• ベストアンサー

Dialects in JAPANESE

Do you oftenfind difficulties in conversation with persons from other regions of Japan?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

Nowadays, TV program spread the standard Japanese to whole Japan. Therefore we don’t find much difficulty in conversation except it with old person living in the rural area.

martin-ruther
質問者

お礼

I appriciiate your answer. I understand. I sometimes find variations of Japanese when watching TV news.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• People in Okinawa

What do you think the PRPBLEM of Okinawa? Are people in Okinawa different from you? Thank you in advance.

• Where exactly in Japan ..

Where exactly in Japan do you live ? という文があったのですが、 Where exactly do you live in Japan ? とするとニュアンスは違ってくるのでしょうか? あるいは、こういう表現はしない?

• in か of で、悩んでいます。

AKB48の中で誰が一番好きですか?という英文を作りたいのです。 この「~の中で」という表現で、in か of のどちらを使うかがわかりません。 Who do you like the best in AKB48? Who do you like the better of AKB48? どちらが正しいでしょうか? 教えてください。

• 英語の質問文作成のアドバイスお願いします

英語の質問文を考えています。 色々考えてみたのですがどうもしっくりきません。 シンプルで正確に伝わる表現を教えていただけないでしょうか。 ■インドではどういうお茶を飲んでいましたか? How do you have tea in India? Please tell me about your style drinking tea in India. In what way do you season tea in India?  ※例えば以下のような回答を期待しています。  □straight □tea with milk □spiced tea ■(上記に関し)日本に来てからはどうですか? How do you have tea since you came to Japan? ■1日何杯紅茶を飲みますか? How many cups of tea do you have a day in India? ■(上記に関し)日本に来てからはどうですか? Has that changed since you came to Japan? ■お茶を飲む時食べる物は? What do you eat at tea? What do you like to eat with tea? What kind of teacakes do you like? What are your favorite cakes or snacks served with black tea? What kind of food do you think go with black tea? What do you eat while having black tea?  ※甘いものに限定しないような表現が希望です。 ■日本で飲んだ紅茶の印象を教えてください。 What is your opinion about the quality of black tea in Japan? What do you think about the flavor of tea in Japan? How do you like Japanese black tea?

• How long do you live in Japan?について

つい最近の英語の質問(http://odn.okweb.ne.jp/kotaeru.php3?q=526803)に“How long do you live in Japan?”に関しての質問があったのですが、回答に<How long do you...とやると、「これからどれくらいいるつもりですか?」にも聞こえる可能性があります>とありました。私はこの“How long do you live in Japan?”がおかしいのは分かるのですが、回答の意味がちょっと分かりません。 回答者さんがおかしいとかではなくて、私が無知なため分からないのです。では、“How long will you stay in Japan?”とはどう違うのでしょうか?私が想像するに“How long do you live in Japan?”は日常では(時制のことなどから)まず使うことのない文なんでしょうか?どなたか教えていただけないでしょうか?

• この英語表現が正しいか教えてください。

「先日、あなたは私がどこに住んでいるか訪ねましたよね。」と英語で表現したいのですが、私なりに考えたみました。あっているでしょうか? The other day, you asked me what part of Japan do I live in. 最後のdo I live in でいいのか自身がありません。たしか間接疑問文とかありましたけど...ちなみに?マークはいらないですよね。よろしくお願いします。

• Did you grow up in Japan? と Do you grew up in Japan?

あなたは日本で育ったの? という日本語を英語にするときの質問です。 Did you grow up in Japan? と Do you grew up in Japan? どうニュアンスかわるんですか? いぜんDidはやったという強調にもなると教えてもらいました。たとえば I did buy this CD. と I bought this CD 前者は買ったという行動を強調してる という理解をしました。 では 今回漠然と人に聞くときは どうきくのが自然ですか? Did you grow up in Japan? と Do you grew up in Japan? あと、あなたは日本で生まれたの? というのはどう英語にするのが自然ですか? ネイティブの自然の言い方を教えてください。 Were you born in Japan? は使われてなさそうなきがします。。教えてください

• fill in

Every year my husband and I host a holiday get-together for several of our friends and neighbors. We provide the main dish, a couple of sides and drinks. We ask friends to fill in with other salads, sides and desserts. fill in with other saladsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• I have the time in Tokyo..結構強い決意ですか?まだわからない感じですか?

海外に住むE-PALからのメールです。 自分なりに訳しました。訳の間違えを教えてください。 あと、彼は東京にくることはどれくらい本気なのか、私にはこの文章でよめません。英語わかるかた、なんとなく感じられるものでいいので教えてください。 1 I have some stuff to ask if it is ok with you. Where do you live in japan and what time you go to work? いくつか君に聞きたいことがある、もしokだったらこたえて。日本のどこにすんでるの?何時に仕事にいくの? 2 I have the time in Tokyo I just wanted to see if is the same as your, 東京にいくよ、君にあいたいから、もし君もそう思うなら。。 3 also do you have anymore picturns of you......... 君の写真、もっとあるかな、、、 4 Thanks and have fun doing what you do! ありがとう。すること楽しんでね(?) お願いします

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

問い:What do you think of using mobile phones in the train? Do you agree or disagree? Put your opinion in English with 50-60words. I disagree with the opinion. it is because using mobile phones in the train may make other people feeling bad. For example, if a man calls someone in mobile phones, other people cannot help hearing the conversation even if they would not like to hear. Thus, I think we should not use sell phones in the train.(57words) 私はその意見に反対です。なぜなら電車内で携帯電話を使うことによって、他の人の気分を害してしまうかもしれないからです。例えば、もしある一人の人が誰かと電話で話していたら、他の人はたとえその話を聞きたくなかったとしても、聞かざるをえません。 よって私は車内で携帯電話を使うべきでないと思います。

ESD-EMN0250GBKRの取扱
このQ&Aのポイント
  • ESD-EMN0250GBKRの取扱に関する質問です。
  • 製品名・型番、発生時期、お困りごとの詳細を教えてください。
  • シャープAQUOS LC-24K20に接続したESD-EMN0250GBKRで録画を消去する方法を教えてください。
回答を見る