• ベストアンサー

恋愛表現をうまく和訳できません

こんにちは。 質問させて下さい。 妹を好きだと思っている方が外国の方なもので、妹に英文のメールをよく送ってきます。妹も彼のコトが好きなのですが妹は本当に情けない程英語が出来ません・・・・。私はちょっと出来るかなって程度なもので妹からよく訳してと頼まれているのですが、微妙なニュアンスを日本語に表現出来ません。 下記の文章はどう表現すれば良いでしょうか。 Take my love and hope we will be happy from now. Your feelings for me make me to fall in love with you. 前後の文章は何とか訳せたので省かせてもらってます。この文章だけがしっくりくる和訳ができないのです・・・。 ちなみに日本でいう所の、『彼氏・彼女』はBoy friend Girl friendで良いのですか? アドバイスよろしくお願いします。

• 00oo
  • お礼率88% (16/18)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • renmiro
  • ベストアンサー率34% (66/189)
回答No.3

Take my love and hope we will be happy from now. 僕の愛をうけとめて、これから(ふたりで)幸せになろう。(幸せになる事を望んで欲しい。) Your feelings for me make me to fall in love with you. 君の僕に対する気持ちは、僕を君に夢中にさせる。 (君の僕に対する気持ちは、僕を君に恋に落とさせる。) 『彼氏・彼女』はBoy friend Girl friendで良いのですか? はい、そうです。 頑張って下さいね!

00oo
質問者

お礼

こんにちは、ありがとうございました。 妹へのメールなのですが、こうやって意味がわかると照れくさいというか不思議な感覚です^^; ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.2

失礼。もう一つありましたね。 >『彼氏・彼女』はBoy friend Girl friendで良いのですか? 英語でいうBoy friend Girl friendは、友達関係ではありません。 恋愛する男女のお互いをさすことばです。

00oo
質問者

お礼

こんにちは。 どうもありがとうございました、スッキリしました!

• ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.1

ぼくの気持ちをわかってほしい、そうすればいまからぼくたち はしあわせになれると思う。 ぼくへの君の気持ちでぼくは君と恋に落ちそうだ。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Hey. I hope u understand. I have feelings for u and i 'm scared, that i can fall in love with a girl that lives so far away. I tried to stop the contact but now i have to write u

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

That's good, seems you love shopping very much? Tell me about it, hope you're enjoying your day:) 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

R u angry wid me? plz forgv me nd i just wana say dat i like u nd i want u.maybe i fall in love with u, 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 昨夜、私の和訳を添削していただこうとお願いしましたが、ご回答いただけず。。 和訳で再びお願いします。 1)Now all I care about is the person in my life who understands me. 2)I will treat the person the same why she treats me. 3)I love the way you care for me, being next to me worrying about my health.

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします!

Ain't no personal thing, boy But you have got to stay away Far, far away from my heart, my heart Don't you know what your kiss is doing Let me tell it to you from the start, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end Baby You've been hanging around, boy And you have started sinking in Whoah, baby you're way out of line now Unaware how this all got started Let me tell it to you one more time, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I learned something about myself (Last night) Last night with you I knew I didn't want nobody else And you're scaring me to death now, baby I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end No I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby, yeah I'll fight you to the end I don't want to fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love.

• 和訳みてください( -.-)

I cannot say everything on 〇 address because it is sometimes checked if they pick up key words. About us, I just wanted you to know: 私は〇のアドレスで全てをいう事ができない、なぜかというと時々チェックがあるから。もし彼らが私たちのキーワードをひろったら、私はあなたを知りたかった??? If you fall in love a japanese boy who can be with you every day, I cannot compete with that. If that ever did happen I hope we can still be good friends mail and see each other. もしあなたが日本の彼氏ができたらいつも(その彼と)一緒にいられる、わたしは競うことはできない?? もしそれがいつか生じたら、私たちは、いい友達でいてメールをし、お互い会えたらいいと思う。 お願いします(*_*)

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 「I don't appreciate you Lazy Boyfriend calling me and handing up on me.... now that your in Japan I have found a new love here in LA without you now they yours in Tokyo so please lose me contact info 」 どなたか、お願い致します。

• 和訳に自信がないのですが・・・

私の妹を好きだと言っている男性(タイの方で英語を話します)が妹にこのようなメールを送ってきました。 妹は英語があまり得意じゃないので私に訳してと言ってきたのですが、私も本当にこのような解釈であっているのか自信がありません。 I will take all the risk for only you because I love you very very much. I want to live with you alltime and want to love you alltime. Because I love you very very much. I am sorry if I say something wrong. Do you love me???????Do you like to love me alltime? I miss you very much. 僕はあなたのことを愛しているので、あなたの為にリスクをおかしても構いません。僕はずっとあなたと暮らしたい、そしてずっとあなたを愛していたい。 なぜなら、あなたをとても愛しているから。もし変なことを僕が言っていたらごめんね。あなたは僕を愛していますか?あなたは僕をいつも愛していることが好きですか? 僕はとてもあなたが恋しいです。 なんか、熱烈なアタックのように思えるのですが、所々自信がありません・・・・・。 この文章を正しく訳し下さい。お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

仲の良いALTからラインがきました。和訳をお願いします。 How are you? I hope you are well. As you know by now, I won't be going to Shigishou anymore. Just sending you a thank you message. I appreciate your help and thanks for having conversations with me always. I wish you all the best in anything you pursue. Take care. Sincerely,

• 英文の和訳お願いします。

ペンパルから英文の和訳を頼まれたのですが、自信がなくて困っています。 こんにちは。 私はモンゴル人のペンパルがいるのですが、その子の友人(モンゴル人です)がある日本人に向けて日本語で手紙を書きたいらしく、その和訳を頼まれました。 手紙はラブレターのようです。 英文は、 “on 30th August you became closer to me. even in distance you're with me. thank you for letting me me love you.” です。 一応私が訳した文は、 「8月30日、私とあなたの距離はもっと近くになりました。 離れていても、あなたは私のそばにいます。 あなたを愛させてくれてありがとう。」 です。 私自身、英語が苦手なこともあり和訳はあっているのかなど不安で… もしよかったら上の英文を訳してほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。