• ベストアンサー

誤用?

英語の歌詞から取ったものです。 出典は↓からですが、必要な部分だけ引用します。 http://www.metrolyrics.com/break-apart-her-heart-lyrics-good-charlotte.html The only way your gonna keep somebody around Well I'm about to let you know この英語です! The only way yourのyourがものすごく奇妙に見えます。 これって The only way of yoursとするんやない?って思ってるんだけどなぁ。 気合いれて考えれば The only way (that) your only way gonna keep somebody around のことかなって思ってるけど That's all Greek to me!!!!!! ということで、おわかりになる方、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • jayoosan
  • ベストアンサー率28% (929/3259)
回答No.1

その歌は知らないのですが、単に you are → you're → you r → yourと書いているだけではないのでしょうか。

oiseyodau
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 アルクの辞書によるとたしかにそういう用法ありました。 お騒がせしてすいません;;

その他の回答 (1)

• florida2
  • ベストアンサー率45% (50/110)
回答No.2

No.1の方のご指摘どおりだと思います。音をとっているだけでしょう。後ろにgonnaが続きますから you are going to keep somebody aroundのことです。 出典の歌詞で、このフレーズの後から The only way you'll ever keep her in your handsやThe only way a woman is gonna want a manがでてきますよ。

oiseyodau
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! 確かに、音は同じですからね・・・。 yourにこういう俗語があるなんて知りませんでした。 はぃ、後のフレーズに出てきますね!! ありがとうです☆

関連するQ&A

• 英文の訳を助けてください!

この英文をどう訳していいか困ってます・・ You're not one of my boys You can't get inside my mind I'm not one of your girlfriends Who's gonna see it from your side What you lay on the table Well I choose to keep inside 文の意味は大体分かるのですがぴったりな日本語が思いつきません・・・ こちらのリンクの第5段落です http://www.metrolyrics.com/written-all-over-my-face-lyrics-kris-allen.html

• 英語の並び替え質問です

英語の並び替え質問です! 1.It's hard to decide what to buy.   You should __ __ __ __ __ perfectly suit your needs. (1) shop around (2) the one (3) to find (4) will (5) that 2. Should I go back all __ __ __ __ __ this morning to find my lost hat? (1) I (2) started (3) the way (4) where (5) to 3. The ancient Buddhist tample __ __ __ __ __ every twelve years. (1) only (2) to (3) is open (4) the public (5) once 自分の解答は  1.(1)(3)(2)(5)(4) 2.(3)(4)(1)(2)(5) 3.(3)(4)(1)(2)(5) にしましたが、あっている自信が全くありません。よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳にお願いいたします。

Your relentless political facebook posts finally turned me around to your way of thing. Said nobody, ever. これはどういう意味ですか? 教えてくださいませんか?

• 日本語にして!

(1)Hey, Now I Don't Wanna Give Up. This Is Only The Beginning (2)Baby, Why We Gonna Give Up? This Is Only The Beginning (1)と(2)の英語の意味を教えて下さい*お願いします。

• 英語でのチャットでの質問です。

こんにちは。 外国人との英語のやりとりで分からなかったところがあったので教えてください。 漢字についてが話題でした。 書くのが嫌いな漢字が「入」というので、なんで?という話をしました。 私: 人 and 入 are alike, it is difficult to tell them apart, isn't it? 相手: no no, it is easy, but 入 is difficult because it is the other way around 私: sorry What does "the other way around" mean? 相手: erh.. it is the same kanji, just a different angle せっかく相手に教えてもらったのですが、 どうしても、because it is the other way around の意味が分かりません。 どういうことなのでしょうか。 どうかご教授ください。よろしくお願いします。

• 歌詞の一部の和訳お願いします。

自分である洋楽を和訳していて参考にしたいので 下の訳をおしえてください! Your earrings bamboo, your long nails too, your BMW Everytime came through you was the brave heart You stole Wayne heart, you never switched it up You played thet same part but I needed to grow and I needed to know ちなみに歌詞全体は↓です。 http://www.metrolyrics.com/dear-old-nicki-lyrics-nicki-minaj.html

• 英語の意味を教えてください。

次のB. "It's a daunting task to get your shit together"はどう訳したらいいでしょうか? A: The way we think you get peace is by resolving all your external problems, but there's unlimited external problems. So the only way to actually get peace is on the inside by giving up this idea of problems, B: It’s a daunting task to get your shit together.

• 和訳お願いします!!m(._.)m

英語が得意な方和訳お願い致します! i feel the same way. But even when your in japan. i still feel your presense around.

• 訳してください。

英文⇨ The antiwar movement split apart. And there were people who felt that the only way we were ever gonna end the war was by becoming more violent. That we had to match violence with violence. How that was gonna happen wasn’t spoken about openly. But there was just this undercurrent. 日本語⇨ 反戦運動が分裂します。 私たちが戦争を終わらせる唯一の方法は、より暴力的になることだと感じていた人々がいました。 私たちは暴力と暴力を一致させなければならなかった。 それがどうやって起こるのかはオープンには言えなかった。 しかし、このような流れがありました。 この英文の後に、ニクソンの演説の文章があるのですが… つまり、ここで言いたいことは「反戦運動が暴力を使うようになってしまった(=分裂)」ということでしょうか?matchというのは一致、という意味でしょうか? match violence by violence の意味がよくわかりません。 わかる方上の文章をわかりやすく教えて欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Don't Turn Around と言う曲なのですが 和訳をお願いします。 (Spoken) I will survive without you... Don't tell me that you wanna leave... Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa If you wanna leave I won't beg you to stay And if you gotta go, darling Maybe it's better that way I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) Walk out that door See if I care Go on and go, but Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I won't let you know. Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa I won't miss your arms around me Holding me tight (Holding me tight) And if you ever think about me Just know that I'll be alright (I'll be alright) I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) I will survive I'll make it through I'll even learn to live without you Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I wish I could scream out loud That I love you, I wish I could say to you Don't go........ (Spoken) As he walks away He feels the pain getting strong People in your life They don't know what's going on Too proud to turn around He's gone Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go, Baby don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa