• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

英作の添削

英作文をやっていて自分で判断つかないものがいくつかありましたので添削を御願いします またもし解説ドコがなめなども教えていただけると幸いです 空模様があやしい The weather is not fine. 朝早く林の中を散歩するのはとても気持ちがよい It is very pleasant to take a walk in wood early in the morning. 最近太った人が多いが忙しくて運動をする時間がないのだろうか These days many people are fat.I suppose they have no time to exercise because they are busy. イギリスで一年暮らしたとき自分の意思を通じさせるのにとても苦労することがあった I had some trouble to make myself understood,when I lived in England for a year. 快晴に恵まれそうです I think it will be fine. めっきり涼しくなった These days it is colder than before. バスは予定より20分遅れた The bus was late for twenty minutes. 祖母は物忘れをする傾向があります My grandmother is likely to forget what she will do. 仕事の都合で名古屋に一泊した I stayed one night in Nagoya because of my work. 子供は親とまったく違う人間であるといっても過言ではない It is right that children are completely different from their parents.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数3
  • 閲覧数75
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• 回答No.3
noname#91219
noname#91219

空模様があやしい The sky looks angry.という言い方もあったはずです。 空模様はskyで表すことが多いようです。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英作文添削

大学受験浪人生です よろしければ添削お願いいたします あなたは日本のどこかの大都市がオリンピックを招待すべきだと思いますか、思いませんか。 またそれはなぜですか。 あなたの考えを80語以上の英語でまとめよ I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics. This is because I think that Olympics improve economics in many ways. For example, some people will want to watch Olympics directly so people will visit the city where Olympics are held and they will live in the city for a while. While they are living in the city, they will buy a lot of goods at the city and consequently, it will make economics improve. That is why I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics.

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い (120字~150字)                                                                                       条件・ 日本人はもっと長い休暇が必要である。について述べなさい。                                                                                I agree with this statement. These days, there are many problems which are concerned with work. I think that many people who work everyday seem to be very tired. I once read in the news paper that some people died because they worked too hard though their physical strength was not so strong. I think that Japanese people are tend to make efforts to achive something they have to do although it is not always the case, so if there are more free time for workers, these problems could be solved. I think that there are two merit in a long vacation. First, needless to say, they can have more time for rest. Secondly, they can develop their skills using a long vacation.Thus, I agree that Japanese need longer vacation and this will make it possible for workers to feel more happier. (143字)                                                                                                                  文法面を中心に採点して下さると嬉しいです。また文の構造面(特にbecause~thoughのところなど)もよろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の問題です よろしければ添削お願い致します

(簡単なご指摘で大助かりです) - テキストの正解: With every variety of information available to us these days, it is very important to tell the necessary from the unnecessary. ※現代社会はありとあらゆる情報が溢れているので、必要なものと不必要なものを見分けることが極めて重要である。 私の文: These days there are numerous information in our modern society, so it is really important to tell the necessities from the not necessities. necessary と necessity がこんがらがってしまいました。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 回答No.2

訂正) These days there "seems" --> seem

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.1

解説はうまくできませんが私なら多分こうします。 空模様があやしい The weather seems worse. 朝早く林の中を散歩するのはとても気持ちがよい It is very pleasant to take a walk in the woods early in the morning. 最近太った人が多いが忙しくて運動をする時間がないのだろうか These days there seems to be a lot of fat people. I wonder if they are too busy to do exercise. イギリスで一年暮らしたとき自分の意思を通じさせるのにとても苦労することがあった I had some trouble making myself understood when I lived in England for a year. 快晴に恵まれそうです I think it will be fine. めっきり涼しくなった It is much cooler these days. 祖母は物忘れをする傾向があります My grandmother is likely to forget what she's going to do. 仕事の都合で名古屋に一泊した I stayed one night in Nagoya on work/business. 子供は親とまったく違う人間であるといっても過言ではない It's not an exaggeration to say that children and parents are completely different humans.

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文を添削してください!

慶応義塾大学の自由英作です、この大学の問題は解いたことがないので分かりません。 何について書くかというと まず状況から言うと、地元の高齢者ハウスを応援するために、二人の高校生がポスター何枚か学校に掲示します。 でも、少人数しか集まらなくてはじめられない。 指示が、どのようにしたら人数を集めることができるかということです。  ポスターの内容  ・場所がかいてあり  ・日時が毎週日曜・9時から   ・人数25人  ・活動内容は、話し相手、食事の補助、散歩の付き合いなど です  条件があって    ・生徒たちはなぜ少ししか応じてくれなかったのか。    ・どういう行動をとるべきか。    ・なぜその行動がうまくいくとかんがえるのか。 指定語数は100語です。 僕は136字書きました。 よろしくおねがいします。 Recently there has been a few young people who are interested in volunteers for caring elderly people. This is why, only a few students responded. I think that there are many things which they can in order to gather people. I think that they should interest people who are indifferent to the volunteer activity.For example , they talks eagerly over it with their friends in person. Then , I would like to mention poster. First, I think they change a.m.9:00 to a.m.10:00.This is because young people are poor at getting up early.when they are used to doing it, they should return to a.m.9:00 . I also think they should draw pictures and make it colorful in order to attract people. It is the most important thing is to convey their passion.

• 英作の添削

添削をお願いします。 特に, for which they are exposed to second hand smoke inevitably. の部分は通じるでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 歩きタバコは公共の場所では全面的に禁止することに賛成である。 確かに、喫煙者にはタバコを吸う権利があるが、しかし同時に、責任が伴う。 喫煙者は非喫煙者に配慮しなければならない。 また今日では、健康意識の高まりと共に、タバコが心理的にいやだという人が多い。 また、間接喫煙が周囲の人間に与える生理学的影響もよく知られている。 しかし、都市部では人口が増え、人と人の距離が短くなる。 そして彼らはどうしてもタバコの煙にさらされることになる。 上記の理由から私は禁止すべきだと考える。 I agree with an idea that smoking while walking should be banned completely in public places. To be sure,smokers have the right to smoke,but at the same time,it carries responsibility with it. they must have consideration for non-smokers. these days with the rise in the awareness of health,there are an increasing number of people who dislike smoking psychologically. In addition,it is also well known that second hand smoke have a physical effect on those around smokers. However,in the city the larger the population becomes,the more closely people stand to one another,for which they are exposed to second hand smoke inevitably. For the reason I have stated above,I think that it should be banned.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

外国人はしばしば日本人の結婚式に招待され、新郎や新婦とほんのちょっとした 知り合いにすぎなくてもスピーチをするように頼まれます。それはたいてい、結婚式に 国際的な雰囲気を与えるためです。 Foreigners are often invited to Japanese weddings and asked to speech even if they are a little familiar with the couple who are the main of the party. It is mainly because they want to make an international impression in it. mainly because they want の they は新郎新婦の意味なのですが、外国人という 解釈をとられるという勘違いは起こりうるでしょうか? またその場合はどのように回避したらいいんでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文添削お願いします。

テーマはここ数年のニュースで話題になったものというものです。 I was interested in the news which the age of adult should be lowered to eighteen years old. I agree with this idea. Young people these days are overprotected. They can't know anything about the world. It is true that people in their teens still aren't mentally and physically mature. Many teenager don't have a full time job, live with their parents and depend on their parents, However, this is the reason why the age of adult should be lowered. Someday, they will have to live by their own. If they have to be responsible to everything they do, they will become aware that they should be independent. They would also appreciate their parents. よろしくおねがいします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

私の意見では、現在の若者は性別を問わず自分で調理できることが大切である。料理を おいしく仕上げるためには豊かな想像力や手先の器用さが要求されるので、心身の健康 にとてもよい。食材に意識的になれば自然への関心も高まる。さらに、料理で友人を もてなすことができると、あるいは人と共同して料理ができると、絆が深まることは間違いない。 In my opinion, in spite of gender, it is important for young people nowadays to be able to cook well by themselves. It is good for both your mind and body because it needs good imagination or skills with your hand. If you are glad to know ingredients of your food, you will be more interested in nature. Moreover, if you are able to make friends enjoy with your dishes or to cook with some people, you must be more familiar with each other. enjoy with your dishes のwith はby にかえても問題ないでしょうか 他にも間違いはあるかもしれませんが、回答よろしくおねがいします

