• ベストアンサー

やはりこんな英語では会話をする力はないようです。外国人との実践は駄目なのかな・・簡単な文ですが修正お願いします

be1ieveの回答

• be1ieve
  • ベストアンサー率10% (1/10)
回答No.4

仰りたいことはちゃんと伝わっていますよ。英文タイプでは、カンマ(,) の後はスペースを2つ、ピリオド(.) の後はスペースを1つ、コロン(:)の後は2つ、セマイ(セミ)コロン(;)の後は1つ、pm や am は一つの言葉なので、11am ではなく、11 am とスペースを入れる、という基準を身につけられるともっと読みやすくなると思います。このような基準を無視したタイプ法だと、文章全体が幼稚に見えてしまいます。それから、年齢にあった言葉選びも大切です。あなたが大人なら、mama よりも mother と言う具合に。頑張って!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の会話文から、質問です。

A: Oh, my God. You're “B”. Hi. I'm “A”. B: Hi. A: Ok. Let me just get this dorky stuff out of the way, ok? I love you. I love your work. I love you and your work. Ok, now I can be my regular hip self. I love you. I love your work. I love you and your work. 『Ok, now I can be my regular hip self.』の部分がさっぱり分かりません。 どなたか解説をお願いします。

• 会話文問題

会話文で分からないものがあります。お助けいただければと思います。センターの過去問かと思いますが、正解は(3)ということです。正直、どれもよさそうな気がします。wish と hope の差異を教えていただければと思います。また、can と will の差異も教えていただければと思います。 A:marie, I've got a couple of tickets for a concert this evening. Why don't you come with me? B:Oh,( ) but I've got homework to finish by tomorrow. (1)I hope I can  (2)I hope I will (3)I wish I could (4)I wish I would あと、下の問題ですが、正解は what を使う方らしいです。how と what の差異を教えていただければと思います。 A:Mother! I found a walllet on my way home today. B:Is that right?(     ) A:I took it to the police station near my school. Good for you! (1)How did you do it? (2)What did you do with it?

• 会話文について

会話文について A: Janet,have you seen my wallet? B: No,I haven't. A: This is really strange. I'm sure I put it on this table, but now I can't find it. B: Is there a lot of money in it? A: No,just a few dollars, but my driver's license is in it, so I really have to find it. B: Have you checked your jacket pocket? Maybe that's where it is. A: No, it isn't there. B:( ) A: Because I just remembered where I put it. Year, here it is. just where I put it when I got dressedーin the back pocket of my jeans. 1. Well, how do you know if you don't check 2. Are you positive that's where you placed it 3. Why are you always so tidy 4. Why are you so sure you put it on the table この答えは1になるのですが、どうしても1をうまく訳すことができません。 赤本の訳によると、「まあ、チェックもしていないのになんでわかるの?」となるのですが、自分が訳すと「どうしてチェックしていないのかどうかわかるの?」となってしまいます。 自分は、knowの後には目的語が必要だと思い、ifを「~かどうか」という名詞節で取ったのですが。。 まさか、knowの後には何かが省略されているのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してくださいその1

海外からの、送金を受けたいのですが。。 訳して貰えますか? Hi Shuji, How are you doing? I came on here to reply you from my second e-mail, I just came back from Work and i want to login to my Gmail, I don't know who collected my Gmail please if anybody reply you don't answer this is my second e-mail for you to contact me any time. Have you heard from the bank today? because they should have start processing the money to your account Ok Let me know back as soon as they contact you from the bank. Thank You

• 会話文をどうしても訳すことが出来ず困っています。

ピーターさん「So, Chad, look, is this more than just simply about people uploading videos of themselves making idiots of themselves at parties or is something really quite profound going on here, about people engaging the world in a new way?」 チャドさん「Yeah, I know, it's- it's changing the world because it's giving everyone a voice. Um, and we've been able to be successful because we've built a platform to make that possible. And we weren't filtering, uh, you know, what was entertaining, uh, for our audience. We let our audience define what was entertaining to them. So, by having a platform where videos can come in, by them viewing/interacting with these videos, they'll rise to the top.」 ピーターさん「Now one of the people we couldn't put on the panel today just for numbers was Jimmy Wales who's here, Jimmy are you in the hall? No, well Jimmy, uh, started something called Wikipedia. Um, and now here's something that, you know, I'm an old Britannica junkie. I still have my 1974 edition Macropedia, Micropedia in the basement and I still love it. But my son, he doesn't know from Macropedia, Britannica, it's Wikipedia. Now I use Wikipedia all the time. Wikipedia's changing the world. It's the universal distribution of knowledge accessible to everybody from the bottom up. But it's an instantaneously, constantly created source of knowledge. So I'm speaking here for Jimmy, but I seem to think that this is another dimension of this when you say voice. And it's the voice of knowledge and the distribution of knowledge enabling people to do new things.」 この三つの会話文がどうしても理解できず,困っています。 誰かこれ読める方いらっしゃいましたらお教えくださいませ(m。_。)m

