• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

イーベイの質問、うまく訳せないのですが、添削お願いします。

イーベイの商品、Buy it NowでBest Offerが付いてるセラーに送料の質問をしたのですが、 I can ship it Econo Letter for 9.55 but this option is only avail until Sat May 12. After that here in the US we can only use the new shipping options I have listed. I don't like the new postage changes as it will make shipping international very costly. More so then now I'm afraid. I have make an offer on this item if you place a 6.00 offer on it I will take it so that would save you some money as shipping cost is still high for international buyers. と返ってきました。 エコノミーレターポストは5/14なくなってしまうので、5/12まで受け付けてくれて、それ以降は新しい料金体制になるのはわかるのですが、その後の I have make an offer on this item if you place a 6.00 offer on it I will take it so that would save you some money as shipping cost is still high for international buyers. は$6(今は$10です)でオファーしていいよという意味で間違ってないでしょうか? 英語に詳しい方、よろしくお願いいたします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数114
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

今相手は$10で商品を売るという表記になっているということですよね。 そういうことであれば、国際郵送コストについては私も憂慮している、近日予定されているさらなる郵送費の値上げを避けるため、あなたが$6のオファーを出せば、それで売ってあげますという意味で合っていると思います。 ちょっと相手の英語もおかしいですね。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

お礼遅くなってしまって申し訳ありません。 やっぱり$6でオファーしていいという意味なんですね。 このセラーは送料のことを気にしてくれてバイヤー思いだなぁ…と思ったのですが、間違っていなかったようで安心いたしました。 早速$6でオファーしたら、すぐに取り引き成立しました。 大変参考になりました。 どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

Yes I make a heat sink for a C6 host in aluminum it is $15.00 and in copper it is $20.00 my heat sinks do not compare with ANY ONE else's as I make mine fit like a glove so the heat can get out and I put two set screws in every heat sink I make, there is no skimping on quality here ! I have yet to see a heat sink made by any one else here on LPF that is as good as mine !! When something cost cheap that is what you are going to get something cheap ! I have found over the years you usually get what you pay for

• 翻訳お願いします

The shortfall is I am old and my memory is not what it once was, thank you for bringing that to my attention So I have checked and you are correct you have paid a total of $140.00 As you can see I did not originally charge you enough for shipping for both hosts I only charged you for shipping for one host now there are two hosts. OK lets start over you paid $90.00 and that completely covers the L2, we'll call that good ! So on the E2 here is the low down for the E2 host, it is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00 shipping to you for this weight will be $12.00 and if sent as a gift then no PP fees so that would be a total of $111.00 You paid a deposit of $50.00 on 6-7-13 so the balance will be $61.00 round that off to $60.00 as a gift and I'll get em packed up and ready to go on Monday Let me know if that sounds right to you I don't want you to think I'm trying to pull the wool over your eyes or something

• アメリカの若者からのメールなのですが

アメリカの若者からのメールなのですが このアメリカ人からスノーボードを売ってもらおうと思ってますがよく意味が理解できません。 i dont have pay pal or any of that stuff so if you wanted the boards at this point you would have to send me 350$ for the board and watever the shipping is goin to cost me. as soon as you can do that i can give you a address to send the money too then ill send you the board 特にこの部分なのですが watever the shipping is goin to cost me. 教えてください。お願致します。 送料がわかるまで待っていれば良いのでしょうか?

• 翻訳お願いします

OK Well you should have told me you bought that driver because I have already mailed as I didn't know that was you, and by the way would you mind please giving me your shipping address as it should look on the front of the package, I could not figure it out by the way it is on paypal it just looks funny there to me but then I don't live in Japan so I don't know how you guys do it so please show me exactly how it should look on the front of the package, Thanks.

• 和訳をお願いします

As I was about to pay, it first seem to show free shipping, then it switched to 14$. Any chance you can offer free shipping on this item given my two recent orders.

• 和訳お願いします

Can you believe we are heading into the 2012 Holiday Season? This year has flown by and seems to only be going faster. We here at want New york Company everyone to have a wonderful holiday season, and we have a special offer for you to help out for the busy Holiday Season. We know that the freight can be a killer for our International customers. So from now until November 30th we are going to be offering free shipping on stock orders of over $2,500. This offer is only available for book that are ready to ship, and does not apply to any of our lifestyle products. Please remember this is a limited time offer. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this special, or if you need access to an updated catalog please let me know and I will get that information as soon as you can. 宜しくお願いします

• 英文添削のお願いです。

英文添削お願いします。 文書が長いので部分的でも結構です。 よろしくお願いします。 She gives you a short tour in my house. There are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, a lavatory on the 1st floor. A place you use is the bathroom and the lavatory. Here is the lavatory. There is one on the 2nd floor, too. Here is a light switch. It’s hard to make out a little. After you use it, pull or push this lever to flush the lavatory with only this paper. But be careful not to flush anything else, Here is a bathroom. We Japanese do not only take the shower, sit in the bathtub. But only sit in the bathtub, never put a soap into the bathtub. This lever regulate a temperature of water from shower. And this lever give you a water. When you sit a bathtub, if you do not feel a hot in the bathwater, push this button to make it hot. You have to cover with this panel, before you go out of the bathroom. There are a living room and a dining room, a lavatory on the 2nd floor. We have an every meal in this dining room and feel at home in this living room with my family. This lavatory is same as 1st. There are 2 bedrooms on the 3rd floor. One is your room. You’ll have lived here with her. That’s all. Do you have any question?

• 英文の解説をお願いします。

英文の解説をお願いします。 TOEIC用の参考書で This is an offer so good,you won't to miss it. という文があるのですが、ちょっと違和感があります。 学校英語なら This is so good an offer もしくは This is such a good offer だと思うのですが…。 宜しくお願いします。

• EBAY 質問内容についてご教授ください。お願いします。

Let me know the price for shipping (including handling) to Japan by airmail and also the delivery schedule. と質問しましたら Sorry but I don't wrap an item unless it is sold so I can't give you that price until the auction is over. It is too much trouble to go to if the item doesn't sell. Sorry. と返答がありました。落札してから包んでみないと、なんともいえないというニュアンスの回答だと思うんですが、EBAYから Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programsという自動メッセージがきています。 私はオークション外の取引きをするつもりはないのですが、私の質問内容は聞いてはだめだったことなのでしょうか?ご教授願います。

• 翻訳お願いします

Yes I got your funds and I see you did not send as a gift so they took out $4.00 for the fees, I will add that on to your shipping cost when I am ready to ship to you. I have ordered your SAIK host ! and you have been entered into the work log Man that is one heck of an address I am bit confused as I have not seen one like it before, I'll ask about it just before I'm ready to ship. Have a good day SAIK host=ライトの名前です。