和訳・英訳の正誤判断依頼

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 彼女の約束のキャンセルには筋の通った説明がない
  • 彼らは次の夏に再び東京で会う約束をした
  • どの辞書を買えばよいか迷った学生
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳・英訳の正誤判断依頼

【和訳】 1、There is no reasonable explanation for her decision to cancel her appointment.-You know, she is selfish. ⇒約束を取り消すという彼女の決定のための筋の通った説明が全くありません。―ご存知のように彼女は利己的です。 2、They made a promise to meet again at the students' conference in Tokyo the following summer. ⇒彼らは次の夏に東京で再び集まる約束を学生の会議でしました。 【英訳】 1、どの辞書を買えばよいのか、その学生はなかなか決められませんでした。 ⇒The student was not decided easily. which dictionary only had to be bought. 2、誰にペンキを塗ってもらったのですか。 ⇒Who painted? 3、あの嵐の中を夜通しで車を運転したことを私は決して忘れないだろう。 ⇒It will forget in that stormy and I never forget having driven the car in all night. 4、傘をバスの中に置き忘れるとは、あなたは不注意ですね。 ⇒You are careless to leave the umbrella behind in the bus.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

【和訳】 1、There is no reasonable explanation for her decision to cancel her appointment.-You know, she is selfish. ⇒約束を取り消すという彼女の決断には筋の通った説明が全くありません。―ご存知のように彼女は利己的です。 2、They made a promise to meet again at the students' conference in Tokyo the following summer. ⇒彼らは次の夏に東京で再び集まる約束を学生の会議でしました。NO 彼らは次の夏の東京での学生会議で再び会う約束をしました。 【英訳】 1、どの辞書を買えばよいのか、その学生はなかなか決められませんでした。 It took long for the student to decide which dictionary he should buy. The student was not able to decide quickly which dictrionary he should buy. 2、誰にペンキを塗ってもらったのですか。 Who did you ask for painting/ to paint it? 3、あの嵐の中を夜通しで車を運転したことを私は決して忘れないだろう。 I'll never forget that night I drove through storm all night long. 4、傘をバスの中に置き忘れるとは、あなたは不注意ですね。 It is careless of you to leave the umbrella in the bus.

関連するQ&A

• 英訳の正誤判断

次の英訳は正しいでしょうか? 私は、彼女に本当のことを話したことを後悔している。 → I regret having spoken the truth to her. ジェーンは毎日夕食前に漢字を書く練習をしている。 → Jane is practicing writing the kanji before the supper every day. 今朝は朝食を食べる気がしない。 → I do not want to eat breakfast this morning. 忘れずに傘を持っていきなさいよ。 → Do not forget to take the umbrella.

• 英訳の正誤判断

次の英訳の正誤判断をお願いします。また、誤訳箇所は訂正をお願いします。 1、少し頭痛がしたので、私は早めに床に就いた。 ⇒Because I had a headache a little, I went to bed early. 2、どこへ行けばよいのか分からなかったので、私は彼に電話で尋ねた。 ⇒Because I did not understand it, I asked him where I should have gone to on the telephone. 3、彼女は私の前で腕を組んで待っていた。 ⇒She feld her arm in front of me and waited. 4、一般的に言って、犬は猫より人なつっこい。 ⇒Generally speaking, the dog is more friendly than a cat. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

大学の先生からこのようなメールをいただいたのですが、 意味がしっくりきませんでした。 もしよろしければ、この英文の意味を教えていただけると幸いです Remember that you may challenge incorrect answers on chapter five by giving an explanation for your answer. If your explanation is truly reasonable, I will give you credit for the challenged answer. These challenges must be sent to me by email before Wed., 10/10. どうぞよろしくお願いいたします

• 英語の文型について教えてください

everyone thought it very careless of you to forget to lock the door when you went out. この文章は think O C の形だと思うのですが of you to forget to lock the door when you went outがO very careless がC なのでしょうか?

• 正誤問題

Mary is such a hard worker that she is surely to succeed in realizing her objectives. という文があって、 hard surely in objectives のどれかが間違いです。答えには、in が間違いとあったのですが、本当にそれで合っているのでしょうか? また、in が間違いなら、何に変えればいいのでしょう?

• 英語

~,in order to be able to send the umbrella on to her~ send the umbrella on to her  ここでonが使われている理由を教えてください。 send the umbrella to herでも良いと思いますが、onが入ることによって何か違ったニュアンスが出るのでしょうか?

• Be sure not to 禁止をあらわす

Be sure not to ~で、「~してはいけない」という禁止をあらわすと習ったのですが、どの程度の禁止なのでしょうか。 たとえば、 Be sure not to forget an umbrella. というのは、 you mustn't forget an umbrella. よりもやわらかい言い方なのでしょうか。 私の辞書には be sure to しか載っていませんでした。 この言い方はよく使う言い方なんでしょうか?

• 英訳したので、みてほしい

英訳が正しいかどうか見て欲しいです。 「時間のあるときに、あなたのメールで彼女の様子を知らせてください」 When it is convenient for you, Please tell me about her condition by your e-mail. 「彼女をはねた運転手が、まだ謝罪していないなんて、本当に腹が立ちます。事故の後、できるだけ早く病院に来るべきだったのに」 I am really angry that the driver who hit her by car has not apologized her yet. He should have come to the hospital as soon as possible. 「私はいつでもあなたのお手伝いを喜んでするつもりだということを忘れないでください」 Please Do not forget to be willing to your help at any time. おねがいします。

• 英訳&和訳をお願いします!

His share was more than all the others' put together. It sounds as if the present governor doesn't know what to do. 顔色がよくありませんよ。眠るとよいでしょう。 カッコに注意して、次の各文を和訳しなさい。 The best way to (make sure) you have understood what you have read or heard is to reproduce it briefly in your own words.This is called summarising. We had a blizzard one day that came up sudden and (you) couldn't see (your) hand in front of (your) face. 回答よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳と英訳したいのですが

お世話になります。 以下の英文を訳したいのですが、英語に自信がないので和訳していただけないでしょうか。また、「画像添付メールを送りたいのですが、どのメールアドレスに送信したらよいでしょうか?」という日本語をどう英語に訳せばよいかも教えてもらえないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。 We would be delighted to assist you, but we are unable to establish the nature of your query. May we request that you please send us more information relating to your concerns so that we can assist you in resolving any issues that you may be experiencing? For faster query resolution, be sure to include your account number and the promotion reference number (where applicable) in the subject line of your emails to us. Your cooperation in helping us assist you is greatly appreciated.