• 締切済み

英作文ですが、これでよいでしょうか。

Yasuhlroの回答

• Yasuhlro
  • ベストアンサー率50% (1/2)
回答No.2

先程Excite―翻訳にて調べてみました。 We have to interest not only in economic things but also in life of cultural broadly. 試行錯誤した結果,以上のような英文になりました。 若干ニュアンスの違いはあると思いますが,これが一番日本語訳に沿った英文だと考えられます。以下にExcite―翻訳のページのURLを記載しています。何かしら役に立つと思うので参考にしてみて下さい。 ※この英文が必ずしも正解とは限りません。

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

英作文の添削・アドバイスをお願いします。 教育とは何かと考えるときに,私が決まって思い出すのが小学校の恩師の顔である。先生は,私たち生徒に,物事に真剣に取り組むことを教えてくださった。その教えは,これまでの私の人生の指針となっている。今から考えると,先生の教えが私の心に響いたのは,先生の尊敬できる誠実な人柄によるところが大きかったように思う。教育において考慮すべきことは,教える内容だけではなく,教える側の人間性でもあるのだ。 When thinking what education is, I always remember the face of a teacher I owe a lot when I am in an elementary school. The teacher told us students the importance of approaching things seriously. It has ever been telling me how to manage my life. Now I think that it was mostly because the teacher was respectable and of integrity why the teacher's words moved me. The things we should consider in education are not only what teachers teach but also teachers' humanity. よろしくおねがいします。  

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

私たちは、周囲にあまりにもたくさんある文化財に慣れっこになって、その存在を 当然のように思いがちである。しかし本当は、一つ一つの文化財は、それを 維持するために尽くしてきた数多くの人々の多年の努力の結晶なのだ。 文化財をおろそかにすることは、そうした人々の努力をないがしろにすることである ということを忘れてはならない。 We heve been used to the so many cultural assets around us, so we tend to take the existence for granted. However, in fact, they are respectively the results of many people's effort for long years who have made the best to maintain them. We should remember to neglect them is to spoil their effort. 回答よろしくおねがいします。

• 英作文

英作文です。 ( )内の語句は、自分が思い付いたものです。他にあれば是非お願いします。 1それは彼がインターネットで検索した情報に基づいている。 (base on) 2私が一番心を打たれたことは日本食の美しさである。 (what) “心を打たれたこと”が良く分かりません。 3彼は人間に対してだけでなく、動物に対しても優しい。 (not only A but also B) 4彼は言いたいことがあるのだ。さもなければ、そもそもここに来ないだろう。 (otherwise,in the first place)

• 英作文の質問です

これまでの人生、失敗も成功も確かにいろいろあったと思うのですが、実際には失敗なんて一つもないんです In our life,you might say we had many success and failure,but I think we do'nt take mistakes. としたのですが、どうでしょうか??詳しいかたお願いします^_^!

• 英作文について

英作文についての質問です。 模範解答がないため、自分で書いたものが合っているかがわかりません。 (1)私は彼女がどこにいるかまったく見当がつきません。    → I have absolutely no idea where she is. (2)外国の人と意思疎通するには、言語だけではなく、身振りにについても理解することが必要である。    → We have to understand not only languages but also guestures to communicate with foreigners. (1)について、whereはideaにかかることができますか? (2)について、文がすっきりしません。もっとシンプルな書き方はありますか? その他間違っている箇所があればご指摘お願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

大学の二次試験で自由英作文があるのですがなかなかうまく行きません。添削をお願い致します。 テーマは、[携帯電話についてどう思うか]です。 In my opinion, cell phone was enabie us to do many things.Take an example.we can contact other people immediatly when we are late for appointmennt.And we can use it whereever we are.we need not find a public phone.In addition to, we can contact someone I want to talk wherever the person is.But contraryto their good sides,we have bad sides,too.For example,we often see someone calling on train or bus.And we often catch a phone at midnight suddenly.It is very rode and they think nothing but their conveniences.we understand such bose sides and should consider apt time and appropriate place when we use cell phone. 間違いが多いとは思いますが、どうかお願いします。

• 英作文のチェックお願いします

Individualism and collectivism use a different way of explaining themselves. I agree with your idea that Individualistic cultures tend to focus on the "I", whereas collectivistic cultures tend to focus on "we". I also glad to know that Coming to the school was the best choice you made so far in your life. You came from collectivistic place, but you are studying in the United States that is individualistic country. Fortunately, you can get to see both individualism and collectivism. He also came from collectivistic county, but he also sees individualistic country in the USA. he really happy to see the both aspect of which.

• 英作文を添削してください

大学受験前です。 英訳を添削してください。お願いします。 問1 仮に、現在あるたくさんの法律が一夜にしてなくなったとしたら、世の中はどんなものになるかを考えてみよう。 1の私の英作文 If many present laws extinguished overnight what change in our life? 問2 私たちが一人ひとり平等に生きていくには、社会全体で共通のルールとみなせる法律がどうしても必要なのである。 2の英作文 We must need laws which we can be considered the common rules in our society for the reason we live equally.

• 英作文

英作文の採点をしていただきたいです 問題 次の英文の指示に従って3分程度の英語で書きなさい。 It is difficult for you to do some things if you are alone. But if you do such things with other people,you don't think they are difficult. Find one example among those things in your life and write about it. My answer It is difficult for me to play the guitar. Playing the guitar is fun.But I can't play it well. My friend can play the guitar very well. So I am helped by my friend.And I can play the guitar well. 減点されない文になってますか? 採点よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文 添削お願いします

中3英語の質問です。 英語の授業で、英作文があります。 テーマは「紙の辞書と電子辞書、良いのは?」 みたいな感じです。 それで、僕が書いた英作文について 添削や指摘などをお願いします。 本文は In my opinion,People should use printed dictionarys. Printed dictionaries are more useful to study because we can see many things at one time when we find a word. Finding words in printed dictionaries takes time. But I think that makes me smarter. So,I think printed dictionaries are better than electric dictionaries. a printed dictionary→紙の辞書 an electric dictionaries→電子辞書 です。 ここは文法的におかしい、 ここはこうした方がいい、など なんでもいいのでお願いします。 尚、改行が多いなどの書き方ではなく 文の内容の指摘をお願いします。