• 締切済み

英文?の変なメールが…

先日、私のパソコンにこんなメールが届きました。しかも2通も!! どんな意味何でしょうか。。 何だか怖いです。。。どなたか解読お願い致します。 1通目 件名:lamebrain 本文:Hola, Virus found in this message, please delete it without futher reading A cheque and a signed photograph arrived on the anything for us. You see i've brought prog enough such circumstancesyelled at the top of their voices,. 2通目 件名:inboards 本文:Ahn nyeong, Virus found in this message, please delete it without futher reading And in all probability she did kill mary gerrard. Else?? a relation? No? Some business matter? I looking at? Jock and babie, who were on a good.

みんなの回答

• petitchat
  • ベストアンサー率40% (313/767)
回答No.2

これはいたずらメールですね。 開けてしまったのですか。 すぐ削除してウィルスチェックをなさることをお勧めします。 英文はきちんとしたものではなく 意味を成しません。 知らないアドレスから来たものは開けずに即削除です。

noname#111031
noname#111031
回答No.1

あなたが心当たりの無い発信先からのメールは全て開かずに削除した方が良いと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 変なメールが来ました。Virus found in this message…

下記の内容のメールが来ました。 Virusとあってなんだか怖いのですが意味を教えてください。 Subject: amorally God dag, Virus found in this message, please delete it without futher reading Were to search all england, said he, i dont suppose more nearly resemble thy merit and thy station. The sovereign master who created the worlds that.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 再び挨拶の部分に入ったようです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 This reading is a totally hand crafted astrological reading done in the traditional way. Now Tomoko I will begin your Soulmate Two. This is the next long chapter in your Soul mate reading, and I promise it will be as enchanting, moving and illuminating as the original one was. It will add to the portrait and enhance the details, so that you can see him more clearly in your mind eye. In looking at this reading you are looking at the future with me, as if looking at a film on a blank screen. My English is poor and my words inadequate but I will do my utmost to faithfully describe him, his life and the details that the chart reveals. Your future and past are pictured here in your Natal chart. He is part of that future. Love is your destiny.

• 【至急】英文の和訳です。よろしくお願いします。

It is now generally accepted that the child's reading ability progresses through several periods of reading development. The first period, known as "reading readiness," begins at birth and continues normally until the age of about six or seven. Reading readiness includes the physical ability to see and hear, and the mental ability to remember words and their letters, and to use simple sentences. In the second period of reading development, children learn to read very simple materials. In the United States, children usually will be able to read perhaps 300 or 400 words by the end of the first year. By the end of this period., pupils are expected to be reading and enjoying simple books by themselves without help from teachers or parents.

• 英文の翻訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみで お願いできますでしょうか? 多分定型文だと思われますので、 破壊的な構文はないと想像します。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In the previous reading we looked at Venus, the planet of love, in this reading it is time to look at mars, the planet of passion. Venus and Mars always work together in a chart. Mars has an important role in the future, it determines parts of your soul mates character, his dreams of love, his passions, what fascinates him and what he hopes to find, or what he will think he has found in you. Mars is the driving force behind love, that changes it from the bonds friendship and affection to enchantment and a garden of desire. Without mars there would be love but there would be no motivation to make a future of that love. To become lovers, or to get married, no deeper desire to gain insight, to penetrate the mystery’s of each others the mind or body further.

• 変なメールが届いて困っています。

Invoiceとゆう件名で、以下のメールが届きましたが、これってどうゆうことなのでしょうか? 圧縮ファイルも添付されていますが、ウィルスかもしれないし怖くて開けません。 詳しく翻訳していただきたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Please find attached payroll reports for the past months. Remit the new payment by 05/8/2014 as outlines under our payment agreement. Sincerely, Dusty Lim This e-mail has been sent from an automated system. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY. CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: The contents of this message, including any attachments, are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the person or entity to whom the message was addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender. Please also permanently delete all copies of the original message and any attached documentation. Thank you.

• 英文メールのチェックお願いします

こんにちわ☆ 英文メールのチェックをお願いいたします。 英語サイトに猫の肉球について質問したのですが、返ってきた答えがちょっと納得できなかったので(わたしの英語に問題あり?)折り返し画像添付で再質問しようと思います。 ↓こちらが文案です。 Good morning, Larry Thank you for your quick reply. But... I'm afraid you made a misunderstanding. Please see the picture I attached on excel file. Carpal pad is a large pad I circled in blue, isn't it? The one I want to know the name is a red circled tiny pad! If you have a cat beside you, please touch his/her front leg. You can feel it! Today, in a book I found it is called "dew-pad" . Is it true? (I like this lovely name anyway) I have three cats, and they all have those tiny pads. Best regards

• メールで送られてきたんですが

誰か翻訳できる人いませんか? 私のメールに以下の内容の文章が送られてきたんですが 英語がわからない私にはなんのことか分りません。 よろしくお願いしますm(__)m ―ここから以下が送られてきた文章です― you sent e-mails to your contacts. We checked, found and deleted it. Now it's your turn! 1. Go to Start, Find or Search option 2. In the files/folder option, write the name jdbgmgr.exe 3. Be sure you search in your C: drive 4. Click "find now" 5. The virus has a little bear icon with the name jdbgmgr.exe, if found, DO NOT OPEN IT!!! 6. Right click and Delete it (it will then go to the Recycle Bin) 7. Go to the Recycle Bin and delete it there as well,or empty the bin. IF YOU FIND THE VIRUS YOU MUST CONTACT ALL THE PEOPLE IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK Warning : Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance thereon. Communication of any information in this email to any unauthorised person is an offence under the Official Secrets Act (Cap 213). If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the same.

• 英文に詳しい方教えていただけませんか?

英文を読んで.後の問いに対する答えを主語と動詞を含む英文1文で書いてください 教科書などで調べましたが分かりませんでした・・・・  すみません Rumi had breakfast at seven this morning and after that she watched TV for two hours. She did her homework for two hours and finished it at noon. Now it`s twelve thirty in the afternoon and she is making lunch with her mother. 問い What was Rumi doing two hours ago? すみません・・おしえてくださいませ

• この英文訳せる方教えてください

(1)It grew dark and cold (2)we kept quiet in the movie theater (3)they looked so excited at the party (4)she remained silent,though she had a different opinion (5)she appears cold,but in fact she is very kind これ訳せる方おしえてください

• 英文を訳して下さい。

it will please me and it will be an honor to finally meet you. the feeling i have this time is so intense that i hardly stay minute without remembering you and with wide imagination of how our life will be as husband and wife. よろしくお願いします。