• ベストアンサー

中学校レベル英作文添削お願いします。

明日は病院へおじのお見舞いに行かなくてはならない。→答えI have to go to see my uncle in the hospital これは、I have to see my uncle in the hospital では不正解ですか?   また、彼は私の町の人気者です。答えHe is popular in my town.ですがHe is loved by my towns people.ではどうですか?また英訳問題ではたくさんの正解があると思いますが、その場合の高校入試等の採点のしかた、どのような英文までOKなのか、採点する場合のおおよそのポイントを教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

英語として間違っているか意味が通じるかを答えれば、どちらも合ってますし、意味も通じます。 但し、高校入試として考えると、"see"には「会う」という意味が強く、屁理屈を言えば、 "I have to see my uncle in the hospital."では、おじさんが病院を抜けて会いにきてくれてもOKとも言えます。 個人的には直訳は"I have to go to the hospital to see my uncle."だと思います。(病院へ行くであって、病院のおじに会いに行くではないから。) "be popular"と"be loved"では、"be popular"は「(いい意味で)有名である。」と言う意味合いです。"be loved"は「(有名かどうかはわからないけど、)愛されている。」ですね。 私が訳すなら、"He is a star of my town."ですね。 入試問題の場合は出題者の意図が採点に関わります。上記の2つの問題共に非常に直訳するのが困難な日本語なので、このような問題ではかなり採点は甘いと思います。一方で、 もし、問題が「私は病院の中の叔父さんに会いに行かなくてはならない。」とか「彼は町で人気がある。」などというものであれば、直訳をしないと減点の対象でしょう。

maimai58
質問者

お礼

お礼遅れて申し訳ありません!回答ありがとう御座いました。解決しました。

関連するQ&A

• 添削してくださいII

次の文を訂正しなさい I have gone to the station to see my uncle off. ⇒ I went to the station to see my uncle off. でいいですか? 次の文原級を使って英訳しなさい。 彼女は50台ですが、歳よりも若く見えます。 Though she is fifties, she looks as young as she is. ちょっとおかしいですよね

• 英作文を作ったので添削おねがいします

お礼は必ずします。 よろしくお願いします Recruitment of friend!(British or  American) Nice to meet you. My name is A I am a 35-year-old Japanese man and I live in Osaka. I am 172 cm tall and I weigh 65 kg. My blood type is A. I am a chemist at a chemists,selling medicines. I like playing football and walking my dog. I love Britain and American. I would like to be your friend. Could you correspond with me if you don't mind? If you correspond with me, I would provide you with something you can obtain only in Japan. Through corresponding with you, I would be able to improve my English and increase my knowledge about Britain and USA. Please become my friend by all means. My e-mail address is shown below. I am looking forward to your favorable reply. I would like to see you in near days. see you

• また自由英作文添削もしよければ。。。。。

何度も申し訳ないのですが もしよければお願いします 「慣れることによって注意がおろそかになるものだ。」 上の筆者について自分の感想、意見、経験など100~150語で書きなさい I agree with this writer's idea. I like cooking , so I make a meal every day. I have confidence in using a knife because I have used it for many years. However, I sometimes cut my finger by mistake. As soon as I cut my finger , I realize that my confidence surely make me forget to be careful in cooking. When I take care, I don't cut my finger. Thus, it is very important to take care even in daily lives. From my experience, I believe that his idea is so reasonable that you have to keep it in mind.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします  

欲を言えば例文だけでなく間違いの箇所の指摘をしてくれると助かります。 彼は家まで車で送りましょうかと言ってくれたが、私はその申し出を丁寧に断り、駅までゆっくり歩いていった。 He said that he would drive me home but I refused it politely and strolled to the station. 私の家は大通り沿いにあるので、道路の騒音に悩んでいる。 Because my house is on the big street, I have the trouble that the street is noisy. 翌日彼女に会うので、彼は早く寝ることにした。 He decided to sleep early to meet her the next day. 試験の日が近づくにつれて、彼らはだんだん神経質になっていった。 As the day of the exam was approaching, they got more and more nervous.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

パリの空港で、トランクに腰掛けた一人の男が、ぼんやりと頬杖をついていた。 私が、「どうかなさいましたか、どこかお加減でも悪いんですか」と聞くと、 「いや、いま遠くからついたとこなんですけどね。体はついていても、心がまだなので、 ここで心の到着を待っていると事です」という答えが返ってきた。 In an airport in Paris, a man sitting on his trunk put his head on his arm with his eyes aiming at nowhere. I said to him, “What is the matter? Do you have something bad for you?”. Then he said to me “Well, I arrived here just now from a distance. However, unlike this body, my heart has not arrived yet, so I await it here.” 頬杖 ぼんやり に苦戦しました。 What is the matter? Do you have something~ では丁寧な感じはでないのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文添削お願いします

(1) 私にとって年末恒例のドタバタといえば、やはり年賀状の製作である。 (2)世間では年末というと大掃除を挙げる向きもあろうかとは思うが、 (3)わが家では、そちらについては妻が一切の監督権限を有しているので、 (4)掃く拭く磨く塗る洗う々の作業量は膨大であっても、一兵卒として参戦する私はむしろ気が楽である。 (5)ちなみに妻は大元帥なので大掃除については後方で作戦の差配のみを行うことになっている。 (1)Speaking of what I do in haste at the end of every year, it is writing New Year cards. (2)I think that people in general tend to associate the end of the year with house cleaning. (3)However, in my family, only my wife has the right to oversee the tasks. (4)So I , a rank and file , feel comfortable ,even though there is much work , such as sweeping, wiping, polishing, painting, and washing. (5)Incidentally, my wife is supposed to only command the operations behind us since she is a director.

• 英作文の添削

What kind of person do you think makes a good friend? という問題に50字程度で解答する問題です。文法や単語の使い方が間違っていないか見てください。 I think I can make a good friends who is have own mind.It is because I can have good trust on he/she,and I don't care about how many friends have,but the deep and forever relation,andI have a friend who she is.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします(中学~高校レベル)

辞書片手に英作文を行いました。つたない英語で申し訳ありませんが、以下の文において、文法的な間違いがありましたら、添削をお願いします。 In any case, I don't think suicide is all right. Mr.A and his doctor's decision is stupid. I know "Where there is life, there is hope". We can do nothing without life. Nothing is more important than life. Suicide can release peopple from pain, but also takes away their future and joy. How painful he was, he should try to live. Though he had an incurable disease, it's only one of trial of his life. In fact, there are many people have an incurable disease and try to live better. I think A's decision was wishful thinking. I also have an incurable disease of skin, but I've never thought suicide. It's wrong to choose death in any case.

• 英作文の添削をしていただけないでしょうか。

自分なりに英作文をつくってみたのですが、いまいちあっているかどうか自信がありません。 どなたかご教授いただけないでしょうか・ (1)その建物は東京タワーとちょうど同じ高さだ。 (原級を用いて) The building is as high as Tokyo Tower. (2)僕の兄さんは君の兄さんと背の高さが同じだ。 (原級を用いて) My brother is as tall as your brother. (3)彼は私ほどお金を使わなかった。 (原級を用いて) I did not spend money as much as him. (4)彼女は昔よりも歌を歌うのがうまい。 (原級を用いて) She sings much better now than she used to. (5)彼は旧友に会い損なってがっかりしていた。 (不定詞を用いて) He was disappointed to fail to meet an old friends. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします

I want to become an inventor. 私は発明家になりたい。 Concretely,Great inventor as called, "Edison of the 21st century". 具体的には、「21世紀のエジソン」と呼ばれるような偉大な発明家。 I think that the inventor is a good occupation. 発明家は良い職業だと思う。 The first reason,it is possible to accomplish the impossible. そう思う一つ目の理由は、不可能を可能にできる。 In a word, my ideal can be actually done. つまり、私の理想を実現できるということ。 The secound reason, If my invention becomes popular, it is possible to become a multi millionaire. 二つ目の理由は、もし私の発明品が人気になれば大富豪になれる。 I want to become an inventor for the reasons stated above. 以上の理由で私は発明家になりたい。 とりあえずこの文です。 おかしい部分、改善できるところなどがあればなんでも指摘してください。 お願いします。