• 自由英作文添削

自由英作文の添削お願いします 設問:「子供は親の背中を見て育つ」と言う言葉があります。それでは、親というものは子供にどのような「背中」を見せるべきではないと思いますか。また、それ はなぜですか。具体的な例をあげながら70語程度の英語で説明しなさい。 I think parents should not show their children their rudeness to others. It is because , if they see their rudeness every day , they will imitate their attitude. It leads to many ploblems in the society. For example, if they don't look up to the senior , they talk friendly with their boss, and the boss get angry then they may lose their job. It is very terrible. 英語得意なかたお願いします。 出来れば文章の構成方法も教えていただけたら嬉しいです。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

問い:Do you like living where you live now,or would you rather live somewhere else in Japan or in the world? Why? Answer these questions as completely as you can. Use detail. Make us see and hear and smell and touch the place you are in ,or the place you imagine. Write in English on your answer sheet. I like living where I live now. I live in Gifu.there are two good reason why I like living in Gifu. First of all, there is good environment for living. Urban like Tokyo ,it is convenient for us to live in. However, there are some environmental problems such as air pollution and water pollution and etc. In contrast, Gihu is clean air and water. Moreover, there is few environmental problems. It is confortable for us to live there. Second, Gihu is a easygoing place. Urban are busy place. I like easygoing place better than busy place because I would like to act my own pace. I feel that people who live in urban are always busy and hurry. I do not want to disturb my own pace. That is all reason I want to live in Gifu

• 英検準1級 英作文の添削をお願いします。

1 学校の教室でインターネットを使うことは生徒にとって有益か? 2 映画の違法ダウンロードは厳しく罰せられるべきか? 3 老後も働く人が増えている理由は何か? 1 In my opinion, using the internet in school classrooms is beneficial.They can get information easily thanks to Internet and using the internet allows them to search quickly. 2 Regarding your second question, it's unnecessary to punish. Although many people don't have enough time to go to the movie , illegally download movies allow them to watch in their home. 3 I think more people are working after retirement age these days due to the recent poor economic conditions in Japan. It's become necessary for them to work in order to life 文法面や接続詞、前置詞逃げる使い方などアドバイスを宜しくお願いします。

• 久しぶりに日記風に英作文を書きました、表現が解らない所を含め、添削をお願いしたいのです。よろしくお願いいたします。

Hi, Crystal! What are you doing now? Are you cleaning up your room? Me? Yes, I already did it. I am waiting for you while writing my diary as usual. When you will finish it, please call me, OK?  Today is our day-off. Did you know why I said “our day-off”. Because today is a public holiday in Japan. Not only today, from today to the day after tomorrow, these 3 days are public holidays! And this Saturday will be my day-off. So I am out of work these 5days! Tomorrow, I am going to see my parents and to have a lunch at the hotel. I am looking forward to see them. Other 4 days, I don’t have a special plan. I am going to spend relaxed.(のんびりと過ごすつもりです…..と言いたいのですが。) Did you call me, Crystal? You finished to clean up your room, didn’t you. Good! Please read my diary. While then, I go to my garden and snip off flowers of Pansy. See you later,Crystal!

• 英作文なんですけど・・ 添削お願いします!

(a)ジュース缶から飛行機まで、鉱物を利用して作られているものはいっぱいあります。 Many things are made in mineral matterial,which vary from can to airplane. (b)しかし、地下に埋蔵されている鉱物資源には限りがあります。 But the amount of mining resouces underground is limited. (c)特に日本ではこれらのほとんどを外国に頼っているので、できるだけ有効に使う必要があります。使えるものはもう一度使う努力をすべきです。 Because Japan depends on foreign countries for almost all supply of these,people have to spare it. They should try to reuse available things. へたくそな英文ですが、ここはおかしい、とか、こんな表現もあるよ、って所があったら教えてください!お願いします!

専門家に質問してみよう