• ベストアンサー

ACCESS、日本語環境と英語環境

お世話になっております。 access97を使用していて解決できないエラーがあります。 >日本語環境のOSWin98,access97で作成したデータベースAを、共有スペース(サーバ)に保存した。 >Aを英語環境のOSWin98,access97から開こうとすると、unrecognized data format...が表示される。(ローカルに落として来ても同じエラーが起きる) ◎errorウィンドウのヘルプをクリックすると以下のメッセージが表示される。 ----------------------- Possible causes: ·The specified file name is not a Microsoft Jet database. ·The specified file name is a device name, such as a printer, a console, and so forth. ·The .mdb file has invalid header information or an unknown sort order. ·A commit is pending from another user, but the lock file cannot be found. ·During a commit, you are attempting to write a Long value larger than the 2K maximum page size. ·The database is damaged. Repair and compact the database, and then try opening it again. -------------------------------- info: >英語環境で作成したDBは日本語環境から問題なく開くことが出来る。 >OSWin95,access97の環境では問題が起きなかった。 大変困っております。解決法を御教授ください。よろしくお願い致します。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#102878
noname#102878
回答No.2

以下のURLを参考にしてください。 「英語版Accessと日本語版Accessのデータベース互換性」 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http%3a%2f%2fwww.microsoft.com%2fJAPAN%2fsupport%2fkb%2farticles%2fjp404%2f9%2f31.asp 上記マイクロソフトの正式な回答では 「日本語環境で作成されたMDBを英語環境で開くには全てのオブジェクトをエクスポートして英語環境での新規MDBにインポートしてください。その際に2バイト文字は使わないでください」 とのことです。 # 参考URLに上記URLをコピペしようとしたけどURLが長すぎて入らないようです(^_^;; # Microsoftの技術情報URLは長いものばかりなのでなんとかならないですかね>OKWebさん

ponpon
質問者

お礼

明確な情報をありがとうございます。MSがそういってるんですからこれでユーザーに胸を張って説明することが出来ます。どうもありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

英語環境で使うからにはそのMDBにはいっさい日本語が含まれていないと仮定して... 英語環境で新規MDBを作成し、日本語環境で問題のMDBの中身を全部英語版MDBにエクスポートして、それを英語環境で開いてみて下さい。 もしそれで問題が無いようなら日本語版Accessの「新規データベースの並び順序」を全般(Access97ではどう表記したか忘れましたが^^;)にして下さい。(2000だとメニューのツール~オプション~全般にあります。Access97も似たようなもんだったかと)

ponpon
質問者

補足

どうもありがとうございます。 当方も一時回避策として英語環境でMDBを作成し、使用していただくことを推奨しようと思ったところですので、早速実行いたします。 ただ,原因がわからないのと、win95から98に移行したのが何らかの障害の原因になるとすれば、何故なのかがわからず困ったおります。 ところで、新規データベースの並び順序を全般にするのは何故なのか教えていただけると幸いです。どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

関連するQ&A

• Access 2000でのエラー

Access 2000で、下記のようなエラーが出ます。 新規作成をしようとすると出ます。 つまり何も作業が出来ない状態ですTT 解決法、分かる方がもしいらっしゃいましたら教えて下さい・・・ ---- Microsoft Visual Basic 実行時エラー'3078' The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'wrkBilMas'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly. ----

• FTPでホームページがアップロードできません??

FTPでホームページをアップしたいのですが、何度やってもエラーになってしまいます。エラーメッセージは「553-THE name you specified is not allowed Name-・・・」です。どうすればいいのでしょうか?

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。

• MT4 インストール

mt.cgiにアクセスすると Can't connect to data source , no database driver specified and DBI_DSN env var not set というエラーが発生するのですが 何ででしょうか?

• この英語を日本語に訳してもらえませんか?

またこの事件をどのように思いますか? http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=12206424 (参:KGMB&KHNL) Karate instructor charged with sexually assaulting student Posted: Mar 26, 2010 7:56 AM Updated: Mar 26, 2010 3:04 PM HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - The founder of the Hawaii Karate Association is scheduled to appear before a judge next Tuesday after being charged with molesting one of his teenaged students. Michael Shimabukuro, 31, is charged with one count of first-degree sex assault and one count of third-degree sex assault. He's free after posting $250,000 bail. The sex assaults allegedly took place at the Japanese Cultural Center of Hawaii in Moiliili. The center says it has since parted ways with the suspect and his martial arts school. Shimabukuro is a certified instructor and a former national champion, according to the Hawaii Karate Association's web site. He taught classes in a dojo at the Japanese Cultural Center until October of last year. The Moanalua resident surrendered to police Wednesday afternoon. A 17-year-old boy told investigators his karate sensei sexually assaulted him over a two-year period. Sources say the suspect was also accused of serving alcohol to his underage students during sleep-overs at the center. "The Japanese Cultural Center of Hawaii is deeply saddened and concerned in regards to the alleged incident involving a karate instructor and a student," the center said in a written statement. "In a mutual agreement, Michael Shimabukuro Sensei and Hawaii Karate Association are no longer tenants of the Japanese Cultural Center of Hawaii." Center officials say they are cooperating with the police investigation. The suspect's attorney did not return our phone call. Copyright 2010 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved. http://blog.livedoor.jp/yuleeka1981/archives/1123664.html

