• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:HELP! この英語教えて!)

HELP! フィッシングによるアカウントロック!質問に答えられない

haro86の回答

• haro86
  • ベストアンサー率33% (29/87)
回答No.2

>2. From where do you use the RapidShare account usually? ↑2番目の質問に思いっきり書いてありますよ(^^;

azukic
質問者

お礼

本当だ……… 間の抜けた質問者ですね~。 でも、おかげさまでロック解除ができました。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• ▼英語

when do you work usually?は 普段あなたはいつ働いてるんですか? という意味でいいんでしょうか。 また返事の仕方は Work from morning to noon. で いいんでしょうか。 お願いします。

• 【英語】添削のほうお願いします。

現在英語を勉強しており自分なりに色々と調べています。 疑問に思ったことがあるので質問させていただきます。 What do you do for fun? 趣味でどんなことをしているの? とあったのですが『~で』とある場合は 『by』を使うものだと思っていました。 どちらが正しいのでしょうか? あとこちらの文章も間違っているところがあればご指摘お願いします。 What do you usually do by computer? あなたはいつもコンピューターで何をしていますか? I usually examined how to use english words or examined English words mean. 私はいつも英単語の使い方を調べるか、英単語の意味を調べています。 特に一つ目の文章のusuallyをどの位置に持っていったらいいかがわかりません ご回答のほうよろしくおねがいします。

• Dialects in JAPANESE

Do you oftenfind difficulties in conversation with persons from other regions of Japan?

• どう英語に直せばいいのでしょうか?

現在課題として「季節」についての英文を1000単語以上で書くという課題が出されたのですが、どうしても最後の文をうまくあらわせないのです。 自分は「あなたは何から秋の訪れを感じますか?」と英訳したいのですが、自分はこんなふうに訳してみました。 「What do you feel getting outumn from?」 何かfromの位置がしっくりこないのです。 また、某翻訳サイトでは「From what do you feel the visit of autumn?」と訳されていました。 訂正または、違う表現方法を知っていらっしゃる方はご回答お願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。英→日

少し長いですがどうかお願いします。 1- Can I get more than 1 pair? Yes you can buy more than 1 pair if you buy using different cards from the same site Or if you buy using the same card from different sites. You can NOT (in most of cases) get 2 pairs from the same site using the same credit card. Both your orders will be cancelled. 2- Can I get more than 1 pair from the same site ? Yes you can get more than 1 pair from the same site if you use different credit cards 3- Can I get more than 1 pair using the same card ? No you can't get more than 1 pair from the same site using the same card. In that case you have to buy from different sites. For example you can order AJ11 from Footlocker and JimmyJazz using the same card without any problem. 4- Can I ship to the same address if I use 2 different cards? Yes, but you have to change some stuff in the address. Street -> St. -> Strt. Avenue -> Av. -> Avuene And so on..

• 英語の怪しいメール

英文の怪しいメールが着たのですが英文なので読めなくて困っています。件名が「Warning about your e-mail account.」なので何が言いたいかはなんとなく分かります。 それと送り主はmanage****@infoseek.jpで自分もインフォシークメールです。 本文はDear user of "Infoseek.jp" domain, Your e-mail account will be disabled because of improper using in next three days, if you are still wishing to use it, please, resign your account information. Further details can be obtained from attached file. Yours, The Infoseek.jp team http://www.infoseek.jp です。three daysとか書いてあるので心配です。アドバイスお願いします。

• Usuingとwhereについて

お世話になっております。 以下についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 Using your account ID, you can also log onto our Web site, where you will find tips about packing. (1)Using your account ID,は分詞構文と理解しました。従って 分詞構文にしない場合、When you use your sccount IDであっていますか? (2)このwhereは文末にもっていきthereとなるという理解であっていますか? どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• すみません。英文の意味を教えて頂けませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物をいくつか落札しました。発送の事で相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて頂けませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Hi we only get a good international discount from US to Japan if it is over 3kgs, do you want to order a little more or do you want to use your account? Right now it is about 1 kg actual and 2kg with DIM weight, do you want to use your Fedex account, I can also ship it with USPS, let me know and I can get an estimate for you, thanks!

• 英語

( )に入る語教えてください Do you know the new foreign atudent ( ) came from Malasia ? Yeah. I've just met him. Of course, he speaks ( ) English and Malay, but i was surprised that he also speaks Japanese. Takeshi, you look terrible. It looks like your cold got much ( ) today. I know. I shouldn't ( ) to my part-time job last night. But, I had to, because I'm saving money to travel abroad.

• 英語 and, or, but

Cの問題ですが、2つの文をand,or,butのいずれかを用いて完成させろ、という問題です。しかも、ただつなげるだけではダメで、繋げた時に違和感のない文にする必要があります。答えがないので、参考にしたいので、質問しました。お願いいたします。 写真では見にくいと思いますので、直接打ちますね。 【C】Combine the sentences.Use conjunctions. Add commas Where they are needed. 1.I use my laptop for work. I use my tablet for social networking. 2.Do you prefer Gmail? Do you prefer something else? 3.I usually take the bus to school. My neighbor drives me. 4.My neighbor comes over after class. We play video games. 5.My classmate and I play tennis. We don't play soccer. 6.I post photos a lot. I don't post videos.