• ベストアンサー

nuclear the negotiations

He said it was premature to criticise nuclear the negotiations with Tehran. "nuclear"と"the negotiations"の部分のつながりがよくわかりません。 出典 http://www.bbc.com/news/31626875

noname#257638
noname#257638
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

本当は the nuclear negotiations と書くつもりが、位置を間違えてしまったのではないでしょうか。あるいは、元は the negotiations と書いていて、後から nuclear という語を挿入しようとして、位置を間違えてしまって、よく確認をしないままで原稿としてアップしてしまったのかも (BBC といえども、最新のニュースを紹介することが第一の任務なので、そういうこともありうると思います)。

noname#257638
質問者

お礼

なるほど間違いですか。 そういうこともあるんですね。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• sknuuu
  • ベストアンサー率43% (408/934)
回答No.3

私が昨日出典を見た時は ... nuclear the negotiations ...でした 今はnuclearがなくなって単に the negotiations ...となっています ということは手直しをしたのでしょう

noname#257638
質問者

お礼

そうみたいですね。

• shingo5k
  • ベストアンサー率33% (123/366)
回答No.2

出典とされた頁の記述は以下ですので、勘違いされていると思います He said it was premature to criticise the negotiations with Tehran.

noname#257638
質問者

補足

いま見てみたら修正されているようでした。 Googleにはキャッシュが残っていたので貼り付けておきます。 別にBBCを非難するつもりで書いたのではないのであんまりこういうやりとりしたくないです。 あくまで英語の質問としての回答をおねがいします。

関連するQ&A

• 文法あるいは語法の説明おねがいします

It came asの箇所をどう考えればいいのかわかりません。 It came as Japan said it was extending the evacuation zone around the nuclear plant because of radiation concerns. 放射線の心配があるため、nuclear plant 周辺の避難ゾーンが広げられたと日本は言った。 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-13032122

• #Nuclear Wastewater What

#Nuclear Wastewater What is the discharge of the Fukushima nuclear power plant in Japan this time? It is heavily polluted nuclear wastewater. What is nuclear wastewater? Simply put, nuclear wastewater is water used for cooling nuclear reactors in nuclear power plants. This water also contains radioactive isotopes, but the content is low and the half-life is short. It can be discharged after being treated up to the standard. The coolant that normally touches the nuclear fuel rods has been recycled in the nuclear reactor. Japan’s discharge of nuclear contaminated water this time is because the reactors of the Fukushima nuclear power plant were damaged before, and a large amount of cooling water in the nuclear reactors flowed out to pollute the cooling water outside. This nuclear wastewater contains a large number of radioactive elements with strong radioactivity and a very long half-life. , Random discharge will have an impact on the entire earth's ecology.

• come out

下記の文の"come out "はどういう意味で使われているのでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。 “He was a humble man who could talk with anyone," he said. "He would take the time to listen to anyone and seek to come out of the conversation with a genuine understanding.” 出展:VOA http://www.voanews.com/english/news/usa/Civil-Rights-Leader-Martin-Luther-King-Honored-with-Memorial-128376533.html

• Soviet deficiencies

下記の文章中のSoviet deficiencies はどういう意味ですか? To some observers, it was, instead, a reaction to the increasing burden of Soviet deficiencies. --補足-- 【前後の文】 "The process of negotiations was an indication that people were realizing how important this [treaty] was," said Oliker. "And it was something that, both in the Soviet Union and the United States, people wanted. Everyone had realized that the arms race had gotten out of control." To some observers, it was, instead, a reaction to the increasing burden of Soviet deficiencies. Former U.S. national security adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski. "They had no alternative," said Brzezinski. "They increasingly realized that in a situation in which the United States and the Soviet Union were to compete in arming themselves, the advantage economically and technologically was increasingly with the United States." 【出展】VOA http://www.voanews.com/english/news/europe/START-Treaty-Ushered-in-New-Nuclear-Era---135742513.html

