North Korea demands dismissed by the US

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The US has rejected North Korea's demands to lift sanctions as a precondition for resuming talks on its nuclear program.
  • The structure of the sentence 'to have sanctions against it lifted as a precondition' is unclear.
  • The US has dismissed North Korea's demands to lift sanctions before resuming nuclear talks.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英語の文法はどうなっているのでしょうか

The US has dismissed demands from North Korea to have sanctions against it lifted as a precondition for returning to the talks on its nuclear programme. 上記記事の内容はなんとなく分かるのですが、 "to have sanctions against it lifted as a precondition"のあたりの文章構造がわかりません。 どう考えればよいのでしょう。 http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/5160452.stmより

• ppg-2
  • お礼率75% (25/33)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • genkigan
  • ベストアンサー率26% (28/104)
回答No.1

demands from North Korea to have sanctions against it lifted as a precondition demands ~ to have ~は同格です。~という要求という意味。 have sanctions against it lifted は、使役動詞のhaveで、I had the luggage carried to the airport.とかいうのと同じです。 as a precondition のas は~としてという意味。

ppg-2
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 文法あるいは語法の説明おねがいします

It came asの箇所をどう考えればいいのかわかりません。 It came as Japan said it was extending the evacuation zone around the nuclear plant because of radiation concerns. 放射線の心配があるため、nuclear plant 周辺の避難ゾーンが広げられたと日本は言った。 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-13032122

• dismiss

As much as I dismissed my husband when he brought it up, I think I have to admit I'm addicted to my phone. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/carolynhax/s-2063504-p2 ここでのdismissedはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• nuclear the negotiations

He said it was premature to criticise nuclear the negotiations with Tehran. "nuclear"と"the negotiations"の部分のつながりがよくわかりません。 出典 http://www.bbc.com/news/31626875

• be going to と be to

英語やり直し組みです President Bush is to meet with the exiled Tibetan spiritual leader at the White House. (1)この文を見てふと思ったのですが、この文だと「ブッシュ大統領は~と会うつもり(予定)です」のようなニュアンスになると思うのですが、予定などはbe going toと言われていたように覚えています。 単語一つ一つ見てみるとbe going to もbe toも同じような意味なのはわかるのですが、同じような意味と覚えてもいいものなのでしょうか? China has pulled out of scheduled talks on new sanctions against Iran's nuclear program, apparently in protest at the visit. (2)apparentlyが使われていますが、reportedlyではないのでしょうか? どちらも同じような意味だと思いますが、apparentは視覚reportは聴覚的要素を感じます。それともそこまで細かく使い分けなどされていないのでしょうか?どちらもprobablyなどのようにおそらく~くらいの意味なのでしょうか? お願いします。

• NHKWORLD

The prime minister also dismissed suggestions that Japan's possible participation in the US-led TPP talks is designed to keep China's economic rise in check. He said Japan's basic stance is to promote a high-level economic partnership with China. He added that if China joins the TPP, then he would welcome it as it would increase the likelihood of an Asia-Pacific free-trade zone. dismissed suggestions とはどういう意味ですか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語

Holmes:I suppose there aren't many curves as abrupt as this. Railman:No, sir, I can't say there is. Watson:What have curves got to do with it? Holmes:これと同じくらい急なカーブは多くないと思う。 Railman:そうです、あるとは言えません。 Watson:・・・ 最後の(What have curves got to do with it?)の部分、訳してください。

• a juddering fit of incapacity の訳

以下の英文で、a juddering fit of incapacity の訳がわかりません。どなたかお教え願えないでしょうか? With the threat of a terror attack on Britain looming large, we have come to realise exactly what it takes to bring the country to its knees in a juddering fit of incapacity - a spot of snow. [BBC UK] http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2712395.stm

• 英語の質問です。

解答、訳をお願いします。 1.Linda talks () she knew everything about the styles of English painters. 1.as if 2.so that 3.even though 4.in case styles 特徴 2.It is high time you () to bed,John. 1.go 2.went 3.have gone 4.will go 3.() you had told it to me a week ago! 1.I wished 2.If 3.If only 4.Had 4.() I in your place, I wouldn't climb such a high mountain in bad weather. 1.Be 2.Were 3.Have been 4.Am 5.() of that important fact, I would have shown it to you. 1.I knew 2.Did I know 3.I had known 4.Had I known よろしくお願いします。

• A backed remarks by …

英語やり直し組みです The Netherlands backed remarks by French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner for the European Union to impose its own sanctions against Tehran if it continued to pursue its nuclear agenda. (1)The Netherlands backed remarks by French ~は「フランス外務大臣の意見を~」でよろしいのでしょうか?もしそうなら何故byなのでしょうか?ofでは駄目なのでしょうか? (2)The Netherlands backed remarks by French ~のbackedはどう訳すべきなのでしょうか?「オランダは~意見を後退させた?」拒否したような感じなのでしょうか?それならdeclineとかrefuseなどになりそうですし、何故backedが使われるのでしょうか? お願いします

• 英文法チェックしてください

1 Japan and China have been in a danger situation these days, we have to solve this problem as soon as possible. 2 it is a great pleasure to inform you that Yumi and I have got married for 10 years. 3 I have been to the United Stated since I was at 8 years old. Now, unfortunately, I forgot how to speak Japanese. 1 I accidently bump into a bear when I go to a forest deeply. 2 Yumi call me back as soon as she realized that I called her. I guess she might like me. 3 Japan will inevitably go through an recession within 10 years, we all Japanese have to prepare for it from now on.