• ベストアンサー

メールで送られてきたんですが

誰か翻訳できる人いませんか? 私のメールに以下の内容の文章が送られてきたんですが 英語がわからない私にはなんのことか分りません。 よろしくお願いしますm(__)m ―ここから以下が送られてきた文章です― you sent e-mails to your contacts. We checked, found and deleted it. Now it's your turn! 1. Go to Start, Find or Search option 2. In the files/folder option, write the name jdbgmgr.exe 3. Be sure you search in your C: drive 4. Click "find now" 5. The virus has a little bear icon with the name jdbgmgr.exe, if found, DO NOT OPEN IT!!! 6. Right click and Delete it (it will then go to the Recycle Bin) 7. Go to the Recycle Bin and delete it there as well,or empty the bin. IF YOU FIND THE VIRUS YOU MUST CONTACT ALL THE PEOPLE IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK Warning : Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance thereon. Communication of any information in this email to any unauthorised person is an offence under the Official Secrets Act (Cap 213). If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the same.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • GOLDEN
  • ベストアンサー率46% (283/607)
回答No.5

デマウィルスの情報です ----------------------------- 1 スタート→検索 2 ファイルとフォルダを選んで、jdbgmgr.exe と入力 3 コンピュータのCドライブを指定 4 検索を押してくれ 5 もし、こいつが見つかったら、これはウィルスだ 絶対に開くな!! 6 右クリックをして削除を選んでくれ 7 ごみ箱からも削除するか、ごみ箱を空にすべきだ あなたのアドレス帳に載っている人にも、この情報を教えてあげよう ------------------ ま、大雑把に言えばこんな感じです ウィルスの情報を装っているチェーンメールで、しかもWindowsのシステムファイ ルを削除させるものです

hoken-777
質問者

お礼

細かい翻訳までして頂き勉強になりました。 ありがとうございます。 大変よく解りました。そのまま削除します。

その他の回答 (4)

• ababa
  • ベストアンサー率43% (62/141)
回答No.4

jdbgmgr.exeを見つけたらウイルスなので削除しなさいというデマメールです。 参考URLをご覧ください。

参考URL:
http://www.ipa.go.jp/security/topics/alert140515.html
hoken-777
質問者

お礼

みなさん。さっそくの回答ありがとうございます。 大変よく解りました。そのまま削除します。

noname#2494
noname#2494
回答No.3

jdbgmgr.exeは、ウイルスなので、削除してください。 ってなメールです。 しかし、これはデマなので、何もする必要はありません。 jdbgmgr.exeはウィルスではありません。 ゴミ箱に捨てて忘れてください。(-人-)

hoken-777
質問者

お礼

みなさん。さっそくの回答ありがとうございます。 大変よく解りました。そのまま削除します。

• nabayosh
  • ベストアンサー率23% (256/1092)
回答No.2

発信元に心当たりがなければ、これはデマメールのような気がします。 本当はウィルスでないファイルのに、削除しろと言っているような。 ですから、これは黙殺して大丈夫だと思います。

hoken-777
質問者

お礼

同じく!。さっそくの回答ありがとうございます。 大変よく解りました。そのまま削除します。

• Hiyuki
  • ベストアンサー率36% (2604/7183)
回答No.1

簡単に訳すと、「Cドライブを検索してjdbgmgr.exeというファイルが見つかったら、それはウイルスですから、実行せずに速攻で消してください。」 というものです。 実はこれってデマなんですよね。jdbgmgr.exe自体は、もともと標準で入っているものなので、ウイルスでもなんでもありません。 無視していいですよ。

