• 締切済み

添削して頂けませんか

こんにちは。海外のオークションサイトにて購入した商品(テディベアです)に幾つかのダメージが見つかり、出品者へ連絡を取りたいのですが英文に自信が無く不安です。どなたか以下の文章を添削して頂けると幸いです。 こんにちは。お品を無事に受け取りました。お返事が遅くなって申し訳ありません。テディベアはとても可愛いのですが、幾つかのダメージがありました。ベアのジョイントは全て大変だらしなく垂れており、爪の刺繍の一部分は取れかけています。また、胸に大きな修復跡が見つかりました。  私はこれらのダメージについて全く知らず、大変残念です。もっと早く連絡するべきだった事は承知しています。 Hello.I received the item safely.I am sorry for the huge delay. The Teddy bear is very pretty,but unfortunately I found some of damages. All of her joint is hanging very loosely,one of her nail stitch is coming off,and I found a large repair on her chest. I didn't know these damages at all so I was really disappointed. I know that I had to contact with you earlier.  

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

回答No.2

こんにちは。私は、問題なくアイテムを受けました。巨大な遅れは残念です。 テディクマは非常にかわいいです、しかし、残念なことに、私は損害賠償のいくらかを見つけました。彼女の関節の全ては非常にゆるく掛かっています、彼女の釘ステッチのうちの1つはとれています、そして、私は大きな修理を彼女の胸で発見しました。 私が本当に失望したように、私はまったくこれらの損害賠償を知りませんでした。 私は、私が以前にあなたと接触しなければならなかったということを知っています。

true_pianist
質問者

補足

パソコンの無料翻訳サイトにでも英文を翻訳されたのでしょうか??少しでも良いのでこちらより英語の理解のある方と質問の意味を理解できる日本語の分かる方にご回答頂きたかったです。

回答No.1

英語は英語として、いくつかコメントがありますが、 それ以前に、このメールで何が言いたいのでしょうか。 お金を返してほしいのか、返品したいのか、謝罪して欲しいのか、単に抗議したいのか。 これですと、受け取ったほうはどうしたらいいか分からないと思います。 相手が外国人である事を考えれば、もう少し意図をハッキリ出したほうが いいと思います。 あと、テディベアだと男の子の名前ですから、"he"のほうが いいんじゃないかと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願いします

3つですが、和訳にあわせて作りましたので 間違いがあればご指摘お願いします。 彼女のゆるくて独特の話し方が好きだ I like her peculiar accent loosely. 駅の階段 At the stairs of station 偶然の確立 A probability of chanse

• 英語の添削について

英語でワンピースについておおまかに書いてみました。 自分の周りに添削してくれる人がいないので、教えていただける方に、添削お願いします^^      I know a lot comics written by Japanese. My favorite Japanese comic is ONE PIECE. There are some reasons for that. The first reason is that the picture is very fine. It is elaborately drawn by professionals. I can't turn my eyes away from the dynamic picture. Another reason is that the story is interesting. There are many battles between justice and evil so I am excited very much. The hero encounters some new comrades and travels around the world with them. But the hero sometimes experiences the sorrow of parting so I am moved so deeply. It is also reason that I can love the characters in ONE PIECE. Each the personality of the hero and the comrades are very strong but all of them have the spirit "one for all, all for one." They have strong bonds of friendship. I am sometimes envious. ONE PIECE is one of the best comics for me and I can enjoy whenever I read it. I can't love ONE PIECE more. 最後にカッコイイ言葉でしめくくりたいのですが、これで大丈夫でしょうか? また、内容全般で、文を直したほうが良い個所を中心に、あればおしえていただけると嬉しいです。よろしくお願いします!!

• 添削をしてください(>_<)

同い年の子とメールでお友達になりました。 毎日やり取りをしていたのですが、 このメールを送ってから返事がありません(>_<) 何か読みづらいところがありますか。 どなたか添削をお願いします。 I know Yamapi and News! Do you like Johnny's?:) I like Youkai Ningen Bem! I watched it every week. Kame is so cool. Yamapi appear in a new drama. The series is titled "MONSTERS" The drama will start on October 21. My favorite dramas are Hana Yori Dango,Kimi wa petto, Kindaichi Sounen no Jikenbo,Maou,Youkai Ningen Bem,Gokusen. I like Matumoto Jun and KinKi Kids,Arashi. Do you know KinKi Kids? I once went to the KinKi Kids concert. It was a lot of fun! My family live in ** but I live in **. ** is located east of**. I too have dog.The name of my dog is **. She is very pretty but so shy. Your pet name is cute!Why is it Kira chan? Dorawing is very difficult. I want to see your paint.

