• ベストアンサー

英訳添削お願いします。

seegrammarの回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

My teacher didn't tell us when he would do a home visit. 「私たち生徒」は前に My teacher があるので us だけでよいでしょう。 when 以降は時制を一致させます。would は was going to でもよいでしょう。 他にも言い方はたくさんあるでしょう。

noname#88315
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 勉強になりました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語で「家庭訪問」

外国人の英語の先生との会話で、子供(幼稚園)の家庭訪問があったことをテーマに話そうかと思うのですが、「家庭訪問」とは英語でどう表現するのでしょうか?  'home visit'で通じるでしょうか? 「今日家庭訪問があって、担任の先生が来ました。」は、こちらの表現でいいでしょうか?↓ ″Today, I had a home visit and the class teacher visited my home."

• 英訳の添削お願いします

英訳の添削おねがいします。 きのう学校でマラソン大会がありました。 We [ held a marathon meet ] in our school yesterday. 健二はインフルエンザにかかったので参加しませんでした Kenji [ didn't take part ] in it because he [ had had the flu ]. お母さんの話によると、2,3日間ずっと熱があった His mother said that he [ had had a ferver for two or three days ] . きょう健二に電話をしたら、一生懸命練習したのにレースに参加できなかったことをとても残念がっていました When I called him today, he was very sorry that he [ didn't take part in the race ] though he [ had paracticed very hard ]. 今までにこれほどの高熱を経験したことはなかったと彼は言いました。 He said that he [ had never experienced such a ferver ].

• 返済に関する英文レターの添削をお願いします。

返済に関する英文レターの添削をお願いします。 --------------------------------------------------------------------------- 前回私たちがあなたのオフィスを訪問した時あなたは1月に10,000ドル返済すると言いました。 あなたは2月にオフィスを移転させて忙しいでしょうから今月返済を受けにオフィスを訪問してもよいでしょうか? When we visited your office last time , you told me that you would repay $10,000 on January. Because you will relocate your office on February and will be very busy , can we visit your office and recieve repayment this month ?

• 添削よろしくお願いします

朝日新聞の4コマ漫画の描写を英語にして英作文を練習している者です。 次の英文から状況が読み取れるかお聞きしたいです。また、文法間違い英語表現の間違いなどご指摘していただけるとありがたいです。 One day a teacher was smoking in back of a school building. Her students, a usual trio, found it by chance. She gave them some candies for hush money. When they were licking the candies, three girls came up and said, "(1)You, bad. You are licking candies." The usual trio thought it would be terrible if this came out to everyone, so that they told the teacher's secret. Three girls went to the teacher and said, "(2)We were told that for hush money." 特に、(1)「あんた達、悪いんだ。アメなめてやがる。」と(2)「口止め料の 代りに教えてもらったんだ。」と言いたいのですが、上の英文はどうでしょうか?アドバイスよろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

久しぶりですが添削をお願いします。 問題 「日本の学校教育をよりよくするために、あなたはどのような提案をしたいか」(70語程度) 回答 [We should reduce the number of students in every classroom by half. Now there are about forty students in one class, but it is difficult for one teacher to be charged with all the students. If the class size became smaller, there would be great benefits for students and teachers. Each pupil would get more individualized attention, and the relationship between students and teachers would be closer. I believe we could even put a stop to bullying.] 訳 「私たちはクラスごとの生徒の人数を半分に減らすべきである。現在、クラスの生徒数は約40人である。しかし1人の先生にすべての生徒がゆだねられるのは困難である。もしクラスの規模がもっと小さくなったら、先生と生徒に大きな利益があるだろう。それぞれの生徒がより個々な注意が向けられて、先生と生徒の関係がより近く近くなるだろう。私はいじめをやめさせることさえできると信じている。」 おねがいします。

