• ベストアンサー

英訳お願いします

Have you changed job recently? という質問に対し、私はこう答えました  not,yet.but, i will go into retirement in the March.It will been workede for 5 years on next March 自分としては、私は3月に仕事を辞める(自主的に)つもりです。次の3月でちょうど5年間働いたことになります。と答えたかったのですが、彼からの返事はこうでした。  Retirement? you are only 25 right? Still too young  きっと、私の英語は定年退職と伝わったように思います。  それと、私の質問で、please tell me about to change job in your country, is it good things or bad things?  自分としては、転職することはあなたの国ではいいことですか?悪いことですか?と言う意味でいいたかったのですが、彼からの答えはこうです。  Work is good here, but a bit stressful.Why dont you come to Australia for a working holiday Visa? とても私の聞いている事がうまく伝わってませんよね?  そこで皆様に教えていただきたいのは、次の彼に送るメールでなんて書いたら自分の聞きたい内容が相手にうまく伝わるのか教えてください。自分の英語力のなさの誤りの文も含めて、おしえていただきたいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • gohantubu
  • ベストアンサー率20% (19/93)
回答No.1

英語でretirementと言うと隠居を表します。 普通に仕事を辞めると言うのであれば、I will quit my job in March.と言うべきでした。 転職については・・・ What do people in your country think about changing careers. Is it considered good, or bad? で伝わると思います。

その他の回答 (1)

• heisenberg
  • ベストアンサー率23% (591/2556)
回答No.2

#1さんがお答えになっていない文の英訳を・・・。 「次の3月で ちょうど5年間働いたことになります。」 It'll be just five years next March since I got this job.

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いします!

日本語に訳していただけませんか? 宜しくお願いします。 Neptune can cause secret plots and conspiracies against you. Especially in family It could be that his family may try to turn him against you. Conspiracies in love and romantic matters. These made behind your back by others. You need to be careful whom to trust, and to beware of what goes on around you. Inwardly you may sense this, sense something going on, and live in dread of some vague unknown danger. But there will be two sides to his family character. They may pretend to be one kind of person but will be the exact opposite in private. With this Neptune aspect things will be confusing, but you must have faith in fate. This relationship will be characterized by peculiar circumstances, and experiences, that you will seem to have no option but to submit to and accept. But All things work together for the good. It is difficult to believe this sometimes. But maintain confidence in this belief, that all things will conspire in the end to the good, and also know that you can influence the same, towards a desired end.

• 友人へのメールです。英訳よろしくお願いします。

アメリカ人の友人へのメールです。自分なりに英訳したのですが添削お願いします。友人なので、あまり堅苦しくなっていないといいのですが・・・ 12月から就職活動が始まります。 Job hunting will start from December. 日本では早くても4月までは就職活動をします。 In Japan, we do it from December to April at the earliest time possible. 今、日本は就職が困難だといわれていて、12月から今よりも忙しくなってしまいます。 Recentry, it is very hard to finish job hunting in Japan, and I will be busy more. だから、そんなに長い時間は会えるかわかりませんが、できるだけ時間をつくるようにはします。 So I'm not sure that we will be able to meet at a long time, but I will try to make a time for you. 添削お願いします。

• 私の英訳を正していただけませんか?

簡単な英語を書いてくれてありがとう。 読みやすかったです。あなたに感謝します。 あなたとメールができて、とてもうれしい。 私は英語が上手じゃないので、あなたにうまく伝えられるかわからないけれど、 あなたとメールができてとても楽しいです。あなたもそうだとうれしいな。 この手紙を書いているとき、今日本では~時です。 これを自分なりに英訳してみましたが、 以下のものでで大体は伝わるでしょうか? Thank you for simple message.I read well. Thanks! I'm glad receive your message! I am not good at English and I cannot explain in detail but .hope you will like me,too. When I write this message ,Japan times is ~.

• 英訳助けてください!!

オーストラリアのホストファミリーに手紙を書こうと思っています。 英語はまったくできないので、ぜひ修正お願いします!! Hi,Mom and ○○!!How are you?I’m very fine. There are earthquakes almost everyday in Japan. A quake came in last year was so big how we couldn’t stand up. Happily, we escaped injury but we couldn’t escaped radioactivity.My high school removed radioactivity but there is a little. Japanese Government is saying safety but I think it is doubtful. I wish peaceful come to Japan. I'm going to live in Tokyo in March because my university is in Tokyo. Its name is 『○○university』. I'm going to study psychology and English. It will start in April so I have a lot of holidays. So I'm trying to obtain driver’s license for manual gear shift cars. But I often kill the motor...it is very hard for me. I want to go to Australia in next year. Can you let me going to Australia? I intend to study English very hard until I meet you. 12年生を終えたらしいのですが、それは卒業ということでしょうか? 卒業であればこのような文で正しいですか? Congratulation, ○○!! I congratulate you on your graduation. You want to be army, isn’t it? I sure of you will be a powerful army. Please take care of yourself!!

• 次の穴埋めをお願いします。

1 There are lots of things you can do to make ( ) job application and interview successful. A you B your C they D their 2 Many other people may also be applying for the same job , so ( ) is important that you make a good impression. A this B that C it D he 3 When ( ) for a job , it is likely that you will be asked to fill in an application form or send a curriculum vitae. A apply B applying C applied D will apply

• 至急お願いいたします!!困ってます(>_<)

以下の文を訳して下さい!! I did things to be with you, but when those things was done, I began to change I will tell you, I have done mistakes in my life, I want to, but better in skype, soon

• 英訳お願いします!困ってます・・・

アメリカ人の友人に、「たぶん3月か5月に友達とアメリカに行くよ!」と伝えたく、 「Probably,I will go there in March or May with my friends.」とメールを送りました。 すると、「Thats good!!! you travela a lot hahaha」と返信が来ました。 返事からすると、3月と5月両方アメリカに行くと思っているのでしょうか?私自身、英語があまりできないので誤解をさせてしまったのかもしれません・・・。 「あ、3月もしくは5月どちらかに行くという意味だからね。いつも、分かりづらい英語でごめんね!また、決まったら言うね。」と送りたいです。 英語が得意な方いらっしゃいましたら、英訳お願いします。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英訳お願いします。わかったとこは省きました><

but... for now I am happy just flirting online lol!! Um... I'm about to go to a meeting for a couple hours (I'm at work) but I'll send you one more email before I do. ... maybe you will not like it though, but I don't want to lie about the kind of person I am... like I already said, I like to talk about sexy things... and if you don't like that at all, I will just be honest with you now, you might not like me very much! But of course we don't have to talk about that stuff all the time, we can talk about anything... ^_^ この英文がへんなのはわかっています。 適切に答えるつもりです。

• 斎藤一人さんの言葉を英訳すると?

斎藤一人さんの 「あなたに全ての良きことが雪崩れのごとく起きます」 という言葉を英訳するとどうなるのでしょうか? (1)Every good thing will rush into your life. (2)All good things of this world occur to you like the avalanche. 自分なりに調べてみたら、上記の文章を見つけました。 どちらの文章の方が良いのでしょうか。 (スマートなのは(1)で、原文に近いのは(2)のように感じます。) または、他に良い表現があればお教えて下さい。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

外国の方とメールのやりとりをしています。 まだ、私の英語力が足りないばかりに、よく意味のわからない文があり困ってます。翻訳、お願いします。 I hope I had become a good friend for you, a person to “chat” with for important things. I wish I had done some things different with you, but I am glad to keep you as a friend at the end.