• ベストアンサー

和訳に自信がないのですが・・・

私の妹を好きだと言っている男性(タイの方で英語を話します)が妹にこのようなメールを送ってきました。 妹は英語があまり得意じゃないので私に訳してと言ってきたのですが、私も本当にこのような解釈であっているのか自信がありません。 I will take all the risk for only you because I love you very very much. I want to live with you alltime and want to love you alltime. Because I love you very very much. I am sorry if I say something wrong. Do you love me???????Do you like to love me alltime? I miss you very much. 僕はあなたのことを愛しているので、あなたの為にリスクをおかしても構いません。僕はずっとあなたと暮らしたい、そしてずっとあなたを愛していたい。 なぜなら、あなたをとても愛しているから。もし変なことを僕が言っていたらごめんね。あなたは僕を愛していますか?あなたは僕をいつも愛していることが好きですか? 僕はとてもあなたが恋しいです。 なんか、熱烈なアタックのように思えるのですが、所々自信がありません・・・・・。 この文章を正しく訳し下さい。お願いします。

• 00oo
  • お礼率88% (16/18)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • goochie
  • ベストアンサー率26% (5/19)
回答No.2

あなたのためにリスクを犯しても構いませんって、何だか犯罪みたいですね(笑) 君のためなら何でもするよ、という男の覚悟です。

00oo
質問者

お礼

やっぱり犯罪っぽい訳し方でしたね(笑) 男の覚悟なんですね、勉強になりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• Milancom
  • ベストアンサー率41% (117/285)
回答No.1

こんばんわ! 訳はそれでよいと思います。 余計なことかもしれませんが、恋人同士が愛を語るのであれば、お姉さん/お兄さんが恋文を訳すというのはいかがなものでしょうか。ことばが通じにくいことも含めて、お二人の愛の営みと思うのですが…。

00oo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます、妹とは仲がいいのでいろいろな相談を受けます。 また妹は英語が全く出来ないので不安なんじゃないですかね。 愛を営む以前に「ハロー」すら出てこない語学力でして・・・・。

関連するQ&A

• 知らない人からのラブレター・・・?

こんにちは、よろしくお願いします! 先日、私のメールに知らない方から英語で書かれたメールが届きました。 多分、送り間違いだと思うのですが、もう3度も同じメールが届きまして・・・何となく気持ちが悪いのです>< しかも何が書いてあるのか全く分からないし、翻訳機で調べたのですが意味不明?な内容で・・・。 他人の間違いメールなので、解読するのもどうかと思ったのですがもう3回も送られてきているので何となく気になります。 もし宜しければ何が書いてあるのか教えていただけないですか? Please always write at the end of your letter- with love and say more alltime- You Love Me. Because I like the word from you very very much that you love me. I also love you. 私、告白でもされているんですかね?(知らない人に・・・) どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

I know you like me very much as I do you too. 私もあなたと同じぐらい私を好きなことを知っています。で良いのでしょうか? as I do youの意味がわかりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

こちらの和訳を教えてください! Even though I know about something. But I will still do it. It's not easy to change. Because you might leave me, forever. The 2 choices for me are: still here or leave out of your life but I know that there is not enough time for me to try. I just want to smile with you by my side for as long as possible. I hope that someday, you will understand the things that I have done. I love you so much. I do this because I don't want to lose you. if you had a chance to read this, you will know that I have good intentions. But since I love you. Only one reason is, I need you happy and you smile every day every time, My angel.

• 和訳お願いします。

「Are you nervous to meet me?.... I like you and I want to meet you. If you do not want to meet, please tell me. I can't wait forever... I am very lonely in Japan. 」 特に「I can't wait forever...」の部分がよく分かりません。 何を待てないんでしょう・・?

• 和訳確認お願い致します

It's very complicated I feel responsible because she moved to Japan from Australia because of me それはとても複雑なんだ 僕の為に彼女がオーストラリアから来たから僕にはその責任がある。 Do you do not break up her? in future あなたは彼女とその先も別れるつもりはありませんか? I guess that will happen But tough situation as I said because she moved country, only for me 僕はそれは起こると思う でも、前にもいったけど、彼女は国から僕だけの為に来ている If it is my decision, I would meet you もし、僕が決断したら、僕は君に会いたい Oh. You don't want to meet me, because of her? え⁈君は僕に会いたくないの?それは彼女の為? 和訳は合ってますか?確認お願い致します。

• 中学 英作文

Where do you want to visit in Japan? という質問に対して、25語以上で答える問題で、 I want to visit in Okinawa. Because I like swimming very much. Swimming is make me happy. So I want to swim in the sea of Okinawa. という英作文を作ったのですが、最後の「だから、わたしは沖縄の海で泳ぎたいです。」という部分の表現が自信がないので、間違っていれば教えてください。 また、他におかしい点やなおした方がいい点があればアドバイスお願いします(>_<)。

• 和訳をお願いしたいです。○○○は私の名前です。

和訳をお願いしたいです。○○○は私の名前です。 sorry for the late replies of your message...job has been very hectic these days i really miss you ○○○,, yeah ○○○ i want to be comitted to you i want to have and affairs with you..i want love you and you to love me in return ○○○. i really can't stop thinking about you,try and consider what have been telling you ever seens we have know each other,, hope to hear from you 翻訳サイトを使ったりしたのですが、わけのわからない文章になってしまいよく理解できません。どなたか訳していただけませんでしょうか? これって日本でいったら告白ですか? 最近交流しているオーストラリア人の友達からです。 私はほとんど英語が話せないし理解できません。。。 もし、告白ならちょっと困ってしまうのですが。。。

• これを和訳して頂きたいのですが、、

I never knew I could love someone as much as I love you! This year was wonderful, because it is when we met...I am forever appreciative because you are the center of me along with God! I meant what I said, when I said I would tell you everyday I Love You & not only would I say it, I would show you. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英訳していただけませんか?

メールの相手からの文なのですが、今から旅行に行くらしいところまでわかったのですが、その先の文がよくわかりません。 どなたか、詳しい方教えていただけませんでしょうか? 「If you want to write me while I am gone I would like that very much, One thing it will do is give you practice writing in English. Second thing it will do is let me know you did not forget about me 」 very much,はなにがvery much なのでしょうか?wii do is とはどう訳せばいいでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

かなり長いですが、よろしくお願いします。 I want to you listen, and pay close attention for what I’m going to say. If you didn’t have time today for some “You, and me time” You haven’t made the time. Quite obviously you say in terms that apparently I’m important, that you love me, etc. It depends on you to make the time, as for me I do make time for you. When I’m not free I’ll tell you, if I am I’ll tell you. I’m telling you this because I love you. All I’m asking you is to make some time for us. FaceTime especially, if you don’t want to that’s fine. Just say something. I can’t read your mind.