結婚式のアルバムに盛り込む英文は正しい?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 結婚式のアルバムを作って知人に贈る際、英語の誓いの言葉を盛り込むことになりました。
  • 友人が提案した英文が正しいのか不安で、知識不足を感じています。
  • 大切な方への贈り物なので、不安だけど正しい英文で伝えたいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英文、おかしくないですか?

結婚式のアルバムを作って知人に贈るのですが、そのときに、英語の誓いの言葉を盛り込むことになり、以前使われたものとして、この英文を友達が持ってきました。最初のHOPPINGってHOPINGじゃないかな…って思っているのですが、失礼なのかなとか、自分の知識不足かなと聞けずにいます。お世話になった方に贈るものなので、気になっています。この文章で通じますか?お助けください! HOPPING THAT THE LOVE YOU SHARE TODAY AND THE KIND BLESSING BEING SENT YOUR WAY FOLLOW YOU THROUGHOUT YOUR YEARS TOGETHER TO EASE THE STRUGGLE AND DEEPEN THE JOYS OF A LIFETIME.

noname#50441
noname#50441
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

Hoping that the love you share today and the kind blessings being sent your way follow you throughout your years together to ease the struggles and deepen the joys of a lifetime (今日二人が分かち合っている愛と、二人に送られた暖かい祝福が、今後ずっと二人についてまわり、苦労を軽減し、人生の喜びを深めてくれることを祈ります。) スペリングとか少し修正が必要と思いますが、私には通じます。 ぐぐって見ると、3件ヒットします。 http://www.google.co.jp/search?hl=ja&q=%22blessings+being+sent+your+way%22++%22follow+you%22+%22ease+the+struggles&lr= 多分大丈夫だと思います。

noname#50441
質問者

お礼

早速にありがとうございました。おかげさまでスペルを修正し、友人にも説明し、無事アルバムを知人に渡すことが出来ました。 本当に助かりました。感謝しています!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The relationship may curtail your freedom. It will stir your emotions in ever possible way. Both of you will want independence or your own way, and for the other to follow,, so the courtship may be a long, lively, passionate and furious one before marriage is ever mentioned. Saturn is like the thunder and the fire, a love that can be impatient, cold immovable and withdrawn, or fast passionate and impulsive, a sea saw relationship, ever changing its pace and mood. There will be someone who keeps you apart or is an obstacle. But through the struggle to be together to carve out your own life you will gain strength of character. He will take the weight of burdens off your shoulders. He will be a wanderer who makes his own rules, rather than abiding by other peoples.

• 英文歌詞の読み方

絶園のテンペストのOP曲「Spirit Inspiration」の英文歌詞の読み方をカタカナで書いて欲しいです よろしくお願いします Dig down inside Past all deception You move on with your fist And your legs Cover the wounds No one is laughing So make “now” your ally And leap before you look If you don’t trust the future Continue with that force What is left to learn now So do it And when I look there’s someone That’s running by my side Spirit inspiration No I can’t lose Being yourself Adding to knowledge A new self emerges I’m born again Don’t look behind Run far ahead now The past overlaps and Is bound to follow you No I won’t Go follow footsteps The stereotype is breaking down Dig inside Revealing naked heart Throw fear away And now farewell so long, so long so long… If you don’t trust the future Continue with that force What is left to learn now So do it And when I look there’s someone That’s running by my side Spirit inspiration Go get it

• この英文を日本語に翻訳してください!

Will you be tonight the girl I used to know And used to be my real love Will you be the one to hold me Will you be the one To love memoreandmore I'll show you the way How to believe to what you feel Oh I may be right, I may be wrong Even the things I can't explain Are heading for something Baby make up your mind Follow your dreams until the night is over Baby make up your mind Follow your heat and it like a dreamer Baby see, tonight the moon is just as bright And crear as when we fell in love All around is dark so baby Open up your eyes and gaze (the)stars above よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳を希望します

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となりますので、 内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Yet if you have been the independent wealthy and confident one, rich happy and free in the past, you’ll end up dependant on your partner. Kept by him and with little that is not got from him, and keenly aware of it. In such a case however high you begin financially, in the end there will be loss and struggle, personal poverty and hard lessons emotionally about dependency. While you'll draw heavily on your partners wealth to offset this, this will be a burden and will make you face up to your own material insecurities and dependence many times, and through it you’ll develop greater self reliance..

• すぐ返信しないと!

訳してください(>_< wishing you all the timeless joys of x'mas wishing you love and laughter and wishing I were there with you just because I LOVE you may the miracle of x'mas fill your heart with warmth and love

• 結婚式用の英文のチェックをお願いします!

現在、友人の結婚式のフォトブックを作成しています。 その中にちょっとした英文を入れる予定なのですが、 文章がおかしくないか心配です。 英語の得意な方、チェックをお願いします!! Bridal couple entrance → 新郎新婦入場 Exchange of Wedding Vows and The oath kiss May your love never end. I wish your love grow forever. → 誓いの言葉と誓いのキス 2人の愛が永遠に続きますように… The leaving of the bride and the groom. May your days be good, and long upon the earth. → 新郎新婦退席 (2人の)人生が長く、素晴らしいものでありますように

• 以下の英文を訳してほしいのですが、よろしくお願いいたします。

以下の英文を訳してほしいのですが、よろしくお願いいたします。 Dear Customer, We are in receipt of your inquiry and we thank you for contacting CCBill. Based on the information provided our records indicate you do not have an active subscription with CCBill. If you believe this to be in error, please reply to this message with additional information or contact a CCBill Consumer Support Representative at one of the telephone numbers listed below. The information we need is: - The subscription ID number - Your last name and ZIP code - Your user name for the Web site - The e-mail address you provided when the subscription began - The name of the Web site you are subscribed to Please include all (or as much) of the above information as possible when responding to this e-mail. We look forward to assisting you and welcoming you back to CCBill.com! Thank you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

英語圏の支社から緊急でメールが来ました。いつもは日本語でくるんですがよっぽど急いでいるみたいで英語で来ました。フェイスブックの件でメールがきているんですが意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 After I sending you an email I saw your first posting on fb and thank you for your follow up on this. On facebook we would like to know your targeted competitors, the reason I am asking is we can draw some of targeted competitors fan to *********, so you can start with few numbers of fans. Like always, as soon as I get more information and solutions for XXX and 〇○○ I will get back to you.

• 以下の英文であっているかどうか添削してくだい。

Take what comes and do your best! The destiny of you are in own hand! 「どんなチャンスにも食らいつき、全力を尽くせ!お前の運命はその手の中にある!」

• 英文を訳して下さいm(__)m

すみません。アメリカの憧れの人からメールをもらったのですが、ちゃんと合って理解できてるか不安です。 訳して頂きたいのでよろしくお願い致します。m(__)m I have just returned home from touring with a different band and recieved your package. Thank you so much, it was extremely nice of you to send all of those things. The teapot will be wonderful for making genmai-cha. The miso looks very delicious, I can't wait to try it. I should tell you the reason I am learning Japanese is because my girlfriend is actually from Miyazaki. I met her in the United States at the Eastman School of Music in rochester, new york. I am so flattered by your email's and always like meeting new friends and hope we can continue writing eachother, but I felt I should tell about my girlfriend. I really would like to continue writing through emails and learning more about you and your life in Japan. I am so complemented by your interest in my music and me and I can tell you are very pretty from your picture.