• 自然な会話文になるように、添削をお願いします。-2-

John: Mom, I'm back! Mom: John? I'm here in the kitchen! (In the kitchen) J: Hi, Mom! M: Hi. You're in a good mood today, John... Oh, you smiling, huh? J: Well, it's just some funny stories somebody told me on the whole way here. M: Oh... It's a girl, right? J: Could be. M: John, I'm so glad you've started dating again. I was a little worried, though. J: Well, technically, it's not a date, Mom. Talking. And I'm not quite sure if I got over it. At least I'm happy just to talk to each other. M: That's a good sign, John. J: She knows everything what happened to me, and still... deeply cares about me. M: Well, that reminds me of something... J: Yeah? M: Your father and I are now great together, but actually he was not my first love. J: I thought he said he was. M: No, he was the one who was always beside me to listen and made me laugh all the time when I broke up with my first love. John, I feel she could be the one. J: Hopefully, she will. Thanks, Mom. M: Well, John, you wanna bring her here this weekend? I'd love to meet her. J: Um... Sorry, Mom, but we're going out together this weekend, I mean, just two of us. M: Well, that's okay. Then, just let me know when you two are ready to come over. Look, don't forget to tell her the door's always open, okay? J: Yeah, sure. M: ... Um... John... How about next weekend, by the way? J: Mom... お時間ありましたら、お願い致します。

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英文添削をお願いします。 29th September ‘10 Today, I worked in a relax mood, because my boss took a day off today. After working, I went out to drink with my friend of junior high school days. He is my best friend, so I could enjoy from the bottom of my heart. Especially when I lost my confidence now, this drink made me smooth over my hut feelings. I remembered that someone said , ‘If you drink, you should drink old alcohol. If you read a book, you should read old book. If you talk, you should talk with old friend.’ I thought I had a good day today.

• 次の文を英語にしたのですが、

間違いがないかご指摘お願いします。 (1)彼が帰宅すると、家族はみんなもう寝てしまっていた。  His family had already slept when he got home. (2)私たちがホテルに着くまでに、1時間以上雨が降っていた。  It had been raining for more than one hour until we got to the hotel.  (ここの until は beforeの方がいいのでしょか?) (3)私の両親は来月で結婚30年になる。  My parents will have married for 30 years next month. (4)私がバスを待っていたら、急に雨が降り出した。  It suddenly started to rain when I was waiting for a bus. (5)何でか分らないけど、最近とても疲れてるんだ。  Though I don't know, I’m very tired these days. (6)新しいビデオゲームを買って、毎晩遅くまでやっているんだ。  I bought a new videogame and I'm doing it until late every night. どなたか添削していただけるとありがたいです。   

• 私の簡単な英文と、和訳を教えてください。

私は英語がまだぜんぜんできませんが、見てください。 まずこの文なのですが、アメリカ人の知り合った人におくりたいのですが、たぶん間違えだらけのような気がしますが、 理解できる文でしょうか?気になる点や修正などよろしくお願いします。 I was sooo busy my work tomorrow. It was 10.00pm when i got back home. and I got up 4.00am this morning. because of work. あと、 ”私は今A市にきています。だいたい東京から車で3時間かかる。” といいたいのですがどう英語にするのですか? I came to A. It about 3 hour by car from Tokyo. でしょうか。。。。

• 会話文

以下の会話文は、いろいろな都市に住んだことのあるAさんがひとつの街にずっと住んでいるBさん にインタビューしたときの会話です。 Aさんが、なぜずっとこの街にいるのか、この街の何が好きなのかを訪ねた際、Bさんはbeing back in school, having pleasure, thinking about...と、動名詞で続けます。会話では動名詞を並べることで、何々だからと言う意味で、通じるのでしょうか。それともなにか省略されているのでしょうか。解説お願いいたします。 A: Why are you still here? What do you like about this city? B: Well, that's a great question. Especially being back in school now and having the pleasure of meeting people from all around the world, really, and thinking about possibly continuing my studies after this year and where I might go for that. And, so yeah, I guess it's just been a time where I've been reflecting on that too. Where I want to be, why I've actually even stuck around here for another degree. But I think, for me, it remains a really charming city to live in.