• ベストアンサー

和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください 1He drank two bottles of beer and as much wine. 2Her job is to pack so many apples in so many boxes. 3You may pick as many flowers as you like. よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1 彼はボトル二本のビールとそれと同量のワインを飲んだ。 2 彼女の仕事はたくさんのリンゴをたくさんの箱に詰めること。 3 好きなだけ花を摘んでいいですよ。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

Yes, you may lose him. But if he wants her, then you don't want him. Repeat to self as needed. 最後のセンテンスの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

I can but the bike shop would charge me and it would end up in two boxes. Probably costing around 300 or so, if that's ok with you we can proceed, I already refunded your money I can send you a new invoice if you want to move forward.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **When you start a sentence with "so," it's like it connects it to the previous sentence. For example. The man was hungry. So, he decided to go buy a burrito. In this case it's like it's filling in for "because of this." "Let me see what I can do," and "I translated my message into Japanese" don't seem to connect in quite the same way. If you wanted to use "so", you could say- I'd like to help you as well. So, I'll translate my message into Japanese. Another way you could think of it is if the two sentences COULD connect naturally with only a comma you can use "so." You can write- I'd like to help you as well, so I will translate my message into Japanese. You can't write- Let me see what I can do, so I will translate my message into Japanese. Hope this helps, let me know if I'm writing too many notes here!

• 和訳です。

和訳の訂正・見本をお願いします。 They are so used to "terro". ・彼らはよくテロを使うようになった。 It made me realize that Japanese people may think that many of the English words, which are written in katakana, are exactly the same in meaning as the original, whereas in reality many are not. ・それは私に日本の人々が、多くのカタカナで書かれたまさに独自の意味を持つ英単語について考えていることを理解させた。一方で、現実では多く違うが。 If you said to a native English speaker, "It's awful about all these 'terro' attacks," you would not be understood. もし、あなたが母国語英語話者に話したら、・・・あなたは理解できないだろう。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳

Animals have developed various ways to communicate. They have( 1 )many different ways of communicating with each other that to list them would fill several books. However,even a few examples show that other animals,communication styles are as surprising and peculiar ( 2 )our own. A smiling human who holds out her hand to be shaken is communicating( 3 )words.( 1 )is the bee that whirs her body in dance. The bee gives other bees directions to the flowers she discovered. You may think that humans are always communicating the more complicated message( 4 )bees. However,in this case,it is the bee that is communicating the more complicated message. Many animals signal each other not by gestures( 5 )by using body chemicals. Ants frightened by an enemy give out chemical alarms that other ants can smell. Then every ant can hide or prepare( 6 )attack. アtoo イso ウthat エto オbut カas キwith クwithout ケfor コthan かっこの中に入る記号と和訳をお願いしたいです。

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 All my readings are unique, this chart is for you and you alone. No two destinies are ever the same. Perhaps it has evoked as many unspoken questions in your mind as it has answered. If so, if you do have special questions, that you would like me to answer, you may also want a question reading. But remember soul mate two may answer some or most them. Your whole life is in this chart, everything is shown somewhere if we can but find it. Soul Mate two is the next chapter, the next step.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文の翻訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的なところは意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 This old karmic link with you is very strong. Karmic bonds are not as uncommon as people think. We have all lived many times, many lives, and one soul can be drawn back to another life after life if the bond between them is powerful enough. Some people think that everyone we meet who is important in some way in our life has a karmic connection, whether this is a teacher or master, or a best friend. I am not so sure but there are many karmic links in our life time, and this for you will be the strongest. Neither of you will be aware of the karmic link as such, only that the relationship will be compelling, almost obsessive or haunting. As though once you have met the relationship must continue come what may.

• 和訳をお願いします!

Time spent in a bookshop can be most enjoyable, whether you are a book-lover or merely there to buy a book as a present. You may even have entered the shop just to find shelter from a sudden shower. 2(Whatever the reason), you can soon become totally unaware of your surroundings. The desire to pick up a book with an attractive book jacket is irresistible, although this method of selection ought not to followed, as you might end up with a rather dull book. かっこ2と同じ内容になるように空所に適当な語を入れてください。 No matter () the reason may (). 宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳お願いしますっ゜(゜´Д`゜)゜

(1) If your child has special communication needs, he may need to learn alternative ways to express himself and make his needs known. If your child has developmental delays, he may not know age-appropriate social skills. Separations that would be typical for his age may need to be delayed or modified. If your child doesn't feel secure physically, he may be afraid to try new things. If your child is impulsive or has inappropriate social behaviors, he may run off or be unable to judge his safety in the community. (2) If you are confused about how much to protect and how much to pull back, you may have inconsistent expecta-tions. If you and you child's other parent disagree about any of these issues, your child may get mixed messages that can delay her developing independence or get you all off track with behavior problems. Your child may not have as many Separating experiences as your other children simply because it may be too difficult to arrange these types of experiences. And sometimes you know she will probably be the target of some social discomfort or rejection and that may be too painful for you.

• 和訳をお願い致します。

Another effective way is so actually get out and experience many different jobs and to see as many different worlds as you can. A middle-aged professional, speaking at a university-sponsored career-planning session, once told his audience that that he had learned as much outside the campus as he had inside. 仕事の探し方について書かれた文章の一部です。 ここの部分の訳が分からなかったので、どなたかお助け頂けると嬉しいです。