• ベストアンサー

和訳で・・・

英語長文問題精講 大問9より the deeper and more fundamental a new truth, the greater and more important will be its practical pssibilities. (新しい真理が基礎的な物であればあるほど、その実用の可能性も大きくなる。) the+比較級の文だな、というのはわかるんですが、どうような考え方で訳してるのかわかりません。。 解説お願いします。

• uolto
  • お礼率26% (49/186)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Parismadam
  • ベストアンサー率65% (2756/4211)
回答No.1

はじめまして。 1.The+比較級の構文は通常、 The+比較級+S1+V, S2+V+the+比較級 The+比較級+S1+V, the+比較級+S2+V(V+S2) 「S1が~すればするほど、S2は~する」 の語順があります。 2.この例では主節は後ろにきていますが、主節が前に来ることもあります。 3.ご質問文は、主節が後ろにある定型の構文です。ただ、この文は省略や倒置が起こり、わかりにくい文になっているのです。この文を省略語を要れて、倒置をもとに戻した文にすると、 The deeper and more fundamental a new truth is, its practical possibilities will be the greater and more important. となります。 4.つまり、前半の従節でisが省略されており、後半の主節では、主語と補語が倒置していたのです。 5.the+比較級の構文では、従節部のbe動詞がこのように省略されることはよくあります。 6.また、主節でこの例文のようにthe+比較級を前置すると、動詞と主語が倒置することがあります。その理由は、主節の主語になる名詞句がこの文のように長いと、頭でっかちの文になるため、バランスよい文にするための技巧なのです。 倒置をしないと、主節が ~, the greater and more important its practical possibilities will be. となり、動詞will beに対し、補語+名詞の部分が以上に長く、バランスが悪いため、補語+動詞+主語という並びにしているのです。 それが、例文のような倒置の起こった文となっているのです。 以上ご参考までに。

uolto
質問者

お礼

なるほど。 詳しい解説ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• この文章の和訳を教えてください。

ITS UNFAIR TO CAUSE HIM WHO HATE YOU BECAUSE HE WILL HATE YOU MORE AND MORE AND MORE... と ITS TRUTH CAUSE IF SOMEONE HATES YOU AND YOU GO BACK TO HIM FOR BREAKING HIS NERVES YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY WRONG.. です。 よろしくお願い致します。

• much more ?

DUOより Phil is much more interested in academic subjects than in practical skills . 「フィルは実用的な技能よりも学問的なテーマのほうに興味がある。」 more が many , much の比較級なのでしょうが、「実用的な技能」”より”(than)も、many?much?(more)muchとはどういう構造なのでしょうか?どういうことでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします!

but more~からよくわかりません。 訳お願いします…! Before I write anything about Qatar, I will write for Japan that I love Japan for its very rich and beautiful culture and tradition, but more deeply I would like to know from your future emails.

• 以下の2つの英文の和訳をお願いします。

以下の2つの英文の和訳をお願いします。 There is much more to a language than its words. There is much more that you do know about your language which cannot so conveniently be looked up , and which you were never explicitly taught. More important , one finds that the more complex and multi-levelled the history is , and the more important the issue which it raises for today , the less it is possible to sustain a fact-value division.

• 英文和訳

Over coming decades, though, such fundamental factors will matter more. A good guess is that food production will have to rise by 70% by 2050 to keep pace with population growth, the explosion of developing countries’ megacities and the changes in diet that wealth and urbanisation bring. Big increases will be harder to achieve than in the past because there is little unfarmed land to bring into production, no more water and, in some places, little to be gained by heaping on more fertiliser. Climate change may well exacerbate these problems. For the first time since the 1960s the yields of the world’s most important crops, wheat and rice, are rising more slowly than the global population. The world cannot feed today’s 7 billion people properly. How on earth can it feed the expected 9 billion in 2050? どなたかお願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳してください(>_<)

Williams' sound is firmly based on classical music. The theme of "Star Wars" is one such example and is one of John's favorite film scores. This piece fascinated even those who were certain that classical music is the best. Since "Schindler's List" in 1993, Williams' sound has become more and more classical and is now enjoyed by serious music lovers as well as by movie fans. Concerts where his scores are played take place all over the world. But John's love for film music has never changed. He believes that in the years to come, more composers will become interested in composing for films. John once said, "In the 21st century, filmmaking will surely see its full development. I think it's really important that we make movies as exciting as possible. I hope that our children will all want to go and watch movies."

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 It ties you more. You are more prepared to work through any problems and try and resolve them, than someone who has no planet here. Relationships leave a deeper mark on your, the scars and memory good and bad remain forever. You are less prone to short shallow relationships, the loves you will have will touch your depth because some hidden fate is always set in motion by the planet. Much depends on the planet itself as to the nature of that fate..

• 英文構造を教えてください

This research is the more successful the more it is directed towards finding truth for its own sake. (1)この文には、比較級が入っていると思うのですが、the more successful は文の最初に来ないのはなぜですか? (2)この文に、コンマが付いていないのはなぜなのですか?比較級の文にコンマがないのはふつうなのですか? (3)The more it is directed・・・, the more this reserch is successful. の順番の方がいいと思うのですが、なぜこの順番なのでしょうか? もし、基本中の基本構文でしたらすみません・・・。どなたか教えてください。 英文の構造は長くなればなるほどややこしくなって、いつも戸惑っています。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となりますので、 内容が途中からという感じですが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 There will be much love and support in this marriage, and you'll inspire him to earn more, but the material side of life will become important. Karmic things are a test of strength, and your inner strength will be tested through money matters in your marriage. Money, or lack of it will be the making or the death of the relationship emotionally; But non of this will be apparent at the beginning of the relationship. For karmic destiny is always obscure, hidden and takes long years to unfold.

• 急ぎです。英語の得意な方和訳お願いします。

R KELLY のVictoryという曲です。 すごい好きな曲なのですが どのサイトにも和訳がのってません... 全部分の和訳をお願いしたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 Seems like the more I climb the hill gets deeper And the more I rise see I get deeper It's like the more I give see the more is taken And the more I'm loved the more I'm hated Still the more I fall the more I'll get up And keep on driving when the road gets tough And I won't stop till I get what's mine But un till then See I'm tearing down the walls and I'm moving the mountains I'm stirring up the sea and be leavin in a change Putting out the fire indure it to the end They will come and I will shout victory Tearing down the walls and I'm moving the mountains I'm stirring up the sea and be leavin in a change Putting out the fire in dure to the end They will come and I will shout victory Seems like the more I win the more I loose The more my minds made up the more I'm confused It's like the more that I search the more I get lost And just when I get on seems like I fall off But the more it rains the more I pray Cause I know tomorrow will bring a brighter day So I won't stop till I get what's mine But un till then I'm tearing down theese walls and I'm moving the mountains I'm stirring up the sea and be leavin in a change Putting out the fire in dure it to the end They will come and I will shout victory I'm tearing down the walls and I'm moving the mountains I'm stirring up the sea and be leavin in a change Putting out the fire in dure it end They will come and I will shout victory When the morning comes I will rise There a angel for me in the sky As long as heavens right by my side I'm tearing down these walls and I'm moving the mountains I'm stirring up the sea and be leavin' in a change Putting out the fire in dure it to the end They will come and I will shout victory