• ベストアンサー

英作

大学の授業で英語の自己紹介文を出されました。 軽くで結構ですのでどなたか添削よろしくお願いします。 ちなみに歳、趣味、出身地などは変えました(念のため) My name is ~. I am 20 years old because I left another university. I come from Nagoya Prefecture. Truthfully the reason that entered this university is failure of university examination. However, it is no use saying the past, so I will work hard at this university. I will work hard at the part-time job and study here because I worried my parents about various things. If I do only this, however, I will spend a trivial student life. So, I make a lot of friends and want to spend happy university life. I will enter the graduate school and study in medical science for the future. I had been doing karate for ten years or more, I will not do the karate any more. Please don't hear the reason. 具体的質問 ・終わり方がわかりません ・最初の方の「別の大学を退学した」はanother でいいのでしょうか ・「親に心配をかけた」の部分や空手を「10年以上していた」も少し違和感があります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ye11ow
  • ベストアンサー率40% (230/564)
回答No.2

No.1さんの御回答は、なかなか分かりやすい文だと思います。 私は、その補足+また別の観点で、いくつかの点に絞り、 アドバイスさせていただこうかと思います。 ・「理由は聞かないでください」というところですが、 Don't ask me the reason. のように ask =「(意図的に)尋ねる」を使うことになります。 「(自然に)聞こえてくる」というのが hear の意味ですね。 「以前に不合格を食らったので・・・」という部分は、 今回は合格だから入学できたわけで、 不合格は「過去のこと」だと、はっきり区別しないと、誤解をまねきます。 ~because I failed my first trial in the past. などの言い方などがあるでしょう。 ・「自分が心配した」のではなく、「親に心配をかけた」のであれば、 I had my parents worried so much about me. のように、have を用いた使役の文にすることで、意味が表現できるでしょう。 ・「大学内で」教授の手伝いのようなバイトをしようというのでなければ、 So I decided to work hard and earn money in my student life. のような感じがいいかもしれません。 (親に心配を書けたので、一生懸命働きながら勉強しようという ご立派な心がけには、感服しました。m(_ _)m) ・another university は使用可能だと思います。 ・終わりは Thank you. と簡単にお礼を言っておくのが万能かもしれません。 文で書くだけならば、特に何もいらないと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.1

添削無しでごめんなさい〈何故柔道を止めるのかは私も聞きませんので、何故私が添削出来ないかはどうぞ聞かないで下さい〉(笑)、こんな風に書き換えてみました。最初の「皆さんより年上だ!」のところで笑いを取って下さい。 My name is Taro Yamada, 20-years old, maybe older than most of you. I left my school in Nagoya to enter this university. Now I am so happy to be here after waiting for 2-years. Frankly speaking, I tried this university 2-years ago but failed. I made up my mind to work hard now that I am a student of this university of my choice. Not only studying hard I like to have some part-time job and make a lot of friends to enjoy my happy university life. I plan to enter the graduate school of medical science, I know I have to study hard. I had been doing karate for more than 10 years, but I will not continue my karate practice any more. Please don't ask me why. ご両親に心配掛けた云々の部分の意味が一寸不明でしたので、省略しております。

関連するQ&A

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い (120字~150字)                                                                                       条件・十年後の自分はどうなっているかについて書きなさい。                                                                                      I will work as an English translator in ten years. I have an experience supporting my idea. When I was a junior high school student, it was not until I started to study English that I realized how interesting studying English was. I have kept learning English since then. Now, I want to enter Hitotubashi University and study English more. This is because I have dreamed of becoming a good translator. I have a reason why I want to be. these days, this world is getting smaller and it is more important for people to have English skills, so I want to help them learn English. What is important is that how I make effort to be a good English translator. (121字)                                                                              今回はぎりぎりでした。少しtranslatorという語が多い気がしますが・・・。文法面を中心に内容のチェックをお願いしたいです。宜しくお願いします。

• 英文があってるか確認お願いします

I am a student who will have graduated from this school in March. I must write an English composition because Ms. Brown , our English teacher, commanded us to do it. I have been studying for many years. Indeed, I do not like to study other than English and science. However, I learned why it is important to study all subjects. This is the best thing I learned in this school. 英語のテストで自分のことなどについて英語で作文を書くことになりました 上の英文は自分が書いたやつです 文法などであってるかどうか確認お願いします

• 英作!

※多分かなり間違ってます>< 忘れるといけないから私の携帯番号をどこかにメモしておいてください Please write down my cell phone number so that You don't forget. 今度の夏、家族と台湾に旅行しようかなと考えています。 I'am thinking of traveling Taiwan with my familly next summer. 彼女留学する事に決め、今その準備をしている。 She decided study abroad and prerare it now. 私は子どもの頃からずっと野球をするのが好きだ。 I have liked playing baseball since I'm child. または I like playing baseball from childhood up. 私は6年間ずっと英語を勉強しているがまだ実際に話した事がない。 I have studied English for six years, but I actually still not speak. 去年の夏、タイに行ったが、一度もタイ語を話さなかった。 I went to Tae last summer, but I had never speaked Thai. 鈴木教授は2010年に帰国するまで10年間アメリカの大学で物理を教えていた。 Suzuki proffessor had teached physical at University in united state for ten years till he return to his country in 2010. 彼女は学生時代に3年間北京に留学した。 She had done study abroad in Beijing for three years when she was a student. そのお寺には花見に行ったことがあったので火災で焼失したと聞いてショックを受けた。 It is shocked that I hear that the temple was burn down so that I went to see cherry blossom in the temple. または I am shocked that I hear that the temple was burn down so that I went to see cherry blossom in the temple. 今月末で彼はもうまる1年失業中と言うことになる。 End of this month he will have been unemployment for one year. 添削お願いします!

