• ベストアンサー

commercial という語句の意味

次のcommercialという語句は、日本語でどう解釈すればよいのか、教えてください。 In general, the commercial preference is to set up subsidiaries to undertake new risky ventures in order to limit liability. However, without group relief provisions, companies may choose to set up new divisions to undertake risky ventures so that the losses can be used to offset the income generated by other profitable divisions.

• ESME
  • お礼率87% (303/347)
  • 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#2891
noname#2891
回答No.4

わかりやすく言えば 「企業としては(~したくなるものだが、もし…)」です。

ESME
質問者

お礼

大変明快なお答えを有難うございます。

その他の回答 (4)

• cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.5

関連部分のみ意図的に意訳すれば、 一般に、商業上の選択(好み)として、危険な事業を行う場合は会社の債務の量に限度を設けるために子会社化するのがよい。しかしながら.... となると思いますが、如何でしょうか。

• Mell-Lily
  • ベストアンサー率27% (258/936)
回答No.3

commercial 商業の 一般に、商業優先権とは、責任を制限する目的で、新しい危険なベンチャービジネスを試みる子会社を設立することである。しかし、会社は、グループ救済規定を定めずに、他の利益を生む部門によって得られた収入で、その損失を埋め合わせることができるように、危険なベンチャービジネスを試みるための新しい部門を設けるという選択をしてもよい。

ESME
質問者

お礼

ご回答を有難うございました。参考にさせていただきます。

• kazukoda
  • ベストアンサー率29% (10/34)
回答No.2

商業的な commerceが原型だと思います. 参考までに,英語の辞書のホームページをのせておきました. お役に立てれば幸いです.

参考URL:
http://www.m-w.com/home.htm
ESME
質問者

お礼

ご親切なご回答を戴き、大変有難うございます。

• Singollo
  • ベストアンサー率28% (834/2935)
回答No.1

営利的な

ESME
質問者

お礼

ご回答、大変有難うございました。

ESME
質問者

補足

ご回答、有難うございます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をおしえてください

仲裁条項の文言の一部分に関して、和訳を知りたいのですが、ご教示いただけますでしょうか? 原文は以下のとおりです。 If any difference shall arise as to the amount to be paid under this Policy (liability being otherwise admitted) such difference shall be referred to an Arbitrator to be appointed by the parties in accordance with the statutory provisions. 特に (liability being otherwise admitted) の意味がわかりません。 恐れ入りますがよろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

The sceptics wanted the Somme practice of fighting in the front line to be retained and authority devolved no further than battalion, so as to maintain organizational coherence, in anticipation of a methodical counter-attack (Gegenangriff) after 24–48 hours, by the relief divisions. Ludendorff was sufficiently impressed by Loßberg's memorandum to add it to the new Manual of Infantry Training for War. General Falkenhausen, commander of the 6th Army arranged his infantry in the Arras area according to Loßberg and Hoen's preference for a rigid defence of the front-line, supported by methodical counter-attacks (Gegenangriffe), by the "relief" divisions (Ablösungsdivisionen) on the second or third day. Five Ablösungsdivisionen were placed behind Douai, 15 miles (24 km) away from the front line. The new Hindenburg line ended at Telegraph Hill between Neuville-Vitasse and Tilloy lez Mofflaines, from whence the original system of four lines 75–150 yards (69–137 m) apart, ran north to the Neuville St. Vaast–Bailleul road. About 3 miles (4.8 km) behind, were the Wancourt–Feuchy and to the north the Point du Jour lines, running from the Scarpe river north along the east slope of Vimy ridge.

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Lossberg and others had severe doubts as to the ability of relief divisions to arrive on the battlefield in time to conduct an immediate counter-attack (Gegenstoss) from behind the battle zone and wanted the Somme practice of fighting in the front line to be retained and authority devolved no further than the battalion, so as to maintain organizational coherence, in anticipation of a methodical counter-attack (Gegenangriff) after 24–48 hours by the relief divisions. Ludendorff was sufficiently impressed by the Lossberg memorandum to add it to the new Manual of Infantry Training for War.[9]During the German withdrawal to the Siegfriedstellung (Hindenburg Line) in March 1917, a modest withdrawal took place in the neighbourhood of Soissons. On 17 March, the German defences at Crouy and Côte 132 were found to be empty and as French troops followed up the retirement, German troops counter-attacked at Vregny and Margival, which reduced the speed of the French pursuit to a step-by-step advance. By April, the French advance had only progressed beyond Neuville-sur-Margival and Leuilly. On 1 April, a French attack along the line of the Ailette–Laon road reached the outskirts of Laffaux and Vauxaillon. Vauxeny and Vauxaillon were occupied a few days later.

• 英文を訳して下さい。

General von Hoen and Colonel Fritz von Lossberg the 1st Army Chief of Staff issued a memorandum, Erfahrungen der I Armee in der Sommeschlacht (Experience of the German 1st Army in the Somme Battles) on 30 January 1917. The document advocated the rigid holding of the front line by its garrison, to keep the defence organised under the control of battalion commanders. Lossberg and Hoen doubted that relief divisions could arrive quickly enough to counter-attack before Allied infantry had consolidated. They predicted that Ablösungsdivisionen (relief divisions) would not be ready in time for hasty counter-attacks to succeed and that they should make planned counter-attacks after 24–48 hours with full artillery support. Both theories were incorporated by Ludendorff into the new Ausbildungsvorschrift für die Fusstruppen im Kriege (Training Manual for Foot troops in War) of March 1917. Training schools were established to prepare German commanders and courses began in February 1917.