• 【英語について】日本語→英語

日本語→「原因は白人の出生率が低下傾向にあること、アメリカに流入する移民が多いことが挙げられます。米国の人種間の関係が変わりつつあるように思える。」 英語→「The cause is white birth rate tends to decline and there are a lot of influx of immigrants in the United States. It seems that the relationship between race is changing.」 こちらの文を日本語→英語にしたのであっているか見て欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

顔の特徴が書いてあるみたいなのですが、どなたか訳していただけませんか? 宜しくお願いします。 The mouth is a large one. long, and thin lipped, and slightly smiling or upturned at the outer corner. His lips are pink with a purple or lavender tinge, like pink heather, a cold pink. He has cold breath. As he gets older there will be small pucker lines round the lip edges. His teeth are good, small square, white pegs of teeth. He has a generous smile that spreads across his face. The mouth is slightly one sided, or stiffer on one side but not so much as you'd notice. The chin is narrow, long a rounded off point shaped like an egg cup, it has a fleshiness around the jaw line, not quite a double chin, but when he pupils the chin in there is a slackness of the flesh and more so as he gets older. The cheeks are neither fat nor thin, the features are good, but soft and shapeless rather than sharp or angular. The face is well rounded and smoothed and the complexion fair and bland. There is nothing objectionable or ugly in it, and he retains a youthful quality as he gets older, not many facial lines or furrows tell the time on his flesh. He actually improves with age for the features become just a fraction thinner and the face more expressive. A man who’s handsome face looks intelligent quiescent and idle but a man of depth.

• 日本語から英語へ

In the future, I would like to become a teacher, and teach as much as I can to people. The reasons are, firstly, because I like to teach people. But still, it is difficult to teach in any case. So I want to be a teacher that can tell what I want to tell clearly. Secondly, this occupation is a job that gives us a chance to communicate with all sorts of people from all sorts of countries, and know about them. This can be the reason of why I want to work for this occupation. And now, to make my dreams come true, I need to study. Studying is important, and I would continue to put effort to become a teacher. Thank you very much. と、いう文章を日本語へ翻訳していただきたいのですが、よろしければお願いします。

• カテゴリー英語ですが、病院でもらった薬について

海外で出産しました。退院時に、新生児の赤ちゃんのおしりが少しおむつかぶれしているということで、クリームをもらいました。 PHYSIOGEL Hypoallergen というもので、翻訳してみると、 ・Atopic dermatitis アトピー性皮膚炎 · Flaky skin     はげ落ちやすい皮膚 · Diabetes      糖尿病 · Dry skin      乾燥皮膜 · Sensitive skin  敏感な皮膚 · Persons who have skin allergies · highly stressed skin  · older persons with itchy skin · baby's and children's sensitive skin · そうした人 皮膚アレルギー · 非常に応力を加えられた皮膜 · かゆい皮膚の年上の人 · 赤ちゃんの、そして、子供たちの敏感な皮膚 こまかいところはいいのですが、こういう感じの内容で、おむつかぶれに適応するというところが曖昧ですが、病院が処方したのだから大丈夫だと思いつつ、とても容量の大きいクリームをいただいて、これらの内容をみてみるに、私も使えるかしら? と思っています。 健康な大人が使う場合、いったいどういうふうに使うのでしょうか? 一応、この会社のHPにあった文章を載せておきます。 だいたいは翻訳してつかめました。 The extraordinary Derma-Membrane-Structure (DMS) in PHYSIOGEL® Cream, produced with high-tech methods, is modelled after the natural skin barrier. PHYSIOGEL® Creme is able to deliver into the deeper layers of the epidermis (upper skin layer) the lipids and ceramides in the cream, which are developed from skin lipids and skin ceramides, and thereby reduce moisture loss. The protecting skin barrier achieves long-lasting regeneration. No "wash-out" effect. Thanks to an exceptional manufacturing process, PHYSIOGEL® Creme possesses no cenventional emulsifiers. Emulsifiers can accumulate in the skin and during washing, the crucial skin lipids dissolve and are washed out of the skin, making the skin dryer. 特に肌荒れはしていませんし、皮膚疾患はありませんが、化粧水、乳液後の保湿クリームとして使ってもいいのか、それとも、シャワー後などに、全身に塗ったり、ハンドクリームとして使ってもいいのか、この手の医療用のクリームが美容的にはどの程度つかえるのか、わからず、質問させていただきたいと思いました。 カテゴリー違いならば、すみません・・・

• 日本語を英語訳したのですが、合っていますか?

伝えたいことを英語にしてスピーチする授業があるのですが、これで合ってますか……? あってなければ、直しや表現の修整をお願いします!! 【日本語】 私の家族を紹介します。彼女の名前はリベラです。彼女は猫です。私達はいつも彼女に癒されています。1年前、私の友達の家で生まれたのをきっかけに、彼女は私達の家にやってきました。もう今では大切な家族の一員です。 【英語】 I will introduce my family. Her name is Rivera. She is a cat. We are always healed her. 1 year ago, in the wake of was born in the house of my friend, she has been doing in our house. And on the other now is a member of the important family. よろしくお願いします!!

専門家に質問してみよう