that. と返してくれました。 この意味って直訳するとあんまりいい感じには聞こえない気がするのですが、どなたかわかる方いますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。

英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。 できれば大切な人に語りかけるような口調の訳だと 嬉しいです。 I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it Wheres the sense in that? I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were But I will go down with this ship I wont put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door Im in love and always will be I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you cant talk to me again And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still Ill let it pass and hold my tongue And you will think that Ive moved on よろしくお願いします。