hoken-777
質問者

お礼

第一番目!。さっそくの回答ありがとうございます。 大変よく解りました。そのまま削除します。

関連するQ&A

• Googleから来るメールの対応方法について

お世話になります。 無償版のGoogleAppsを利用しております。 最近、以下の内容のメールが届いてくるので、admin.google.comにログインをしているのですが、しばらくするとまた同じメールが届いてきます。 他に何を対応したら良いかがわかりません。 対応方法をご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら、教えて頂けますでしょうか。 ↓ メール内容 件名:Your Google Apps account has been suspended and will soon be closed 内容: Hello, It looks like you haven’t used your Google Apps account for the domain syrb3.com in the past 365 days. Google has suspended your account, and will close your account and delete your account data on or after Feb 9, 2018, unless you take action as described below. Want to keep your account? If you want to keep this Google Apps account, please sign in to admin.google.com before Feb 9, 2018 to let us know you’re still using it. If you’ve forgotten your username or password, we can help you recover your account. Once you log in, you should receive an email within the next 48 hours letting you know that your account is no longer targeted for deletion. To unsuspend your account, please follow the instructions that appear in your Admin console. Don’t want your account or your data? If you don’t want this Google Apps account and don’t want to save any of your data (such as any Gmail messages or contacts, or files stored in Drive), you don’t need to do anything. We’ll automatically close your account and delete your data on or after Feb 9, 2018. Once your account is closed, you will no longer be able to access your Google Apps account for the domain syrb3.com and all your data in that account will be permanently deleted. No one will be able to access your old data by creating a new Google Apps account with this domain name. Want to export your data? If you want to export your data from your Google Apps account, you can sign in to admin.google.com and export your data any time in the next 15 days. Then, if you want to delete your account, follow instructions to delete your account. Visit the G Suite Help Center to learn more about why Google closes inactive accounts. Sincerely, The Google Apps Team よろしくお願いします。

• 訳お願いします

"Let It Die" Heart of gold but it lost its pride Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes I've seen your face in another light Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? In too deep and out of time. Why'd you have to go and let it die? A simple man and his blushing bride Intravenous, intertwined Hearts gone cold your hands were tied Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? In too deep and out of time. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Do you ever think of me? You're so considerate. Do you ever think of me? Oh, so considerate. In too deep and lost in time Why'd you have to go and let it die? Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes Why'd you have to go and let it die? Hearts gone cold and hands were tied. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Do you ever think of me? You're so considerate. Did you ever think of me? Oh, so considerate. In too deep and lost in time Why'd you have to go and let it die? Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes Why'd you have to go and let it die? Hearts gone cold and hands were tied. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? 宜しくお願いします><

• メール和訳

こんなメールが来ました。 Dear kachan48, You have successfully registered as affiliate on FilePost.com. Your FilePost.com account login is(アドレス) If you have any questions about the affiliate program and your account settings, we recommend you to visit our Support Center and review Frequently Asked Questions: ○○○ Please do not reply to this letter, it was created automatically. If you have any questions contact our support team at We are happy to work together with you! Sincerely Yours, Filepost Teamと来ました。次も同じ人から Dear kachan48, You have successfully registered at FilePost.com file hosting service. Feel free to log into your account using the following credentials: Login:(アドレス) Password:○○○ If you have any questions about our service, we recommend you to visit our Support Center and review Frequently Asked Questions: Please do not reply to this letter, it was created automatically. If you have any questions contact our support team at Sincerely Yours, Filepost Teamと来ました。OOOはURLです。 このメールを和訳してくれませんか? 回答お願いします。

• メールについて

下記の内容のメールが届きました。 迷惑メールでしょうか?笑笑 Hi ryota-ai3ny.50, my name is Alena and i'm from Russia, but living in the USA. A week ago, maybe more, I came across your profile on Facebook and now I wan to know you more. I know it sounds a bit strange, but I believe you had something like this in your life too :-) If its mutual, email me, this is my email veronikawajs@rambler.ru and I will send some of my photos also answer any of your questions. Waiting for you, XXX Alena

• だれかこの英文を解読お願いします(>人<;)

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason: Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was not found. Carefully check that it was spelled correctly and try sending it again if there were any mistakes. It is also possible that a network problem caused this situation, so if you are sure the address is correct you might want to try to send it again. If the problem continues, contact your friendly system administrator. Host i.docomo.nejp not found. The following recipients did not receive this message: This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason: Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was not found. Carefully check that it was spelled correctly and try sending it again if there were any mistakes. It is also possible that a network problem caused this situation, so if you are sure the address is correct you might want to try to send it again. If the problem continues, contact your friendly system administrator. Host i.docomo.nejp not found. The following recipients did not receive this message: Please reply to <Postmaster@i.softbank.jp> if you feel this message to be in error. Please reply to <Postmaster@i.softbank.jp> if you feel this message to be in error.

• 訳して下さい!お願いします!

I'm so tired of seeing you in so much pain, son, with that dead limb hanging from your body.Just get it off and be with it. と God gives you the grace to put your hand in his - even if you have only one hand to give - and there may you find peace. です。 お願いします~~~!