• 和訳してください

I'm very excited to learn about Japan! I just think a bit difficult but not impossible. You are a very gentle person! I love to meet her! I know that I write nonsense! But it's all fun! what do you like most? I do not know about Japanese fashion, but I quite like the style, but the Brazilian society is very different in the field of fashion! If I clothe the Japanese style, I would be mocked by the minds of most people here is not broad enough to understand! understand?

• 英文添削をお願いします

留学生が安心して日本の生活を楽しめるように、留学生の両親に英文メールを送りたいと思っています。内容が正しいか添削をお願いします。 We’re a host family for your daughter. We’re looking forward to seeing her. We have 3 daughters, who are younger than your daughter. They delight to get a new sister. First daughter who is 14 years old would like to talk with her a lot. Second who is 10 years old and third who is 8 years old would like to play with her a lot. We can’t speak English very well, but we’ll do to help her making a good memory in Japan. After deciding acceptance of foreign student from Canada, we found it little to know about Canada. This will be good experience for us, too. At last thought we’ll be careful of your daughters safe, let us know anything, if you have any her worries.

• 英語添削お願いします!

インターネットさえあれば辞書や百科事典は要らないという意見についてどう思いますか。 というテーマです!  I am opposed to the idea that we access only the Internet when we look for something, and that we needn't use books at all. Of course the Internet is very easy to use and useful, because all you have to do is only retrieving the information you want. But, using nothing but the Internet is very dangerous. One of some reasons is the Internet involve too much information, of course false information. Many people you don't know use it, so information on the Internet are not always reliable and it is very difficult to choose only true information. On the other hand, books are published after they are checked closely. So they seldom have false information.  I think it is good to use both of the Internet and books, then you can get true information quickly. 

• 英文が正しいか教えてください。

英文が正しいかどうか教えてください。 First, I talk about my friends. We can meet new person in school. And we can favor them. I didn’t know anybody when I went to high school at first time. I wanted to make friends. So I was speaking her who next to me sat down. Now we are friends. But we don’t always talk. Then I thought her who is very kind by external appearances. Of course, she is kind. But rather than she is very cheer up. I can’t know she is very cheer up only external appearances. I know that I talked to her a lot of things. Then I judge a person by external appearances. But, the fact, she is very cheer up. この初めの文のfirstは、firstよりもfirstlyの方がいいのでしょうか? 違いがあれば、教えてください。 あと、訂正などあれば教えてほしいです。

• 添削お願いします。

英作文に添削お願いします。 I respect Ai Miyazato who is a prefessional golfer.There are several reasons for it. First, she has a lot of victories, because she is tough.She has won the 1st prize many times from junior high school student until present time.Second, she is good at not only golf but also English.She has taken place in American tour since 2006, so she has spent a lot of time in Amica.At first, she coudn't speak English well, but she can speak it well now.Third, she always care her fashion.She choose her clothes by herself.She has an eye, so she is fashionable.Fourth, she has her motto;"Where there is a will, there is a way."(意志あるところに道はある)This motto strikes to the heart, so I like it.She has her own mind. It is reason why she is tough.For these seasons, I respect Ai Miyazato very much, so I am going to continue supporting her.

• この英文添削をお願いします。

以下の私の英文チェックをお願いできますか? (1)だからこそ父の言葉は彼女の胸に響いた。 That's why her father's words have touched her heart. (2)父は自らそれを止めたと思っているだろうが、もともと彼女にはそれをしようという気持ちはなかった。彼は彼女の気持ちがわからなかったのだろうか?父は娘のことをわかっているようで、でもまだ彼女がどういう人物なのかわかっていなかったのかもしれない。 Her father thought he stopped it but that not true. She was not going to do it. Didn't he know how she felt? He believed that he knew his daughter very well and he thought he knew what kind of person she is, but actually not. (3)それでも彼女の父に対する感謝の気持ちは残っている。 Even if, her feeling of gratitude to her father is still remaining. (4)しかし彼女の混乱した気持ちを整理するには時間が必要だった。 However, she did have to take a time to comoise (?) her thoughts. すみませんがよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文 添削してください

娘がお世話になった外国人の先生が退職することになったので、手紙を書きたいと思ってます。 以下の文、添削してください。 Hi. I'm sad you resign from yours job. My daughter always says "I like ○○ teacher. Because her's lesson is very interesting" So she also regret. Thank you very much your kindness. Take care of yourself. あと、『私がもっと英語が上手なら、いろいろお話できたと思うのにそれができなかったことが残念です』 という文章をつたえたいので、これも英訳してください。 こんな簡単な文章、お恥ずかしい限りですがよろしくお願いします。