• 締切済み

英訳

以下の訳はどうでしょうか? 「ホームページを見るだけで、パソコンが動かなくなってしまうなどのコンピュータ・ウイルスの被害が多数発生している。」 A lot of glitches have been caused by viruses when home pages are just visited.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• vio
  • ベストアンサー率53% (55/103)
回答No.2

そうですね。申し訳ありません、気が付かなくて。単なるタイプ・ミスです。 computer damage ○ damages ×

Hundred
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

• vio
  • ベストアンサー率53% (55/103)
回答No.1

glitches というのは「故障」という意味で、コンピューター・ウィルスの影響で動かなくなった場合は damage を使う方が良いです。  home page という単語は英語では web-site の最初のページを指すので、web-site を使います。  when・・・ と文をつなげてしまうと、条件法的な表現になってしまうので、この場合には使わないほうが良いと思います。 受動態を2度繰り返すのも不自然に聞こえます。あまり良い文章が浮かばなかったのですが、even just visiting some web-sites. 辺りで通じるかと思います。 ちなみに全く私の解釈で英訳するなら、 There has been an increase in computer virus outbreaks. With the virus, visiting some web-sites even causes computer damages. となります。

Hundred
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 「損害」の意味のdamageは不可算名詞ではないでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• 完了形を用いた受動態の文

完了形を用いた受動態の英文でこの二つは不自然ではなく正解かどうか誰か確認をよろしくお願いいたします The museum had been visited by many people when I was ten years old. The museum will have been visited by many people until next year.

• 英訳教えてください><お願いします><

Then there is the sixth period, which Duvall refers to as the launching period, as the young adults emerge to become independent in society . Typically, this period involves some degree of support from home-perhaps providing a home for a child who is away at college during term-time, or providing help with furnishings or a regular Sunday lunch for a young adult who is independent and working. This period lasts from the time when the first child leaves , to when the last child leaves home. The seventh of Duvall's stages is the empty-nest period, when all the children have left and the parents are together at home . This can be quite a difficult adjustment for some couples , particularly if the children have been the exclusive focus of attention for most of their time together. Some couples , though ,find it a pleasant relief , because it means they can simply enjoy one another's company again. They often begin a number of co-operative activities that they weren't doing before , such as redecorating, or travelling. The final period in the family life cycle , described by Duvall, is the retirement period , in which the members of the partnership who were working are now retired . This , too , can be aperiod of re-adjustment , particularly if one of the couple has been accustomed to having the house to themselves for most of the day.

• この文章を文法的に説明してもらえませんか?

この文章を文法的に説明してもらえませんか? these dimensions are of the wallet when it is closed. Apologies for any inconveninence caused. 1行目のareの次のofと、causedが、よくわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 完了形の受動態の文について

完了形の受動態でちょっとした英文を作ったのですが合ってるかわからないのでどなたかちゃんとあっているか確認をお願いいたします 現在 The church has been visited by many people since last year. 過去 The church had been visited by many people for ten years. 未来 The will have been visited by many people till next year.

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 I've been thinking and it occurred to me that I didn't hear you speak a lot of Japanese. I'm really looking forward to hear you speak Japanese ... it must be so ... kawaii :) Please speak a lot of Japanese when you come to Osaka なんとなーくの意味は分かったのですが‥ (あなたの日本語を聞いたことないわ‥と言うニュアンスかな?と解釈しました) 宜しくお願いします。

• 受動態での完了形について

My brother has broken a lot of toys. この文を受動態にすると、 A lot of toys had been broken by my brother. になると解答に書いてあります。どうしてhadが正解になるのか明確な根拠を知りたいのです。僕はhaveも可能な気がするのです。 前置詞句も副詞も無いので、いまいち文のイメージが湧きません。 been breakingじゃなくとも継続も言えると聞いてるので混乱します。

• 中学の英語

過去分詞を使った「~された…」「~されている…」の文 例「This is a park visited by a lot of people.」 これは、たくさんの人が訪れる公園です。 be動詞+過去分詞で受動態の形にする 例「This park is visited by a lot of people.」この公園はたくさんの人に訪れられている。 意味の違いと、使い分けと、過去分詞を使った「~された…」「~されている…」の文の使い方が分からないので教えてください。

• 英語の和訳です!

英語についての質問です 問題が難しくて解けないので よかったら教えてください 中2~高1の範囲です! 空欄に適当な語を入れるという問題です Cats have long been aimals( )have been kept by humans. They were first used by the Egyptians to protect their food. The Egyptians soon thought of cats as( )animals. However,there were people( )did not like cats. Even today,people still wonder about their ( ). Cats try to make people feel( )when they are anxious. They are animals which have( )bodies,whiskers and big eyes. Humans are still fascinated by cats today. よろしくお願いします

• 英訳の添削よろしくお願いします!

コムスンがこういった事態を招いた原因は、非倫理的な経営者や企業組織による非合理的な行動であったというのが一般的な見方である。 It is a general viewpoint that the cause why COMSN caused such a situation was a non-ethical manager and an action of the irrationality by the company organization. しかし、新制度派経済学の視点から分析すると、この不祥事は人間が合理的であったがために引き起こされたことが説明できる。 However, from a viewpoint of the new institutional economics, it can explain that this disgraceful affair was caused by human being who are rational. 本稿の目的は、コムスンの事例を用いてコムスンの不条理は合理的に引き起こされたということを説明することである。 The purpose of this report is that the absurdity of COMSN was caused reasonably to analyse the example of COMSN reasonably. そして最後に、企業が人間の合理性によって引き起こされる不条理を回避する方法について考察する。 And we consider a method with the avoidance of the absurdity that a company is caused by human rationality. 文の一部ではありますが、よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳お願いします

All of the bad luck can be explained by chance. The curse probably made Evalyn McLean's husband ill. Several deaths have been caused by the curse. The Smithsonian Institution will probably have bad luck in the future.