• ベストアンサー

この文章の・・・・・

この文章の訳があっているのかどうか、自分ではわからないので教えてください。 Members should be notices that investing in the stock market could be risky and the principal is not guaranteed by the government.はメンバーは危険であるかもしれない株式市場に投資して、元金は政府に保証されないことを通知しなければなりません。 The presentations listed in the leaflet start at 10 a.m. and are free of charge if you hold a membership. は、もしあなたが会員資格を保持するなら、リーフレットに、am10時に始まり、請求は無料と提示されているでしょう。 であっていますでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんにちは。 > Members ... メンバーは次のことを通知されるべきである。 株式市場に投資することには危険が伴い、その元本は政府によって保証されない。 that 以下は文章で、動名詞 investing が主語です。 > The presentations ... リーフレットに記載されているプレゼンテーション(発表)は、 午前10時にはじまり、もしもあなたが会員資格を有するなら、無料です。 The presentations が主語で、listed in the leaflet がそれを修飾しています。start が述語です。 are free of charge の主語も最初の The presentation です。

noname#86417
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます☆助かりました^^

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• greenchq
  • ベストアンサー率22% (2/9)
回答No.2

(1)メンバーの人には以下のことを注意しなければなりません→株式市場に投資することには危険が伴い、元金には政府による保証がありません。 (2)このリーフレットに掲載されているプレゼンテーション(=発表)は午前10時に始まって、メンバーの人に対して無料です。

noname#86417
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます!!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の経理問題です。宜しくお願い致します。

1) The real rate of interest is currently 3 percent, and Albert expects inflation to be 5 percent. He is considering investing in a rather risky security that needs to have a risk premium of at least 9 percent. Because Albert likes to compare returns before investing, he has asked you to calculate the risk-free rate of interest. 最終行に問われているrisk-free rate of interestを求めてます。お答えできる方、宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文契約書 MAY

All notices which may be given by either party to the other party shall be in writing and shall be sent by one of the following means. 契約書の1文から質問させていただきます。"may be given by"の"may"は、どのようなニュアンスで使われているのですか? all notices given by either party....だと、不自然でしょうか?間違いでしょうか?

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Everything we have in stock for ebay will be listed in our store. While not all of our inventory is listed on ebay, you are welcome to check our website (www.mycomicshop.com) if you would like, for a more extensive selection of titles. We also have an online Want List, if you are interested in signing up. If an item is not in stock on our site, you can add it to your want list, and you will be notified as soon as a copy becomes available. Please understand that ebay orders and orders from our site can not be combined.

• 英語の質問なのですがものすごく困っています。

The real rate of interest is currently 3 percent, and Albert expects inflation to be 5 percent. He is considering investing in a rather risky security that needs to have a risk premium of at least 9 percent. Because Albert likes to compare returns before investing, he has asked you to calculate the risk-free rate of interest. 最終行に問われているrisk-free rate of interestを求めています。お答えできる方、お力を貸してください。宜しくお願い致します。

• S+be+thereの意味

I am investing in china,because that is where you are supposed to be.and i was there before the WTO and all that stuff.everyone was in dotcoms,which is too stupid,but anyway they were there. 上の2箇所の「S+be+there」の訳し方がわかりません。ここの和訳だと、一般的な意味合いの訳「i was there=そこにいた」ではないようです。 はじめの「i was there」は、~だった以前に、 2番目は、彼らはそうであったと訳されています。 S+be+thereは、物質的に存在することを意味するのではなく、そういった状態であるというように、精神的な在り方や姿勢も表すのでしょうか?

• 英文和訳をお願いします!

クラブの認定証を和訳したいのですが、すんなり和訳できません。 Be it known that HANAKO YAMADA is a duly elected member of the Club in accordance with the Constitution and By-Laws of this Association. In witness whereof this Certificate of Membership has been issued this 6 days of July. 特に、「Be it known』と、「In witness whereof ~ 」に手こずり 意味はなんとなくわかるのですが、日本語の文章になりません。 是非、ご教授くださいませ。

• ANDで区切られている前と後の文法?

よく長文で、andで区切られていて、andの後ろに来るものには主語がない文章があると思うのですが、文法というかルールがいまいちよく分かりません。 例: I am interested in working with xxxx and believe that my...(略) ネットで見つけてきた例文なのですが、be interested inの後に、and、そしてbeliveが来ています。be動詞が頭にあるのでbelievingになるような気がしたんですが、こういうものですか?短く例を出すと、I am hungry and thirsty.のように、andの後ろに来るものもI amに続くようにしないといけないと思っていました。 文法というほどのものでもありませんが、英語圏ではどのような使われ方が自然で、どういうときにandでつなげてるのか、教えてください。よろしくお願いします!

• 文章解釈

以下の文章に関する質問です。 Party organizations like the Junior Anti-Sex League*(the same one the dark-haired girl was a member of)believed in not having sex and only having babies through artsem. Also suggested was children were not to be brought up by their parents,but rather they should be raised in public institutions. suggested wasの部分の文法が理解できないです。なぜwas があるのか分からないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。

• 正しい文章か添削してください

過去の入試問題なんですけど回答がついていないため質問させて頂きます。 私は将来看護師になって、たくさんの患者さんのお世話をしたいと思っています。去年の秋から、できるだけ頑張って自分の夢のために勉強し続けています。 I want to be a nurse in the future and take care of many people.I am keeping study to my dream as effort as possible since last autumn.

• 英語文法の質問です!

1 The president of the board objected () to several of the conditions listed in the initial contract. 1 strong 2 stronger 3 strongly 4 strength Your selection will arrive in seven to ten days and will be followed by () deliveries every six weeks. 1 mutual 2 thorough 3 additional 4 momentary A hotel shuttle will be available, but you are also welcome to arrange for your () transportation to the conference. 1 any 2 own 3 besides 4 directly The advertising campaign for the new Cool Fizz soft drink will feature flavor () price. 1 rather than 2 in the event of 3 except for 4 as for () of the shipment should be expected within ten day. 1 Receive 2 Received 3 Receivable 4 Receipt Member are a vital part of the Global Musicians' Association, and finding ways to increase membership should be a high (). 1 basis 2 force 3 direction 4 priority 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m