• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

海外通販で購入した際の事です。 ショッピングカートを利用し購入した際は商品があったのですがその後 商品がないと言うことの連絡を頂きました。 カード決済が済んでおり、$1910.34支払をすませましたが商品が不足している$39.38の取り扱いに付き下記連絡が来ました。 購入した会社の購入履歴には$1870.96と既に訂正はしてありますがカード決済は$1910.34済ませております。 カード会社への訂正がすんでいないままで決済されました。 私なりに訳したのですがすっきりしませんお手数ですがよろしくお願いします。 当方の訳 『AAA』に連絡をくれてありがとう。 明細書13384725に付いて、購入時$1910.34請求しました、その後ストックにない分、$39.38を取り除きました。この請求が最新のステートメントに現れるでしょう。 Thank you for writing AAA, On Inv. 13384725, you were originally charged in the amount of $1910.34. Then on 8/7/07, you were credited back in the amount of $39.38 due to products not being in stock. This charge and credit should appear on your most recent statement or the statement you will be receiving. We appreciate your time and your business with us.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

「請求書13384725において、貴殿には当初$1910.34をチャージしました。その後、07年8月7日付けにて、在庫不足のために$39.38を逆課金しました。 このチャージと逆課金については、最近の明細書またはこれから受け取る明細書に記載されるでしょう。」 です。 意味としては、一旦は全額でカード会社に伝票を回しました。その後、$39.38については、カード会社に赤伝票を切りました。なので、その両方の明細が最新または今後のカードの利用明細に記載されるでしょう。(ひょっとしたら、最初の請求と戻し入れは別の月になるかもしれません。) というような内容です。 とりあえずカード会社に確認して、赤伝票が到着しているかを確認したらいいでしょう。

integy007
質問者

お礼

tsuyoshi2004 様 早速の明確な回答ありがとうございました。 最初の全額請求額と返金(赤伝票)が同時に処理されれば問題なかったのでしょうが、少し慌ててしまいました。 在庫のないものはカートに入れられないようにしてくれればと思いました。 いろいろ勉強になりました、大変ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• komimasaH
  • ベストアンサー率16% (179/1067)
回答No.2

>$39.38を取り除きました。 削除はできないので、分かりやすく言うと、その会社から カード会社のあなたの番号にとりすぎ分の現金をドルで戻しいれた ということです。明細書では円に換算した値がマイナスで でます。 なお、円をドルに変換して貴方はお買いになったのでしょうが、 先方の会社はドルで両方とも入れますので、はじめの円レートと 後の円レートは若干食い違いますので、円に直すと若干 差は出るでしょうが、これはしょうがないでしょう。 ドルで買うというリスクはそういうリスクはありますので。 わたしも同じようなことがあり、為替レートの差で数万円 儲かったことがあります。

integy007
質問者

お礼

komimasaH 様 早速の明確な回答ありがとうございました。 最初の請求額と同じ月に返金される物と思い少し慌ててしまいました。 『為替レート』すごいですね!! 私の場合は逆のようです・・・ 金額はともあれすっきりしました、大変ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

海外通販でクレジットカードを使用しました。 恐らく本人確認のためのメッセージを受け取りましたが、 具体的に何をすればよいのかがわからなかったので、和訳をしてもらえると助かります。 すいませんが、お願いします。 Payment Verification We request one additional security step completed so that you can process your order. This additional security measure is done to help protect your account from possible credit card fraud. You have been issued a small refund that will appear in your online reporting for your credit card issued from TCGplayer to help us verify that you are the account holder for your credit card. 1. This amount will appear on your credit card account within 1 - 5 days, depending on your credit card service. 2. It may be reflected as a purchase amount on your statement that is lower than the actual purchase amount of your total order. The difference between your total order amount and what we charged would then be the amount we refunded. 3. Please confirm this amount and reply back using the Message Center with the exact amount of the refund. 4. Once confirmed we will ship your order! Please note, If you are unable to respond back this order may be refunded in full. Thank You

• 英文翻訳について

To authorize your card WebPay billing system generated authorization with random amount up to 4 USD. The amount is holded on your card. (You can see authorized amount in your internet banking system or call your bank to know the amount) この文中で、4 USDとありますが、これは四桁の米ドル、という意味でしょうか。 よろしくおねがいします。

• この英文を翻訳してください

海外通販で商品の注文をしたところ、待てど暮らせど届かないため、問い合わせをしたところ下記の回答が返ってきました。 At the time of your order we were out of stock , your order was cancelled.? We have it back in stock now but you will have to re-order Please place new order and we will ship the next day after we receive the order.. 最初の「At the time of your order we were out of stock 」の意味がわかりません。 在庫がないならキャンセルするつもりです。が、キャンセルしますかと聞いたあと、再注文したら翌日には発送しますと書いているので、ちょっと意味がわからないのですが。 因みにここのショップから何度も買い物をしているので信用おける店です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 訳を教えて下さい!