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

大学受験を控えた受験生です。 志望大で自由英作文が課されるので対策をしているのですがなかなかうまく書けません。出題が200語程度なので全体で35分(日本語でメモ10~15分)で書く練習はしているのですが。。。 構成の作っている段階でネタ不足になってしまったり、メモが難しくなってしまい英文として表現する際に手がとまってしまいます。 添削とアドバイス(役に立つ表現や字数稼ぎのポイント、構成の立て方、自分だったらどうゆう内容で書くかなど)をいただけると非常にありがたいです。 問題 良い教師がどのようにあるべきかあなたの意見を200語程度の英文で書きなさい。     I think that a good teacher has to have three points. First of all,It is imporatnt for a good teacher to be friendly to his students.Of course,he should sometimes scold them when they make mistakes or play a trick too far.However,If student think their is so obstinate or stern that they won't speak to him,he can't understand what his students think and worry about. socondly,It is also important not to give answers ofsome questions to his students quickly.In my experiences,my teacher who I think is the best teacher didn't give me asolution of my trouble.However,he gave me a hint,and he have me think more seriously.So he teach me how important to solve the troubles by myself. Thirdly,he should improve his teaching skills.For example,It is important to think how to teach a difficult question to his students understandably,to consult with senior teacher about his students or class.If the teaching skills of the teacher is improve,his students can learn interestingly. So teachers should have above three points to be a good teacher.

• 英訳お願いします。

ニュースサイトの記事ですが、いまいち下の部分が理解出来ないので英訳をお願いします。 The question USS Indianapolis survivors often hear, Belcher said, is whether they believe dropping the bomb was wrong or not. "As Americans we look at things from our perspective," Belcher told students. "My mother will say, if we hadn't dropped the bomb her and her sister would have all died. Dropping the atomic bomb saved her life." Belcher had two things he wanted students to walk away with: that they can make a difference, and to always look at a situation from every side. "I thought it was very interesting that he told it from his dad's perspective and his mom's," said seventh-grader Moses Farley. "I've never had anyone talk to me like that."

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

英作文の添削・アドバイスをお願いします。 教育とは何かと考えるときに,私が決まって思い出すのが小学校の恩師の顔である。先生は,私たち生徒に,物事に真剣に取り組むことを教えてくださった。その教えは,これまでの私の人生の指針となっている。今から考えると,先生の教えが私の心に響いたのは,先生の尊敬できる誠実な人柄によるところが大きかったように思う。教育において考慮すべきことは,教える内容だけではなく,教える側の人間性でもあるのだ。 When thinking what education is, I always remember the face of a teacher I owe a lot when I am in an elementary school. The teacher told us students the importance of approaching things seriously. It has ever been telling me how to manage my life. Now I think that it was mostly because the teacher was respectable and of integrity why the teacher's words moved me. The things we should consider in education are not only what teachers teach but also teachers' humanity. よろしくおねがいします。  

• 訳をお願いします!

Students have a large selection of school supplies to choose from, and children are never disappointed when it comes to toys or snacks.

• 英文と和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

Daigo also told me that when his class was going on a school trip, his teacher told the class to come to the school at 5:00 a.m. When he dutifully arrived at the still-dark school at the stated hour, no one, not even the teacher, was there. The U.S. students started to arrive before 6:00. The teacher herself arrived after 7:00. Most of the Venezuelan students arrived around 8:00, which was the "real" hour of departure. When Daigo asked the teacher why she did not say 8:00 to begin with, she replied, "If I said 8:00, no one would arrive before 10:00!" Strangely, the same students apparently arrived more or less on time to their classes. The rules of time are hard to fathom across cultures. 日本語訳 ダイゴは、彼のクラスが修学旅行に行ったとき、先生が全員に学校に朝5時に来るように言ったとも語りました。彼が律儀にまだ(電気がついてなくて)暗い学校に時間通りについたとき、誰も、先生すら、そこに居なかったのです。アメリカ人の学生たちは6時前に到着し始めました。先生自身は7時を過ぎて到着しました。ほとんどのベネズエラ人の学生は「まさに」出発する時間の8時頃に到着しました。ダイゴが先生にどうして最初から8時と言わなかったのか尋ねた時、彼女はこう答えました。「もし8時っていったら誰も10時前に来なかったわよ!」不思議なことに同じ学生たちはどうやら、自分たちの授業には大体時間通りに来るのでした。時間のルールを異文化間で理解するのは難しいことなのです。