• ベストアンサー

「メールをしていた」というには…?

kochouran6の回答

回答No.3

携帯メールなら I was texting. ですかね(´_`。)

関連するQ&A

• 英文メール

Aというアドレスメールに送ってほしいのに、間違えてBというアドレスを お知らせしてしまいました。 次はAじゃなくてBに送って。というニュアンスでメールしたいです。 ビジネスe-mailです。添削お願いします。 Dear Mr ○○, Thank you for your kind action for sending. and, I'm sorry that make a mistake in the e-mail that should be send. Would you please send to mail " BBB@BBBB.BB " again. Yours Sincerely, BBB

• ビジネス英文メールの時制について

すみませんが、教えてください。 仕事上、英文でメールを打つことが多くなってきたので、しっかり把握しておきたいのですが、以下のような日本文を英語にするとき、 時制はどちらが正しいのでしょうか。 日本文「添付ファイルを送付いたします。」⇒ (1)I'm sending the attached file with this mail. (2)I send the attached file with this mail. または、日本文「***を知らせるために、メールいたします」⇒ (1)I'm sending this email to let you know the ***. (2)I send this email to let you know the ***. 非常に初歩的な質問で恥ずかしいのですが、どちらがよいのでしょうか。もしくは、別の言い回し(フレーズ)あれば、教えていただけますでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳(というか解説)お願いします

イタリアの子とメールやりとりしているのですが、送られてきたメールでいくつかよく分からない箇所があります。 a text message is like an email!But you send it directly to the phone number! I don't know if you understand me (I'm not good in explanations xD).I reply you sending a text to "***.." instead I reaply my friend sending a text to "**:..." (a phone number) ^^ ↑はテキストメールについて教えてもらったんですが、I reply you sending...の箇所と、最後の文章の意味がいまいち分かりません。 Anyway I haven't understent very well how Tokyo is divided.Can you explain it to me?*-* I know there are 23 districs (Am I right? xD) and there are neightbouring towns But that's all!I don't know very much over and above that ^^ ↑は東京の23区の分かれ方?が知りたいみたいなのですが英語でどのように説明したら良いのでしょうか?。。 Have you got a place where do you really want to go? ↑文の構造が分かりません。本当に行きたいところはある?という意味ですか? だいたいの全体の意味もお願いします。質問多くてすみません。

• GOOメールがエラーになる。

こんにちわ。 前にも質問したんですが、全然解決できなかったのでもう一度質問 させていただきました。 AさんがGOOメールを使って私のOutlookに送信すると 下記の英文エラーとなってAさんに返ってくるらしく、 私のOutlookに送信できないそうです。 これはどうしてでしょうか?すごい困ってます。 対処方法を教えてくださいm(__)m This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason: Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was not found. Carefully check that it was spelled correctly and try sending it again if there were any mistakes. It is also possible that a network problem caused this situation, so if you are sure the address is correct you might want to try to send it again. If the problem continues, contact your friendly system administrator.

• ペンパルからのメールで

とあるペンパルと、メールで文通していたのですが、今度彼が日本に旅行に来る事になりました。そこで、メールでは 「I will be leaving for Japan this Friday. It really is soon isn't it? I can speak very little Japanese. Because I'm a beginner, I try to learn as best I can by myself. When my vacation is over, would you like me to send photos of my trip through postal mail??」 と書かれていました。訳すると「It really is soon isn't it?」とは「本当にもうすぐ?」という意味で合ってるのでしょうか?(^ ^;)何だか前後の文から考えると、意味不明になってしまいます。 そして、もう一つ気になったのが「When my vacation is over, would you like me to send photos of my trip through postal mail??」とは「僕の休暇が終わった後に、あなたは旅行の写真を郵便で送って欲しい?」で合っていますか?郵便なのか電子メールなのか疑問に思いました。 個人的には、郵便は住所を教えるのが怖いので、写真はメールで送って欲しいのですが、相手には「電子メールで送ってね」という感じで返信しても気を悪くしないか心配です。

• 英文チェックお願いします

You may not remember me,I went to your house for home stay with (友達1) and (友達2). The period was three days from May,20,2010. I thought i would send you a mail after i come home,but I fail by an error...sorry. And i was found when I search you on FB, so I send a message. How is your family. あなたは私を覚えてないかもしれませんが、あなたの家に友達1と2と一緒にホームステイしました。期間は2010年の5月20日から3日間です。 帰国にメールをしようと思ったけどエラーで出来ませんでした。すみません。 そしてあなたをFBで見つけたのでメッセージを送ってみました。あなたの家族は元気ですか? だいたいの意味があってればよいのですが…確認お願いします。

• メールの一文

well happy i was lazy else had i gone after your mail, i'dnt have found u there... どういう意味かわかりません。 どなたか教えてください><

• どなたか和訳お願いします!!

長いですがお願いします。 my phone is not sending me the fb message. i don't know what is happening. i text you so many times and no reply and i was thinking why you not writing me. i was going crazy and i don't understand what is going on. i thought you were playing games with my head telling me you love me but don't have time to even send me a messege. i was hurting and angry.

• send a mailは間違いでしょうか?

send mail send a mail どちらが正しいですか? よろしくお願いします。

• PCから携帯にメールすると

PCから携帯にメールすると エラーになってしまいます。 その内容が読めないので、誰か 訳してくれませんか?? This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason: Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was not found. Carefully check that it was spelled correctly and try sending it again if there were any mistakes. It is also possible that a network problem caused this situation, so if you are sure the address is correct you might want to try to send it again. If the problem continues, contact your friendly system administrator. Host dokomo.ne.jp not found. The following recipients did not receive this message: