• ベストアンサー

ラウンジにありました。訳を教えてください

国際交流のラウンジに掲示されていました。訳を教えてください。 Feel free to take as many as you like!”ご自由にお取りください”のようなことが書かれていました。 それと・・・例えば”宮崎県で”というとき on miyazakiという表現をしますか。 私は at miyazakiと思っていましたが、使い分けがあれば教えてください。 ついでに日本の若者言葉のような乱れた語法が英語にもはじまっているのかも教えてください。(例えば”なにげに”みたいな感じ)

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • florida2
  • ベストアンサー率45% (50/110)
回答No.2

Feel free to不定詞で「遠慮せずに~してください。」という意味です。 take~「~を持って行く」 as many as you like 「あなたの好きな数だけ」 よって「お好きなだけ持って行って下さい。」ということになります。 なにかパンフレットか申込書の類のところに掲示されていたのではないですか?

tabtab9
質問者

お礼

>Feel free to不定詞で「遠慮せずに~してください。」 納得です。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

in Miyazaki at Miyazaki Station on the beach in Miyazaki prifecture のように前置詞を使うといいですよ。

tabtab9
質問者

補足

質問の仕方がいけませんでした。 さきの質問と同様、ラウンジに、”play on miyazaki”とありました。この”on”という使い方が気になりました。 わざと、”on miyazaki”にして充足感を味わさせているのでしょうか、それともミスでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

Some tourists may feel like they are not so welcome in Kanszawa as few salesclerks call out to customers from the shops here, which is common at other tourist spot. However, warm hearts can be found among local people once the visitor steps closer. Fortunately, such opportunities are increasing here. Feel like の後にthey areとつづく分がわかりません。 この文章の翻訳をお願いいたします。

• 同格の文について

「私は彼と同じくらいたくさんの本を持っている。」の意味の英文で、 A-1 (正): I have as many books as he (has). A-2 (誤): I have books as many as he (has). は理解できます。 しかし、A-2が間違いなのに以下(強調)「欲しいだけ持っていっていいよ。」の英文 B (正): You may take as many as you like. なぜBが正しいのかわかりません。 A-2とBでは文構造(一つにはAの意味は同格、Bは強調)が異なるからだとは思いますが、何故かと問われると説明できません(Bの2つ目のasは関係代名詞?)。またBの目的語にbooksを入れられるのか、入れるとしたらどこなのか、どなたか教えてください。Bのlikeは絶対に必要ですが、A-2の最後にhasを付けると単純に見た目で同じ構造に見えてしまいます。

• うまく訳ができません。よろしくお願いします。

The U.S. government and many opposition leaders there say it's Burma. A military dictatorship changed the name 23 years ago to Myanmar, which many other nations accept. And the news media has been stuck with marbles in its mouth, divided over equally tongue-tying options: Myanmar "formerly" or "also" known as Burma. Diplomatic tempers at places like the United Nations boil over the difference, while locally, blood has spilled. It would all be farcical, if it weren't already tragic, and it gets worse.

• 和訳して下さい!!

和訳して下さい!! 1. Your vocabulary at age 45 is three times as great as when you graduated from college. At 60, your brain possess almost four times as much information as it did. 2. He is great senior to me in respect of service. 3. There is nothing would like better than a visit to the zoo. 4. The mob gathered round the car like so many files. 5. I must admit that my son is not much of a scholar.

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

Collectively, local Garde Civique units fought at the Battle of Liège and many other engagements during the initial German invasion in 1914. During the early stages of the war, as many as 1,000 civilians were volunteering for the force every day. Although numerous, modern historians have argued that "The significance of the Garde Civique should not be exaggerated", highlighting its "marginal" role in campaign. Often seen by the Germans as francs-tireurs, the Garde played only a small role in the campaign after 18 August 1914. In October, Albert I ordered the remaining formations to disband and their members to join the regular Belgian army. Aviation In 1913, the Belgian government created the Company of Aviators (Compagnie des Aviateurs), the antecedent of the Belgian Air Force, just two years after the inauguration of the country's first airfield at Brasschaat in 1911. Attached to the fortresses, the Company was equipped with a total of 16 Maurice Farman biplanes. The Belgian army also had had four observation balloons which, like the aircraft, were also attached to the fortresses, and two small airships.

• 日本語訳を! 4-(4)

お願いします。  If the students' minds began to wander, the teacher would remind them with words like these in the Satire of the Trades, "I would have you love writing more than your mother and have you recognize its beauty." If the students continued to misbehave,the teacher might warn them about other professions like the "coppersmith at his toil at the mouth of his furnace his fingers like crocodile skin his stench worse than fish eggs." Or the gardener who carried a pole across his shoulders "and there is a great blister on his neck, oozing puss." Maybe then, practicing hieroglyphs wouldn't seem so bad. The students might even agree with the teacher that "it is greater than any profession, there is none like it on earth."  Once the scribes' schooling was done it was time to become an apprentice and to learn even more about the craft by serving a working scribe. We know from an inscription on a statue that a scribe named Bekenkhons spent 11 years as an apprentice in the royal stables after going to school for 4 years at the temple of Mut at Karnbk. There were plenty of job opportunities for scribes. Everything from personal letters to military secrets to magic spells was written by the scribes. Scribes calculated how many bricks it would take to build a wall, and how many loaves of bread it would take to feed the bricklayers. Scribes wrote out healing directions for doctors. They recorded births and deaths. Anything anyone wanted or needed written down required a scribe.  Over time, the slow-to-write hieroglyphs were replaced by an easier system of writing. Scribes still used the sacred way of writing on temples and tombs, but for everyday writing they used a shorthand they called sesh, which means "writing for documents." Later, the Greeks named this writing hieretic.

• 英文訳お願いします!!

I am very bad at reading Kanji still. The reason I can type in it, is my keyboard will take the romaji I put in, and change it to hiragana and from there into Kanji. That does sound like very easy English. I'd like to get a job doing that, however I don't think I'm able to to teach in Japan without a university degree. Which I don't have :(. Canada is very hot as well, although I prefer milder weather. It's quite warm where I live. I'm sorry if that is wrong. It was supposed to say "Do you practice sports?" 上記日本語に訳してください!!お願いします。あと、オススメの無料の翻訳サイトあればそれもお願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願いします。3

至急こちらをお願いします。続き Potters made more than pots.They also made small figures that were probably used for praying to the deities,as well as toys for their children.Archaeologists can't always tell the difference between objects meant for sacred rituals and those made tn be toys.Today in India,after a mother is finished praying with a clay figurine,she often gives it to her children to play with.Archaeologists have found many broken and thrown-away figurines that may have bedn used first for rituals and later as toys.Some animal figurines had holes at the bottom to attach wheels and a hole at the top for a pull string,just like the plastic and wooden toys that little kids like to pull around today. Archaeologists don't know who did what job.Most believe that women made the first coil pots,as they still do in some remote Indian villages.For one thing,women were in charge of cooking,so they were the ones who cared most about making it easier.For another,women probably made the baskets that came before the coiled pots,and their shapes are similar. But the potter's wheel changed things.It takes a lot of strength and regular practice to work the wheel.It's not the kind of job you can do it between chasing your children around,and most women of the ancient world spent much of their time and energy on the important work of raising,feeding,and clothing their families.In many parts of the world,men began to work as full-time potters after the invention of the potter's wheel.

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

Lindner's Educational Publishing is organizing a promotional event to take place on March 11. And, as one of our most valued customers, you are invited to celebrate with us! The event will be held in the conference room of the Benton Hotel. All of our employees will be attenfding, as will several of our investors and customers, like yourself. The purpose of the gathering will be to introduce our newest line of educational books for elementary students. We feel that this series has potential to become one of our best sellers! Please see the attached sales packet for more information on this exciting series. If you would like to join us on March 11, please call Mr. Nacy in our customer relations office at 39-46

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

ゼミで社会運動論を学んでいます。次回の文献が英文となり、どうしても旨く日本語訳できません。日本語訳を教えてください。 At the moment, there's something of a rupture between generations of anarchism: between those whose political formation took place in the 60s and 70s-and who often still have not shaken the sectarian habits of the last century-or simply still operate in those terms, and younger activists much more informed, among other elements, by indigenous, feminist, ecological and cultural-critical ideas. The former organize mainly through highly visible Anarchists Federations like the IWA, NEFAC or IWW.The latter work most prominently in the networks of the global social movement, networks like Peoples Global Action, which unites anarchists collectives in Europe and elsewhere with groups ranging from Maori activists in New Zealand, fisherfolk in indonesia, or the Canadian postal workers' union.The latter-what might be loosely referred to as the "small-a anarchists", are by now by far the majority. But it is sometimes hard to tell, since so many of them do not trumpet their affinities very loudly. There are many, in fact, who take anarchists principles of anti-sectarianism and open-endedness so seriously that they refuse to refer to themselves as 'anarchist' for that very reason.