• 締切済み

Dear ○○ personnel

ビジネスメールのE-mailの書き始め、宛名のDear ○○ に付いてご回答をお願いします。 ABC部と部署名までわかっているが、担当者の名前まで分からない場合は、ABC部担当者各位を電子メールで表現するには、 Dear ABC department personnel, とpersonnelを入れるといいと、何かの本で読んだ記憶があります。 これは正しいでしょうか? ほかに、以下の表現があるようですが、ABC departmentと部署名を入れる場合の表現がよくわかりません。 To All Personnel Concerned To Whom It May Concern To All Persons Concerned To All Personnel Concerned of ABC department 場合によっては、適切な人を紹介して下さい、転送して下さい、などの以下の文章を添えるのもいいかもしれません。 "Will you please pass this mail to the proper personnel to handle my request for me if you are not the right personnel?" "Will you please introduce me the proper personnel to handle my case at your earliest opportunity?" など。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• hakkoichiu
  • ベストアンサー率21% (250/1139)
回答No.1

あまり難しく考えず簡単に次のような言い回しで如何でしょうか。 To the Manager ABC Department XYZ Corp. Tokyo, July 17, 2009 Dear Sir, / / / / Yours faithfully,

関連するQ&A

• 英文メールのTo whom it may concernについて

ビジネスで英文メールを書くときに、 E-mailの書き始めに、宛名のDear ○○と書きますが、 会社名がABC corporationで部署名がCDF dapartmentのように、 部署名までわかっているが、担当者の名前まで分からない場合は、ABC会社CDF部担当者各位を電子メールで表現するには、以下のように書けばいいでしょうか? To whom it may concern, CDF department, ABC corporation また、Dear whom it may concern, CDF department, ABC corporation というふうに、Dearをつけるのはおかしいでしょうか?

• 英文メールの訳を教えてください!

You know me. My life. I am concerned if I cannot give you all my attention. Just wanted you to know that work, parents and my "by myself" time is shared with you. If you are ok with that, which just means you will have some time to yourself, please come! ちゃんとした意味が知りたくて、質問させていただきました。 どなたか英語が詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら、訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• MJの歌詞翻訳お願いします(Dear Michael)

英語が得意な方、是非お願いいたします 私はMJの大ファンです。 彼の昔の歌「Dear Michael」の歌詞で3か所ほど、どうしても意味がよく分からない箇所があるのですが、その意味を教えていただけないでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 (1) I wrote you a hundred times before knowing how I feel I will write a hundred more (2)I held the tears back long as I can I am sealing my feelings in this envelope (3)I will start beginning with the ABC's of loving you 以上です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 米の雑誌からの質問です

テレビシリーズからの降板を決めていた俳優が、様々な理由から 再登板することになり、その心境を語るところです。 ... Since I've returned to the show, I will give it my all, if you'll pardon that wonderful football expression. ... ”戻って来たんだから、頑張るよ”はわかるんですが、 そのあとの that wonderful football expressionがよくわかりません。 I will give it my all.という表現は、 フットボールで使われる表現、ということでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• どなたか和訳お願いします!

Dear Sir, Please note that due to score discrepancy all of the wagers on the game between Zhejiang Guangsha vs. Fujian SBS Xunxin have been left pending again, your wager too. As stated several times before, when our Grading department receives the confirmation of the score your wager, and all other wagers on this game will be graded. Please use the My Account - Review Account menu option. The available information includes pending wagers, graded wagers and non-wagering transactions. Once you select the type of transaction you wish to review, select the time frame option. For wagers, detailed information is available for your review. We appreciate your patience.

• このメッセージを日本語にして伝えたいのですが…

バレンタイン・デーに送るメッセージとして、以下のポエムを書きました。送る相手は、ひとりは自分のパートナーで、そのひととわたしはアメリカ人同士なので、自分の思いはこの内容で十分に表現できているかな、と思うのですが、もうひとり、このメッセージを送りたい相手がいて、そちらの方は日本人であまり英語が得意ではないので、日本語でいうとどういうこと?ときかれたときに、日本語でも説明したいと思い、この内容を日本語で表現してみたいです。どうか、お力添えをいただきたく、よろしくお願い申しあげます。わたしは英語で詩や文章を書けますが、日本語だと、感情の表現が上手にできません… To my beloved: this is how I love you. I love you even when I have to admit that I secretly bless the messy largesse of my longing, and then I will give my all to loving you in a way that will make you feel free all the time. And that I will make my responsibility for committing this crime of loving you.

• 英語が得意な方お願いします。

英語学習を始めたばかりのものです。次の( )に当てはまるものを教えて下さい。 Ms. Yuko Nakamura 1168-34 SAkae machi Nagoya city , Aichi Japan Dear Ms.Nakamura: We have reviewed your (1.grades/2.licenses/3.quality/4.qualifications) and would like you to take our Employment Tests. Please be in our office at 10 a.m. on 15th August. If you are unable to keep this (1.reservation/2.promise/3.words/4.appointment) , telephone me at 035-465-54**. yours truly, Michael Jorge Personnel Department JIT Technology , Inc.

• 英訳お願いします。

our department carried out important research on the subject that led to model showing how all the buildings concerned were to be done. 関連する建物全てがどのような状態になっているかを表しているモデルにつながる主題に関する重要な調査を我々の部署は実施した。 と自分なりにやくしてみましたが、 to be done と led to の訳し方がしっくり来ません。 どなたかしっくりする訳が出来る方お助け下さい。

• こんにちは、お世話になります。

こんにちは、お世話になります。 翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for your email and patience.We have contacted our product department again.As soon as we get the reply,we will send you an email.If they think it is necessary to send it back to repair,we will keep you informed.We are sorry for all the trouble it may cause to you.Any problems please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!

• 結婚式の招待状に…

お世話になっております。 私の結婚式と披露宴に、毎週プライベートレッスンでお世話になっている英会話の先生を招待したいと思います。招待状の中にメッセージを同封したいのですが、文章はこちらで良いか添削していただきたく、投稿いたしました。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Dear Tom I would like to invete you to my wedding. Because you are my very important person and you are the person I meet frequently. Thank you for hearing my talking about my life. I think I'm happy I met you. I would like you to show my weddingdress style and celebrate my wedding with Hironao. And please let me introduce you to my friends. I know you are busy, but I would be happy if you come with Michi. I will extend to you my warmest welcome. Please let me know until the end of this month. Sincerely yours, Hana