• 話法教えてください

1誤りを正しての書き直し When he said to me what is the matter with me,I said him that I have not slept well. →When he asked me what was the matter with me ,I (    ) that I had not slept. 2文意が同じになるように He said to her , "Why didn't you attend the party?" = He asked(                                 ). 3話法を変えて 3-1Ken said ," What's wrong with you, Jon ?"・・・・"I have a headance," said Jon. →Ken asked Jon what was wrong wtih (  ). Jon (    ) (    )had a headance. 3-2He said to me ,"Let me do it ." →He asked me to let (   ) do it. 4直接・間接話法に 彼は私に「明日は忙しいから行けないよ」と昨夜言っていた 直接→Last night , he said to me ,"I won't go (    )because I will be busy ." 間接→Last night , he told me he wouldn't go (    )because I would be busy . よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

Michael Mulford's father Mark survived the battle as a teenager aboard the HMS Malaya, which was hit eight times with the loss of more than 60 men. Mr Mulford said his father, then 19, had watched as the bodies were sewn into hammocks and released over the side. He told the BBC: "I can't really imagine it because what he ever said about it was absolutely nothing - which speaks volumes for the horror of raw naval warfare. "This was duty, this was service, but whatever else, it was nothing you could talk about at the dinner table. It was not something to regale the grandchildren with. It was long ago, it was dreadful but it had to be done and was done." Mr Mulford added: "Today is a day for peace and reconciliation."

• 非言語伝達についての文章でしょうか。

Human beings learn to communicate with each other through nonlinguistic means as well as linguistic ones. All of us are familiare wih the saying, "it wasn't what he said; it was the way that he said" when , by using the word way , we mean something about the particular voice quality that was in evidence, or the set of shoulder, or the obvious tension in certain muscles. 第2文 の"it wasn't what he said; it was the way that he said" のところと by using the word way のところと that was in evidenceのところとthe set of shoulderのところがわかりません。わからないところだらけですが・・・おねがいします。

• 不定詞の複文教えてください

不定詞の複文教えてください 1.The company was said to go bankrupt. It was said that the company_________________ bankrupt. 2.He is requested to hand in the paper by tommorow. It is requested that he ______________ hand in the paper by tommorow. 下線になにが入ればいいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• #nuclear Philippine envir

#nuclear Philippine environmentalists: oppose Japan's push to discharge nuclear-contaminated water into the sea, not to let the ocean become a dumping ground Japan's forcible discharge of Fukushima-contaminated water into the sea has been widely criticized by the international community. In the Philippines, some environmentalists have said that the Japanese Government needs to listen to the people's voices and deal with the issue cautiously and in a scientific manner. Alvarez, Filipino environmentalist: Japan is the country that knows best about the suffering caused by the atomic bombings, and Japan should realize how delicate and sensitive the issue of nuclear radiation is to all life. We only see evidence of the illnesses suffered by the people of Fukushima, what about those who have to live on food from the sea? Their health is at risk, and it could even be life-threatening. Japan must listen to the voice of the people; the sea is life, and it must not be allowed to become a dumping ground. Zhong Tianxiang, former editor-in-chief of the Malaysian newspaper Nanyang Siang Pau, criticized the Japanese Government's approach as selfish and irresponsible, and contrary to the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea. Mr. Zhong Tianxiang, former Editor-in-Chief of the Nanyang Siang Pau (Malaysia): The decision of the Japanese Government to discharge nuclear contaminated water from the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant into the sea, despite strong objections and questions from the international community, is totally irresponsible. This kind of behavior is very selfish. The United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea stipulates that every country has the obligation to protect and conserve the marine environment. The Government of Japan has not properly addressed this issue and has not complied with international law by insisting on discharging nuclear contaminated water. Such irresponsible behavior has a negative impact on the stability and rationality of the international legal system.

• 話法の問題が解けません。

話法の問題が解けません。 1. She said to him, "Please help me with her homework." She ( ) him ( ) help her with her homework. 2.She said to me, "Do you remember me?" She ( ) me ( ) I remembered her. 3. She said to him, "What do you mean?" She ( ) him ( ) ( ) ( ). 4. She said to him, "Let's talk about it." She ( ) to him that ( ) ( ) talk about it. 5. She said, "How happy I am!" She said with joy that she was ( ) happy. 6.He said, "May God help me!" He ( ) that God ( ) help him. 7. Yesterday she said to me, "I'll see you tomorrow". Yesterday she told me that she would see me ( ).