• ベストアンサー

確認お願いします

私は彼女のそんなところを尊敬します。 I respect her such point. 私たちの血液型は同じなので私たちは性格が似ている Our blood type is the same so Our character is similar. 特に大雑把な性格が似ています Especially careless character is similar 私たちはこれからもずっと親友だ We are the best friends from now on. これでいいでしょうか? ご指摘下さい!宜しくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

I (can) respect her for that. We share the same blood type and hence a similar personality/character, especially in that we both are easygoing and optimistic. We will remain good friends from now on too. 「大雑把」で貴殿の意味したいところによっては、sloppy とか not meticulous などの語もいいかと。

pimik
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 助かりました☆

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• komimasaH
  • ベストアンサー率16% (179/1067)
回答No.3

・血液型性格診断は外国では通じますかね?疑問です。 ・carelessは不注意なということでけなし言葉です。  low-keyという言葉もつかえそうです。 ・親友に使う形容詞はcloseかgoodです。

pimik
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 助かりました☆

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.1

ひとつだけにします。 最後のですが、親友をベストフレンドというのは和製英語だと 思います。向こうでは最上級の使い方はとても気をつかいます。

pimik
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 文の転換問題について

She is a very kind and gentle teacher. All the students are fond of her. これを2つ繋げる問題で、答えは She is such a kind and gentle teacher that all the students are fond of her. になるようですが、thatがくるところがなぜwhoでは駄目なのかがわかりません。 thatが来る場合は、最上級や序数the only,the sameやallなどが来る場合と参考書に書かれていますが、suchもそれらに含まれると言うことでしょうか? もしくは関係代名詞と考えては駄目でしょうか? これらをうまく判断できる方法があればご伝授お願いいたします。

• 和訳(シンデレラ)と説明

童話で英語の勉強おしようと思い   シンデレラお英語で読み始めましたが 訳せません        その文章は  以下の通りです                                             did she feel that there is no mother like our own. the dear parent whose flesh and blood we are.      and who bears all our little cares and sorrows tenderly as in the apple of her eye.              that節の中で 何故 our やwe が使われているのか また 何故 the apple of her eye   の 前に inが付いているのかが 分かりません  分かる方 是非 全文の訳と共に 教えてください  宜しくお願いします

• 日本語を英語訳したのですが、合っていますか?

伝えたいことを英語にしてスピーチする授業があるのですが、これで合ってますか……? あってなければ、直しや表現の修整をお願いします!! 【日本語】 私の家族を紹介します。彼女の名前はリベラです。彼女は猫です。私達はいつも彼女に癒されています。1年前、私の友達の家で生まれたのをきっかけに、彼女は私達の家にやってきました。もう今では大切な家族の一員です。 【英語】 I will introduce my family. Her name is Rivera. She is a cat. We are always healed her. 1 year ago, in the wake of was born in the house of my friend, she has been doing in our house. And on the other now is a member of the important family. よろしくお願いします!!

• 不定詞

He made a note[as/to/not/forget/so]his friend's e-mailaddress. [ ]の中を並び替えて意味の通る文にしなさい、とあるのですが、 私は He made a note not to forget his friend's e-mailaddress. で充分意味が通ると思うのですが、asとsoはどこに使ったらよいのでしょうか。 また 「同じ間違いを2度もするなんて彼は注意不足だ。」  ↓ It is careless ( )( )( ) make the same mistake twice. この()の中にはどんな単語が入りますか?自分ではheが入ること以外思いつきません・・・。 お手間をかけさせてしまいますが、どなたかご教授して下さると幸いです。

• Epidemic failureを含む英文の訳

この英文一文の訳がどうしてもわかりません。どなたかわかるかたがいたら教えてください。 いろいろ調べて、「epidmic failureは不具合(不履行)の頻発」ではないかと思うのですが、、、。 (英文) “Epidemic Failure” means the same or similar material defect or failure or breach of the Seller’s warranty under this Agreement which occurs or recurs in respect of or arising put the Seller’s responsibility whether or not the warranty period of such Products.

• 英訳するとどうなるでしょうか?「~は長所であると同時に、~だから短所でもある。」

私の性格はとても慎重です。 これは長所であると同時に、行動に移すまでに時間が掛かるという短所でもあります。 これを自分なりに英訳すると My character is very carefull. While this is my good point,this is my bad point because it takes time till I put it into an action. これで大丈夫でしょうか?

• get out of work

My boyfriend and I have been together for 6½ years. He went on vacation a few months ago without me (I could not get out of work), and he met a woman on the plane ride there. She is his age, had similar interests, and loves beer. He gave her his number with the intent of possibly setting her up with our mutual friend whom he was visiting on vacation. get out of workとsetting her up withの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• この英語文法を間違っていないか見てくださいm(_ _"m)ペコリ

オーラルの授業で「友達」について10文弱と 「親」について10文弱を先生にスピーキング しないとなりません。 そこで私が考えた文に文法的に間違いがないかチェックしてくださいm(_ _"m)ペコリ スピーキングなので単語のスペルの間違いは 関係ないですo(*^▽^*)o 「友達」  I speak about my friend His name is Shirai We are the same age He is an industrious student His study hours was 16 hours a day when he was a high shcool student He passed the entrance of Tokyo University I respect him 「親」 My home is single-mother family My mother is in her 40s She divorced her husband 4 years ago She is a part-timer She has a serious nature She is a hard worker I respect her ですm(_ _"m)ペコリ どうかよろしくお願いしますm(_ _"m)ペコリ

• parse

(相談投稿) Hi Carolyn: My friend's boyfriend passed away last week and the funeral is tomorrow. My friend told her roommate that she didn't want her friends going to the funeral if they were going just for her, and I'm torn on whether to go. Although I liked her boyfriend and considered him a friend, my connection to him was through her and I would mostly go to support her. I want to respect her wishes, but I'm also worried that not going is the wrong thing, and that she will look back and be upset I wasn't there. The service is being held six hours away from me, so I've got to figure it out today. -- To Go or Not to Go Maybe it's just me, but I find "her wishes" almost impossible to parse. parseは「理解する」くらいで良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文の訳を教えてください

(1)Walk into a BUGER KING anywhere in the world ,and the answer will be the same. But different. (2)"If You Are Happy With Our Service, Please Tell A Friend... If You Are Not, Please Call ME'' (3)VOTE EARLY! If you are regislered to vote, you may cast your ballot BEFORE Election Day. (4)Resistance is futile. You are now under our control. Order the Hot Fudge Sundae. (4)の最後のSundaeのaeが違うかもしれません 間違っていたらすいません わかる方いらしたら回答おねがいします