• 英語日記22 日本の大学

日本の大学 今回は日本の大学について書いてみました。 最近誰も回答してくれないのですが。英語のためがんばります。 実際僕も大学生の年齢なので、よく大学のことはわかるつもりです。 ちなみに20です。 すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 I would like to talk about university in Japan. It is said that university in Japan is difficult to enter it, but it is easy to graduate from your university. How about foreign universities are. In the USA, on the contrary, it is easy to enter a university and difficult to graduate from it, so many student in the USA drop out from their university. I have friends who are university student in Japan. This is in my opinion, I think that my friends who are university student don’t trend to study hard. I am not criticizing them just because there are many temptations so many university students yield to temptation. I think if I were a university student in Japan, I would not study hard. This is because I tend to puzzle from surrounding environment. However, I like people who are university student !!!

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い                                                                                                    条件・一橋大学に入学したとしたら、あなたはどんなことをしていきたいですか?(120~150字)                                                               I would like to acquire an English skills at Hitotubashi University if I were accepted. More and more current world is getting widely and the English skill is more important for young people to live in this global world. I have studied English since I was junior high school student, so I like English very much. I have dreamed of becoming a great translater, so I will try to study English more at Hitotubashi University. For example, I would like to visit foreign countries where English is spoken by the people to study English. This will make it possible for me to develop listening skill and speaking skill. If there is a project of going abroad, I wii join the project strongly. Thus, I want to keep learn English to realize my dream. (131字)

• 英吾の添削をおねがいします。

Smokingというタイトルです。 I don't smoke. This is because I am too young to smoke and it is bad for lungs. The number of places to smoke is decreasing.However,I think that it is good.This is because I don't like cigarette smoke. For now,I will not smoke. cigarette smokeで「タバコのケムリ」と通じるか自信がありません。お願いします。

• which community?

大学英語の課題であなたのコミュニティは幸せか不幸かという問いがありました。 3 reasons why my community is happy: Greeting each other, smiling, playing together My community is generally happy. My community refers to my part-time school childcare. The reason I find my community generally happy is greeting each other. Studies have shown that greetings can produce hormones that reduce stress. In fact, my community is always greeting each other.Another reason I find my community generally happy is to play with children. Playing with children will make you fun and happy. According to the University of Illinois, exercising for 20 minutes will make you feel happy. The last reason I find my community generally happy is smile. There is a study that when you smile, the happy hormone dopamine appears, and you become happy. In fact, I'm always happy because my community laughs constantly. From the above, my community is happy と書いて提出したのですが先生にwhich communityといわれました?これはどういうことなのでしょうか?英語力低くてすいません

• この英文を添削していただけますか(すみません。至急です・・・)

中国人留学生の友人と一緒に彼女が日本の大学に提出するために必要な文章を考えていますが、自信がありません。 以下の文章を添削していただけますか? 「どうしてこの大学を選んだのですか?」に対する文章です。 *彼女の作った文章を少し私が直しました。 I have a dream that I would like to work in Japan after I graduate from University. I am interested in (企業経営)and accounting. I think it is very important. I attended to (進学説明会)and I got lots of useful and important information from professor about your (this?) university. I also went to open campus day and I found out this university is very beautiful, and there are many wonderful professors and various program (cullicuram). I think it would be good for my future, therefore, I decided to apply. I like this university and when I have a chance to study this university, I would study very hard and do my best. I hope I spend fruitful four years so that I won't regret later. 彼女がいいたいことは: 私には夢があります。大学を卒業して日本で働くことです。私は企業経営や会計に興味があります。それはとても大切だと思うからです。 私は進学説明会に行って貴大学の教授よりたくさんの有意義な情報を得ることができました。そしてオープンキャンパスにも参加しました。 そして大学の美しさに感動し、またたくさんの優秀な教授陣やカリキュラムのすばらしさを知る事ができました。私の将来にとっても大変ためになると思ったので応募することにしたいと思いました。 この大学が大好きです。 もし大学に入ることができたら一生懸命がんばって勉強したいと思います。そして悔いのない四年間を過ごしたいと思います。 ーーーーーー 以上です。 他に頼れる人もいなくて困っています。 どうかアドバイスをお願いします。

• 大学入試の英作文の添削おねがいします

こんにちは。青山学院大学の過去問をといています。 どうしても記述部分の添削は自分ではできないので 詳しいかた、添削お願いします。  【課題】English should be eliminates from university entrance exams.に対して、賛成か反対か述べ、あなたの答えを支持する理由も述べなさい。(60字以内) I am against to this statement. As English is a kind of "International Language" English will be more and more important, powerful and useful language than now days. So, I am sure, we can't live without English in the future. This is the main reason that I think our English should be tested at school and entrance exam.

• 英作文添削おねがいします

大学受験浪人生のものです よろしければ添削お願いいたします<m(__)m> 設問 Some people argue that personal relationships have improved because of new technologies, and others argue that they have weakened What do you think about this? Write a paragraph defending ONE of these positions, giving at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. 自分の解答 I think that personal relationships have weakened because of new technologies. This is because, more and more new technologies such as the Internet are prevailed, the less time people spend communicating with other people face to face. よろしくお願いします