• ベストアンサー

訳を手伝って下さい<m(__)m>

I still have some problems with my prof. but i couldn't care less. I don't need that diploma to prove my knowledge on the subject. You know, I work for a research company and we generally do research on social issues like political subjects, try to estimate the election results or municipalities' services and how much public is satisfied with these services and marketing problems- employee satisfaction, customer satisfaction or some other specific private projects.I am the last chain of this process which is reporting phase and analyze the results. こんにちは、いつもお世話になっています。これはトルコ人からのメールなのですがわからない文章がいくつかありますのでお聞きしたいと思いました。 (1)I don't need that diploma to prove my knowledge on the subject. のon the subjectをどうやくしていいか全くわかりませんでした。その前は"私の知識を証明するようなそれだけのための卒業証書なんていらない。"で、いいんでしょうか?? (2)I am the last chain of this process which is reporting phase and analyze the results.のthe last chainとはどういう意味でしょうか??最後の鎖=調べる人が自分で最後ってことでしょうか? どなたかお願いします<m(__)m>

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

(1) subjectは、「(学習・専攻した)教科、科目、学科」の意味だと思います。 (2) いろんな人がいろんな仕事を分担して、それが鎖のようにつながって、仕事が流れていく・・・というようなイメージでchainという単語を使っています。 最初にリサーチの計画を立てる人がいて、その次に実際の質問表を考える人がいて、それから電話でアンケートを取る人がいて・・・、というようなプロセスの最後のところに、アンケート結果を集計・分析してリポートを作る仕事がある。彼はその最後のプロセスの仕事をやっているわけです。 (この後の文脈にもよりますが、ひょっとしたら、最後の仕上げだから、一番大事な部分だと言いたいのかもしれないなと感じました。)

hamazu
質問者

お礼

(2)のchainの所、深く考えてくださって本当にありがとうございます!!理解できました<m(__)m>

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

• mar4554
  • ベストアンサー率35% (5/14)
回答No.4

…subjectとknowledgeなら就職したい企業に、よりも、進学したい大学院に、かも。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • mar4554
  • ベストアンサー率35% (5/14)
回答No.3

ちわ。 多分こういう意味だと。 ---------------- 教授とは、まだごたごたしてるんだよね。まぁ、超どうでもいいけどね。あたしは、自分がこの分野に関する知識(スキル)を持ってるってことを(就職先の企業などに)見せるのに、(今取ろうとしている)学位なんていらないの。『なにしろ(you know)わたしはもう調査会社でかくかくしかじかの実務経験があるわけだから・・・

hamazu
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます\(~o~)/ you know もどう訳せばいいかわからなかったのでありがとうございました。また、お願いします<m(__)m>

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.1

こんにちは。  (1)引用文の前の文脈にもよりますが、特に「subject」に該当するようなものが示されていないのであれば、トルコの学生さんの研究対象を示しているのではないでしょうか。専攻についての知識があることを証明するための学位なんていらない、という感じだと思います。  (2)調べる人が何人かいて、作業の役割分担がコンヴェア風になっているのでしょう。この学生さんが最後の取り纏め役のような位置にいるのをラスト・チェインと表現しているのでしょうね。この「chain」は長い鎖の中の一つの輪、みたいな使い方でしょう。

hamazu
質問者

お礼

とても解りやすい回答ありがとうございます。 chainの表現も理解できました。本当にありがとうございました<m(__)m>

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

Plus, the income uptick has helped me double-down on my debt repayment: My car is now paid off, and I expect to cancel out my student loans by the end of this year. Some people may not understand my journey, but everyone’s priorities are different—and I’m happy I fulfilled mine by scouting out jobs with higher salaries and kicking my savings habits into overdrive. double-down on my debt repaymentと kicking my savings habits into overdriveの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 日本語の訳を教えてください

好きなアーティストさんの英語の歌詞なのですが 英語ができないので意味を理解できません この曲を覚えたいので訳を知りたいです 教えていただきたいです You you for you My love will goes on I just wanna be with you and let it show I` ve known you for years my love goes on and on I believe my heart it feels for you you です。スペルが間違っていたらごめんなさい よろしくお願いします