翻訳ソフトでは意味が分からず困っております。 下記の訳を教えて下さい。 We did credit your card in the amount of $200.00 on April 10th, hopefully if you call your bank they will confirm that amount. どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

翻訳お願い致します。タイから直送できます・・・って書いてあるように思うのですが・・・ In my email I informed you we do not have all items in stock anymore. Regarding the items you have ordered: - Wonderable's Souvenir vases are currently being distributed by pols potten in the Netherlands. I will send your email on to them, your contact person will be Mrs. Diana Aldenzee. I am sorry to inform you that the price of the Souvenir is .FN$195, I have mistakenly sent you an old pricelist. - Our Thai Blue vases are out of stock in the Netherlands. We do have items in stock at our producer in Thailand however. Would you be interested in organising a direct shipment from Lampang, Thailand to Japan?

• 翻訳してください。お願いします。

Are you asking that the sink be cancelled and refunded? Please advise. Regarding the freight charge, the remainder of your order did not meet the $999 order amount. All orders that are under $999 are subject to a $100 freight charge. We only have free motor freight shipping if the order meets the $999 requirement. Please advise if you would like me to establish a cancellation request for this sink. Yes, we are looking at 8-12 weeks from this date on the black model. The white model is in stock in GA. I have established the cancellation request for your sink per your previous email request. We do apologize we were not able to meet your timeline for this particular item. Many thanks,

• 海外サイトからの返事の翻訳をお願いします(>3<)

いつもこちらではお世話になっております。 海外のお店で商品を購入し、海外の転送サービスの会社を挟んで商品を配送してもらっている段階です。 なんとか、WEB上の翻訳サイトでここまでいけたのですが、以下文章の意味がどうしてもわかりません。 お手数ですが、簡単で結構なのでご教授ください。 <状況> ショップから転送サービスの会社に荷物は届いています。 メールにて「配送先は変更できるか?できなければそれでいいので、早く商品が欲しいので送ってくれ」と私からメールする ↓ <返事> Unfortunately We can not change the delivery location - Please contact your bank for the exact refund amount. This amount will be between .01 and 1.00 USD and can take 1-4 days to appear on your account depending on your bank or credit card company. Once you know this amount please let us know in this log so we may verify your credit card and activate your account. Please Click here to view demoThank you! 7/3にこの会社からの送料と手数料がクレジットカードにて請求があがっております。この返事がきたのは7/7です。 かいつまんでカード会社にあなたを確認してからだから、発送まで1~4日かかるよ~もうちょっと待ってね。みたいな訳でいいのでしょうか? それにしても、7/3にカード請求できているので、 7/7にこの返事はおかしいな~っと思っています。 何かこちらから返答をしないといけないのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 困っています。翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for the credit card. I just spoke with our warehouse and we are out of stock on a few items. I have listed below. Please let me know if you would like to substitute any of the other prints. Also on the OCS do you have an account number with them for us to use to notify OCS that we have a shipment for you? Out of Stock Items -oven mitt-ahoy-out of stock Ahoy-tea towels-out of stock Francesca tea towels-out of stock - we have the "Claire" another floral Aprons in Aviary in coral and blue Please let us know what you would like to substitute for these out of stock items

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします

海外ネットショップで買い物をしましたが、商品が間違って届いた為返品する事にしました。返品先の住所が送られてきたのでそこに返送しましたよ、とのメールを送った所、返事が返ってきました。その意味がよくわからなかったので教えて下さい。 私が送ったメール------------------------ Hello. Goods were returned. Please accept. Goods were delivered by EMS. Tracking number: EG0000001JP 返信メール------------------------------------- Thank you for contacting us at JuicyCouture.com with your question. At this time we have not received returns from order JCY_01441329. Once we do, it could take up to 2 weeks for us to process it. Then you should be issued a credit in 5-7 business days. You should see the credit amount reflected on your original form of payment in 3-5 business days after that. ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー これは返品処理をしないと受け付けられないよ。という意味でしょうか? それとも私の送った英文が意味不明だったのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

海外のネットショップで買い物をしたのですが、クレジットカードが認証されていないようです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 翻訳をお願いいたします。 Sorry, I do not understand? We need you to confirm the small amount put through on your card on 2 July before we are able to proceed with your order. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me