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

In early 1916, the German army had 900,000 men in recruit depots and another 300,000 due in March when the 1897 class of conscripts was called up. The army was so flush with men that plans were made to demobilise older Landwehr classes and in the summer, Falkenhayn ordered the raising of another 18 divisions, for an army of 175 divisions. The costly battles at Verdun and the Somme had been much more demanding on German divisions and they had to be relieved after only a few days in the front line, lasting about 14 days on the Somme. A larger number of divisions might reduce the strain on the Westheer and realise a surplus for offensives on other fronts. Hindenburg and Ludendorff ordered the creation of another 22 divisions, to reach 179 divisions by early 1917. The men for the divisions created by Falkenhayn had come from reducing square divisions with four infantry regiments to triangular divisions with three regiments, rather than a net increase in the number of men in the army.

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

A school was opened in January 1917 to teach infantry commanders the new methods. Given the Allies' growing superiority in munitions and manpower, attackers might still penetrate to the second (artillery protection) line, leaving in their wake German garrisons isolated in Widerstandsnester, (resistance nests, Widas) still inflicting losses and disorganisation on the attackers. As the attackers tried to capture the Widas and dig in near the German second line, Sturmbattalions and Sturmregimenter of the counter-attack divisions would advance from the rückwärtige Kampfzone into the battle zone, in an immediate counter-attack, (Gegenstoss aus der Tiefe). If the immediate counter-attack failed, the counter-attack divisions would take their time to prepare a methodical attack, provided the lost ground was essential to the retention of the main position. Such methods required large numbers of reserve divisions ready to move to the battlefront. The reserve was obtained by creating 22 divisions by internal reorganisation of the army, bringing divisions from the eastern front and by shortening the western front, in Operation Alberich. By the spring of 1917, the German army in the west had a strategic reserve of 40 divisions.

• 意味がつかめません。

お世話になります。下記(2)の文章の subject と counterparts の意味がつかめず文意の把握に困っています。解説をお願いします。 (1)の subject to は ~になりやすい という意味だと思いますが2番目がよくわかりません。またcounterparts が何を指しているのかよく理解できません。 (1)There was and still is a widely held belief that airplane travellers are subject to greater respiratory infection. (2)It was known well before the mid-1980s, when the NRC took up the issue for the first time, that commercial air travel subjected passengers and crew to environmental conditions without counterparts in other built environment. 注)NRC=アメリカ学術研究会    よろしくお願いします。

• どのような意味でしょうか

I went to London, where I’d originally dreamed of riding a big red bus, catching a glimpse of Will and Kate, and cheersing full pints at the local pub. Instead, I found myself wandering down a trash-filled street, desperately trying to match up the address on my iPhone with the myriad gray buildings in front of me. I’d decided to explore a new profession while I was traveling. So, I was headed to a free (borderline-cheesy-looking) personal development seminar that Saturday morning. The rest of the people in the room were impressive, super-smart, and overly kind. Even more surprisingly, every single one of them were locals. 60 Londoners, and one traveling American—me. That’s when it dawned on me, while we all sacrificed our Saturday, to sit in a room full of strangers and “check out” a new potential passion— they were doing this in their hometown, without quitting their day jobs. Somehow, I missed the memo. 最後のmissed the memoはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

Troops for the extra divisions of the expansion ordered by Hindenburg and Ludendorff could be found by combing out rear-area units but most would have to be drawn from the pool of replacements, which had been depleted by the losses of 1916 and although new classes of conscripts would top up the pool, casualty replacement would become much more difficult once the pool had to maintain a larger number of divisions. By calling up the 1898 class of recruits early in November 1916, the pool was increased to 763,000 men in February 1917 but the larger army would become a wasting asset. Ernst von Wrisberg, Abteilungschef of the kaiserlicher Oberst und Landsknechtsführer (head of the Prussian Ministry of War section responsible for raising new units), had grave doubts about the wisdom of the increase in the expansion of the army but was overruled by Ludendorff.

• 簡単な英語ばかりなのに意味が今ひとつわかりません。教えてください。

海外サイトの記事にこんなくだりがありました。 難しい単語はないのですが、意味が今ひとつちゃんと理解できません。 同伴(ホステスさんの同伴出勤のこと)をして、どうだと言っているのでしょうか。 また、s*** と伏字になっている部分は何が入るのですか? She wrote in her diary: ‘I’ve had one dohan. Another stood me up. I mean, how s*** must you be for a dohan to stand you up? Louise gets men falling over themselves to request her (she’s just falling so well into it) making heaps of friends and as usual, wherever I am, I feel alone . . 全体の記事自体は以下のものです。 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1204087/He-offered-fortune-visit-sumptuous-apartment-Yes-risky---Lucie-Blackman-say-no.html よろしくお願いします。