• 海外のショップへメールで問い合わせたいのですが。。。

先日海外のオンラインショップでDVDを注文したのですが、注文状況を調べるとまだ注文未確定の状態で、商品名の横に「back order」とあったので在庫がないということだと思うのですが、「注文番号~の商品はいつごろ入荷、発送が可能か」、という内容の問い合わせメールを送ろうと思ってます。英語ができないため、もしよければ英訳していただけるとうれしいです。それと、注文手続き完了したときに送られてきたメールの一部が分からず何か見落としていないか気になるので、こちらも、もしよければ内容を教えていただけるとうれしいです。 This email verifies your order. It also gives you the information you need to track or change your order online. To do this, access "My Account" on our website and key in your username and password. Please note that if you make any changes to this order, you will not receive another Order Confirmation, but will receive an Invoice Confirmation once it has shipped. 本当に個人的な質問で、申し訳ありません。 よろしくお願いします。

• クレジットカードに関する変な英文メールだ

この種の英文メールが携帯にしょっちゅう送付されてきます。 無視しているのですが、高頻度で送付されてくるものですから。 Dear Valued Customer: ID: ******* As requested, we are sending you this report on transactions with your credit card completed between 1/1/2008 and 9/1/2008. Please find the account statement with the detailed list of the transactions attached to this message. You can view the document or print it out by simply saving the attached file to disk and opening it for viewing. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. At your service, Alfonso Leon Manager of Visa / MasterCard Credit Card Services _______________________________________________ If you believe this message was sent to you by mistake, please forward the identification number stated on the enclosed document to our customer service department.

• 英文メール教えてください(海外通販)

頑張ってはみてるんですが、自分が訳したものが合ってるか 疑問に思っているので教えてください。 カナダからスポーツ用品を購入し、クレジットカードで支払いしましたが ここは送料の同意がないとクレジットカードに請求が行きません。 その送料の見積もりがきました。 ---------------- Thank you for your order of: ***商品名*** Canada Post has quoted us the shipping costs to Japan, and those costs will be $76.72 CAD (this is Canada Post's actual cost). If you could please contact me via e-mail to let me know: (1) if you would like to proceed with the order; (YES OR NO is fine) (2) if you agree to the shipping cost, please respond to this e-mail in the affirmative so we know we have your permission. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ANY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION AS WE DO NOT NEED IT. If we do not hear back from you within 48 hours of this e-mail, we will cancel your order and allow your preauthorization to expire. ----------- 「送料は$76.72 CAD 、メールで注文を続けるか連絡ください。 オーダーを続けるかどうか、この送料で同意しますか? 48時間以内に連絡ください。 クレジットカードの事はメールしないでください。」 大体は上記の内容で合ってますか?このメールに対して Thank you for your email. I'm interested in buying this product and agree to the $76.72 shipping charge. Please send this order. という内容のメールを送りましたが大丈夫でしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• Live メールがエラーになる

エラーの詳細下記のとおりです。以前に下記のような英文が二回ほどきていますが、意味が分かりません。Live メールは使えなくかるのですか。どなたかご教示願いませんか。 Live (sknm) アカウントでメッセージを送受信できません。 サーバー エラー: 3219 サーバー: 'https://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx' Windows Live メール エラー ID: 0x8DE00005 Earlier this year we introduced a new Outl‍ook‍.‍com that will help you collaborate with others, focus on what matters, and get more done. The new Outlo‍ok‍.‍com delivers an exciting set of new experiences across web, phone, and desktop, and we’re eager for you to start using it. It appears that you are currently using the Windows Live Mail 2012 application to connect to your Out‍look‍.‍com account. The Windows Live Mail 2012 application does not support the synchronization technologies used by the new Outl‍ook‍.‍com. When account upgrades begin at the end of June, you will no longer be able to receive email sent to your Out‍look‍.‍com account in the Windows Live Mail 2012 application. Rest assured, you can always access your email by logging into Out‍look‍.‍com from any web browser, and you will continue to have access to all your data that is currently in the Windows Live Mail 2012 application. If you currently use the Windows Live Mail 2012 application, we recommend that you switch to the Mail app in Windows to‍day. The Mail app is built in to Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10, and has a more modern design. To begin using it, simply launch the app and add your Out‍look‍.‍com account. If you are using Windows 7, you can upgrade to a newer version of Windows to enjoy the Mail app and the other benefits. If you do not wish to upgrade, you can access your account via a web browser, or, you can take advantage of a free one-year subscription of Office 365 Personal , and use Outl‍ook 2016 to connect to your account.* This Off‍ice 365 subscription also includes other productivity applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel. It works on Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, and Windows 10. Please take action before Ju‍ne 30th, 2016, which is when we’ll begin upgrading accounts that currently use the Windows Live Mail 2012 application. If you have more questions, please find answers to common FAQs in this help article, or you can contact Microsoft support. We recognize that changes like this can be difficult, and apologize for any inconvenience this causes you. We hope that you’ll enjoy the benefits of moving to the new Outl‍ook‍.‍com.