• ベストアンサー

なかなか上手な訳が思いつかない

they can offer an insurance service to other conservation techniques.のinsurance service とother conservation techniquesっていうのが訳しづらいのですが(和訳があまり意味がないということは承知しておりますが、)上手く訳せる方いらしたらお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • MayIHELPY
  • ベストアンサー率49% (335/674)
回答No.1

別のサイトでの質問を拝見したら、この場合のtheyはseed banksのようですので、次のように訳しました。 シードバンク(=種子銀行=種の貯蔵庫)は、その他の環境保存技術が失敗した場合の「保険」になることができる。

関連するQ&A

• これはどういう意味ですか?

これはどういう意味ですか? A hole in one can be such an expensive ambition to realize that insurance companies even offer cover against the expenses.

• 新聞記事の和訳をお願いします。

2009/8/4のワシントンポストなのですが We can't eliminate all disease. But through health reform, we can give every American access to quality, affordable health insurance so that if they do get sick, they have the best chance possible of getting better without bankrupting their families. The current health-care system gives insurance companies all the power. They get to pick and choose who gets a policy. They can deny coverage because of a preexisting condition. They can offer coverage only at exorbitant rates -- or offer coverage so thin that it's no coverage at all. Americans are left to worry about whether they'll get laid off and lose their insurance or wake up from surgery with a $10,000 bill because they didn't read the fine print on their policy. 長いですがこの和訳をお願いできますか? よろしくお願いします!

• これはどういう意味ですか?

これはどういう意味ですか? A hole in one can be such an expensive ambition to realize that insurance companies even offer cover against the expenses. One such policy, offered by Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd, for example, gives \300,000 Cover against hole-in-one expenses for an annual premium of \7000.

• 和訳お願い致します。

下記文章の和訳をお願いいたします。 大学での課題の文章です。 Plato and Aristotle’s metaphysical theories can be seen as attempting to offer a response to Parmenides’ argument that change was an illusion. Why did Parmenides think that change was an illusion? Briefly describe the metaphysical systems of Plato and Aristotle and then explain how they allow an account of change that isn’t contradictory. 特に最後の一文「explain how they allow an account of change that isn’t contradictory.」意味がうまく取れません。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

1 Considering Chief is in several tons of metal armor, I don’t think the swimming option is really all that viable. 2 I am a small business owner that has 5 employees. I was on par to provide health insurance but the premiums have skyrocketed and now I have to tell my employees we cannot offer health benefits. How can these young families gain any health benefits? Have the rates for personal health insurance dropped? Is there a way to help employees fund their own personal policies? I have over a hundred subcontractors and have to be careful that they have supplied all their paperwork stating they are independent contractors, otherwise the gov has said they will be treated as employees. Who knows if they will try and charge owners $750 per subcontractor if the owner isn’t following every letter of the law? よろしくお願いいたします。

• canについて

They can only see each other as they dance. ここで使われてるcanは、どういう意味ですか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語訳で解らないところがあります

日本語訳がよく解らない部分がありますので解説をお願いします 英語初心者のため自分の解釈が正しいのかが解りません We can get to know each other. という文がありました。 この文の日本語訳が「私たちはお互いに知り合うことができる」となっていました。 そこで疑問に思ったのですがこの日本語訳だと We can know each other. でも良いのではないでしょうか? get to がついているということは「知り合うことができる」という意味ではなく「知り合う為のチャンスを得ることが出来る」ということでなないでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 訳で分からない部分があったので助けてください!

To be an interesting person you have to feed and exercise your mind. You cannot be interesting on an empty mind any more than you can be healthy on a diet of potato chips and no exercise. You have to read and discuss and write a good deal before you can fulfill the wonderful opportunity you have to pass from ignorance to knowledge and interestingness. この英文を和訳してください! 自然な訳にしたいので、翻訳ソフトや、アプリはなしでお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします

今和訳をしているのですが、何となくわかるけど、ちゃんとした和訳ができないでいて困っています。 この文を和訳してください。 I have since sold this item with a second chance offer. I can however, ship to you the same item that was listed but there will be an increased delay since I will not be able to get another one for 2 weeks. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語和訳など

海外の人からこのように聞かれたのですが、大まかにしか意味は分かりません>< 和訳とこれに対する返事を大体でいいので教えてくれませんか? I have question. Recently I watched video about woman who worked in japan. She said that she and other employees are working very long but with low effectiveness because if they done something before work ends they can receive other work to do that they won’t realize because they don’t have enough skill to do that. Is it true?