• 訳をお願いします

「I checked my schedule today and I'm free tomorrow (Tuesday) after 8 but not on Wednesday and maybe on Thursday so if you want to meet tomorrow let me know.」 英語の先生と約束をしている途中なのですが、 「明日の8時はあいてて~」その後の後半の言い回しがよく判りません。

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

My husband and I met in college and have been married now for six years. I love him and can't imagine living my life without him. The problem is that we are taking each other for granted and becoming increasingly harsh with the words we say. It's the tiny things that set us on edge these days. I know we are toughest on those we love the most because we expect so much from them. 最後のセンテンスの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 訳お願いします

He's mad, but he's not stupid. I'll leave him now, and send my daughter to him. My Lord, I must go now. Goodbay. Stupid old man! My dearest Lord! My dear friends, how are you both? What brings you to Elsinore? We came to visit you, my Lord. Was this your idea, or did someone ask you to come? What do you mean, my Lord? The King and Queen wrote to you, didn't they? Yes, my Lord. And I can tell you why. During the last few days, I've felt very strange. The world has lost all meaning. Nothing seems beautiful. Men can't please me and women can't either. My Lord, we didn't know. お願いいたします。

• 文章に大過去を入れる時のルール

Yesterday, I carelessly stepped on my new glasses which I had bought last month. 「先月に買った新しいメガネを昨日踏んづけてしまった」 という内容で書きました。 質問1: こういう場合、 which I bought last month と過去形で書いてもいいですか? その理由もお願いします。 質問2: I bought my new glasses last month, and carelessly stepped on them yesterday. こう書いたら、全部過去形でいいですか? その理由もお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??(2)

College: At the time I went to college, I was very young and did not know what I wanted to do. I also didn't know how to prioritize my school, work and my relationships. Relationships always came first, and I was a bit confused at the time as well. I skipped school a lot, just because I didn't feel like being there. I think I was a bit depressed - it may have been self-induced. But now, I have changed a lot. I now am very responsible at my job and in my home life. And since I have a stable relationship, I feel like I can really focus my time on what needs to be accomplished. I do want to go back to school. I actually planned on applying next week, but my boyfriend's job is not entirely secure at the moment - they are cutting positions - firing people whose jobs are not completely necessary, and so Todd is nervous and asked me if I minded waiting. I don't mind waiting, but I do still plan to go back, even if I had to wait a year. とても長い文章で申し訳ないです。アメリカ人からのメールでこの子は大学を休学中で、そのことについて書いてくれました。 (1)it may have been self-induced.の意味。 (2)And since I have a stable relationship, I feel  like I can really focus my time on what needs  to be accomplished.をきれいに訳せません。 (3)Todd is nervous and asked me if I minded     waiting. I don't mind waiting, but I do still  plan to go back, even if I had to wait a year. という文章でwatingとありますがトッドは何を待ってもらいたいのかわかりません。仕事のことでしょうか?? たくさん質問してしまいましたが、時間がある人助けてください!!

• 訳を教えてください!

Remember, I am not recording the vision of a madman. What I affirm is true: after days and nights of labour and fatigue, I succeeded in discovering the cause of generation and life. More! I became myself capable of giving life to inanimate matter! What had been the study and desire of the most learned men since the creation of the world was now within my power! 【But do not think, my friend, that I am going to communicate this secret to you. Listen patiently to my story and learn from my example how dangerous is such knowledge, and how much happier is that man who believes his village to be the world than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.】 この【】内の文章の訳し方がまったくわかりません。わかる方訳を教えてください。お願いします!!ちなみに途中まで訳したのは以下のとおりです。 しかし、考えないでください。そして、私はこの秘密を友人に伝えるつもりです。 そして私の話を辛抱強く聞いて、このような危険な例から学ぶのはこのような知識です。

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

I am about to marry the love of my life. We badly want for things to last. But we also live in a contemporary climate where love’s chance to last, monogamously and constructively, is pretty compromised. we also live in a contemporary climate where love’s chance to last, monogamously and constructively, is pretty compromised.の訳をよろしくお願いします

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

I once befriended a neighbor I had met on trips that were organized by my town's Parks and Recreation Department. She and her husband were both elderly, and they had no children. As she aged, our friendship grew, especially after her husband died, and we spent pleasant times together over tea. I'd take her on her errands. 最後の文の訳をよろしくお願いします